Rumor: Bills trying aggressively to move up for a WR in round one

Logic

37 minutes ago, Monty98 said:

Who are you? Mike Ditka? I think you can jump to 9 for less, but it's probably 28, 1st in 25, plus 60

I’m all for moving up and getting a stud WR , but to give up this year’s almost entire draft capital and next year’s 1st is insane , especially in a draft that is supposedly loaded at WR , 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Aggressively? I don’t like the sound of that at all! 

That sounds like bidding war and you are ready pay more 

2 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

We don't know who they want but to get one of the top 3 it's gonna cost a lot. Like 3 1sts or 2 1sts and 2 2nds

That’s more then we paid for our franchise QB 

6 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

We don't know who they want but to get one of the top 3 it's gonna cost a lot. Like 3 1sts or 2 1sts and 2 2nds

When I trade up into the top 10 in mock drafts, it always takes this year's and next year's 1st and 2nd to get it done.....typically, you can do it with Buffalo's 2nd next year instead of Minnesota's 2nd next year, which would be obviously a more ideal scenario.

6 minutes ago, Putin said:

That’s more then we paid for our franchise QB 

Well the move up was less. Think the Bills had pick 15 before they traded with the Bucs (they got from the Bengals). 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Chicken Boo said:

Ran a 4.41 while sick. 

Strange fruit, these "experts" are.

I was under the impression he ran a slow 40 time at the combine, 4.41 is more than fast enough for me. Maybe it was Coleman 40 time I got him confused with

7 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Well the move up was less. Think the Bills had pick 15 before they traded with the Bucs (they got from the Bengals). 

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

There is NO player other than a QB that I would trade all those picks for.  None.  The 28th, 60th and 2025 1st should be three starters, and 128-160-163 collectively have a good chance of being a fourth starter.   There is practically no way that the guy you get at 9 could be more valuable than the combined value of four starters.  

No pick is guaranteed to be a starter 

Picks are just more lottery tickets

If you believe you can trade a few in for the best shot at the best prize, then maybe it's worth it.

Not saying I am for it or against it, but I can see why a team might make the move

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I know people love their lottery tickets (draft picks), and it appears this site has no shortage of them. But, personally I'd love to watch Josh throwing to a group of receivers led by this dude. Sorry all you fill every depth spot needers, sometimes you go big or go home. A true daily double may be what it takes to have an offense that gets it done in the playoffs.

Edited by D. L. Hot-Flamethrower
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Putin said:

I’m all for moving up and getting a stud WR , but to give up this year’s almost entire draft capital and next year’s 1st is insane , especially in a draft that is supposedly loaded at WR , 

Exactly, that's why I asked if he's Mike Ditka...it's a lot...and we still have holes