UDFA signing thread. 10 Signed 5 camp invites as of 07:39, 28 April

MAJBobby

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yep and Keaton Bills is probably the best signing so far. A freaking mauler in Run game and improved Pass Pro. Very Wyatt Teller like. 

He’s better than a lot of the guys drafted in those last couple of rounds. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Honestly surprised he didn't choose San Francisco. 

Not for nothing but his dad being familiar with the current FO and coaching staff, probably helped, players generally seem to like the environment here.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Beane and McDermott signing the son of a guy they like? Well I never. Wait until Nate Peterman has kids old enough to be drafted.....

That blackmail material can't possibly keep that long.

• Haha (+1) 2

I think there are a lot of people sleeping on KJ Hamler. Massive speed. Former 2nd. But has had injuries. I have been reading he has really worked on transforming his body. He will get all the chances to show it. 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

I think there are a lot of people sleeping on KJ Hamler. Massive speed. Former 2nd. But has had injuries. I have been reading he has really worked on transforming his body. He will get all the chances to show it. 

Keon Coleman agrees apparently, or at least that was the WR name he mentioned.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Former 3rd round pick too. 

Andy Isabella made an impression last year too. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Kind of a long shot unless we keep 4 on the 53. He's not beating out Cook, Davis, or Ty.

I think he can absolutely pull even with Ty. And then the UDFA contract is likely better for the Bills. 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think he is a better longshot than Shorter. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• MAJBobby changed the title to UDFA signing thread. 5 Signed as of 2013, 27 April
  • MAJBobby changed the title to UDFA signing thread. 6 Signed as of 2016, 27 April
3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think he is a better longshot than Shorter. 

Shorter is essentially an unknown at this point, like they've kept him around so clearly they have some interest in him but it's kind of like it'd be an unexpected boon if he suddenly appeared with some tricks.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1