Rd 5, Pick 160: LB Edefuan Ulofoshio, Washington

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

NFL Network did not even show the pick

Here’s a hint: because no one’s ever heard of him. The Bills brass found him on a corner in Somalia I think 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Bills draft some unknown linebacker

LOL, and watch, a bunch of people will talk about him as if they watched him all season long.  Funny how many fans watched so much college football during and immediately after the drafts.  

• Like (+1) 3

Probably intended as a replacement for Tyler Matakevich. I'm fine with it. I've been saying we should have day three rookie contracts starting on special teams instead of veteran contracts. It's an easy way to save money so we don't end up in predicaments like we did this offaeason.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 4

Just now, PBF81 said:

LOL, and watch, a bunch of people will talk about him as if they watched him all season long.  Funny how many fans watched so much college football during and immediately after the drafts.  

Never heard of him!

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Buffalo loves drafting D players who can cover TEs and RBs as well.as team captains

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Here goes at being sarcastic.... so you want him to draft players that can't cover TEs and RBs??

1 minute ago, SteveFreeman22 said:

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. Here goes at being sarcastic.... so you want him to draft players that can't cover TEs and RBs??

It wasn't...he has a 90.4 cover grade by PFF which is awesome especially at this point of the draft

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

Just watched his highlights.

His name is pronounced You - Low - Fo - Shiow. Fantastic. I hope he yells that in Tua's face if he sacks him

If he yells that at Tua, i feel like that is loosely translated as: “you are truly short.”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2