UDFA signing thread. 10 Signed 5 camp invites as of 07:39, 28 April

MAJBobby

26 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Ok, what is the connection with Utah? Beane seems to be really focused there. Kincaid, Bishop, and now this guy. Zach Moss from a few years ago.

Or it could be a coincidence, I suppose.

• Like (+1) 2

FWIW I don’t think Browning has a chance to unseat Martin, but he holds, kicks FGs, punts, and handles kickoffs, so he’s interesting. He was Ariza’s holder before taking over the job. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown
  • Like (+1) 1

• SDS pinned this topic

Feels like we have a wild number of OL for a group that has 7 likely locks (Starters + Van Pran & Collins) and two guys we’ve spent two years developing (Anderson & Van Demark). 

Maybe we always do this and I never paid attention.  

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Feels like we have a wild number of OL for a group that has 7 likely locks (Starters + Van Pran & Collins) and two guys we’ve spent two years developing (Anderson & Van Demark). 

Maybe we always do this and I never paid attention.  

Dammit man, now you know WarriorSpikes is going to run with this and speculate that Brown is getting traded to SF as part of a bid to grab Aiyuk.

• Haha (+1) 6

1 hour ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Excited about Xavier Johnson. Think he could be essentially Samuel’s back-up. Gets snaps from the backfield.

As an IU alum, I'm very proud of point guard Xavier Johnson making the transition to football!  :)  He is a little injury prone however.

Edited by GASabresIUFan

1 hour ago, djp14150 said:

His father signed here in part because his son was starting college career here

What do you mean his father signed here because his son was starting his college career here?

Frank Gore Jr went to Southern Miss

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

That’s got to be just a local school sentimental addition.   He was terrible.

they need someone to throw the ball at rookie camp and he doesn’t even cost a plane ticket 

• Haha (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, MJS said:

Ok, what is the connection with Utah? Beane seems to be really focused there. Kincaid, Bishop, and now this guy. Zach Moss from a few years ago.

Or it could be a coincidence, I suppose.

Very similar philosophies. Utah is made up of under recruited blue collar players who play like a team and are tough, smart, and physical. The Bills love guys like that so it’s natural their taking some of their guys 

Kyle Whittingham does more with less than any coach in the country and I believe is one of the best college football coaches in the country. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1