Chad Reuter 7 round mock

OMG I would love to see the board explode if this went down.

https://www.nfl.com/news/seven-round-2024-nfl-mock-draft-round-4

Small school edge in round 1 who had 4.5 sacks in the MAC, while Cinci and KC both add WRs, Miami adds an OT, and Colts add a generational TE. 

Blocking WR and Robert Woods clone in round 2 and passing on Franklin

Then DT and S

No trades up or down

Standing pat and taking another smurf blocking WR and 3 defenders with the top four picks.... oh this place would melt down

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don’t pay any attention to mocks by having harsh opinions, but if this Chad guy was looking for clicks and/or make Bills fans angry with this mock……

he has certainly accomplished that.

I’ve been on this planet for a thousand years and this might be the WORST mock I’ve ever seen.

We are talking about the Bills 2000 ACTUAL draft here for heaven’s sake. That is how bad this is.

• Like (+1) 1

I actually love it and think it is bang on what Beane will do. Defense is the goal boys.. like it or not. We need to stop the other teams for once.

we had the 6th highest scoring offense last year. Not an issue.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 4

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

I don’t pay any attention to mocks by having harsh opinions, but if this Chad guy was looking for clicks and/or make Bills fans angry with this mock……

he has certainly accomplished that.

I’ve been on this planet for a thousand years and this might be the WORST mock I’ve ever seen.

We are talking about the Bills 2000 ACTUAL draft here for heaven’s sake. That is how bad this is.

Even Erik Flowers had good sack totals in his final year in college.  Kneeland...best season was 4.5 sacks twice...and one of the worst 10 yard split times (to clarify, of the DE group) at the combine.  He's getting some late 2nd projections,  but seems like an early day 3 guy to me. 

If that's the pick,  I think I'm just going to give up. 

Edited by Brandon
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

OMG I would love to see the board explode if this went down.

https://www.nfl.com/news/seven-round-2024-nfl-mock-draft-round-4

Small school edge in round 1 who had 4.5 sacks in the MAC, while Cinci and KC both add WRs, Miami adds an OT, and Colts add a generational TE. 

Blocking WR and Robert Woods clone in round 2 and passing on Franklin

Then DT and S

No trades up or down

Standing pat and taking another smurf blocking WR and 3 defenders with the top four picks.... oh this place would melt down

Reuter has put out the worst mock drafts for the Bills all mock draft season.   He is either a Bills troll or ignorant of the teams needs. 

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 1

Yet another mock that is never going to happen…

What is interesting in this mock is how many players in the 3rd round are available that I’d love to see the bills take. Granted it is probably due to reaches like Kneeland making players available. But the 3rd includes…

Legette

Franklin

Kris Jenkins

Cole Bishop

Kinchens

13 minutes ago, Allen2D̶i̶g̶g̶s̶TBD said:

Kneeland in round 1 sounds more like a move the Raiders would make

In this mock Nabers is still around for the Raiders pick at 13 - that would have to be tempting for Beane.  Might be in the possible trade range for a premier WR1.