Josh works out tomorrow

Pretty cool to see so many players that got some nice contracts show up.  Not gonna lie, didn't expect to see Oliver, Dawkins, Milano, etc there.  Lots of vets just stay in their cities and work out.  

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

It's really a timing thing. It's not that what you said was right or wrong, it's more about you standing alone and saying it. Wait until after a loss perhaps. 

I'm just pointing out that the guy that won the last 2 is busy training and hungry for more and our guy is not. Just an observation. But I will refrain from posting on this topic anymore as it seems to be upsetting to hear. But the point remains.

Gabe's not there anymore, I wonder who the new workout warrior will be. Interested to see the vids when they get posted!

• Eyeroll 3
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Low Positive said:

I called my dad and his attitude was that he's our guy now so lets see where it leads us.

I don't follow college football. All I knew was that JA17 was among the 4 top QB prospects, and that the Bills traded to get him. I was thrilled.

Then I was like your dad. He's a Bills now, I root for him 100%. And for some reason, I liked his demeanor and liked him right then on draft day. Love at first sight you might say ha ha.

I clearly recall that I was shocked to see the hateful posts on here. Be mad at Beane and the team for  the selection, not at the player drafted! Some "fans" clearly wanted Allen to fail so they could be "proven right", and that Josh Rosen was the right Josh all along. I'll never get this one either. It's not like I pretend I knew better, just that JA17 was our QB so I wished him nothing but success.

My "fear" was not that he would be a bust (those you move on from), but good  without being elite. He has been awesome and the best thing to happen to the team in decades.

• Like (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I'm just pointing out that the guy that won the last 2 is busy training and hungry for more and our guy is not. Just an observation. But I will refrain from posting on this topic anymore as it seems to be upsetting to hear. But the point remains.

Gabe's not there anymore, I wonder who the new workout warrior will be. Interested to see the vids when they get posted!

I totally understand. I have hope that even though we see a ton of Golf Josh, that he is still doing football things too. I think with Mahomes, the media wants us to see how he got so great and how he keeps up with his craft. With Josh, the media seems

to want us to see how his dating and golf life is. It's much like Diggs. We all get fed the negative and cryptic stuff but the stories about Diggs walking to Hamilton in the hospital and is community work doesn't get talked about when the media wants the narrative to be that Diggs wants out and is a cancer. Really we'll never know so it's all hard to say. I chose to live in the gray areas where there is probably some bit of truth on both sides of everything. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Beck Water said:

HERE YOU GO!  WHAT JOSH DID THIS OFF SEASON!  
(the last 2 seconds of this - :worthy:

Everyone: I wonder what Josh is going to say after Diggs got traded.

Josh: Have you heard about moles, also mandatory pop culture reference.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Beck Water said:

I particularly like this one

It might bring down the regime if Josh starts complaining to Pegs about McD and Beane wasting his prime years ..

Edited by Aussie Joe

20 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

When you post your opinion as "fact" you're going to get some eyerolls.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Others are pointing out that your just pointing out is pointless, because to the point, you have no point of contact to give you pointers about the breadth and scope of either guy's overall days.   See my point?  

You have no observations beyond some photos of Mahomes in a weight room with WR (and of his 'dad bod', and of his ice cream eating habits) and Allen on the golf course.   We also know that Mahomes has a 7.7 golf handicap to our guy's 9, so it can reasonably be inferred Mahomes shows up for his tee time regularly.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

Others are pointing out that your just pointing out is pointless, because to the point, you have no point of contact to give you pointers about the breadth and scope of either guy's overall days.   See my point?  

You have no observations beyond some photos of Mahomes in a weight room with WR (and of his 'dad bod', and of his ice cream eating habits) and Allen on the golf course.   We also know that Mahomes has a 7.7 golf handicap to our guy's 9, so it can reasonably be inferred Mahomes shows up for his tee time regularly.

That just means it’s possible to do the things you love AND put in some extra work in the offseason. Even Allen said in that YouTube golf video that it’s a long offseason in the NFL. 

Take aside the Mahomes Allen thing for a minute. It’s impressive that free agents signees like Hollywood Brown, Irv Smith, and even that rugby kid from the UK are down in Texas working out with Mahomes. In the offseason. Geez. It’s like they sign on with KC and immediately buy in on the hard work part of winning championships.

Wish the Bills have this kind of setup. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/15/2024 at 11:08 AM, Dablitzkrieg said:

Why are you here?  To just troll or are you that dumb?

He has gotten a bit tiresome being that is all he posts about as of late…,  being “disgruntled” most of the time is his MO going way back, 

On 4/15/2024 at 7:32 PM, Warcodered said:

Everyone: I wonder what Josh is going to say after Diggs got traded.

Josh: Have you heard about moles, also mandatory pop culture reference.

I'm looping back here because I watched it again, and this struck me, I want to know if it struck anyone else.

Several times when asked about Diggs in an interview, Allen has said "I love him like a brother". 

Diggs has said the same about Josh, at least twice I think?  Once on Up and Adams for sure.

In this video, the videographer says "What's Up Brother?"

Dawkins ("Seventeen for Life.  I Mean That."): "Bro, what did you just say to me?"

Shakir (Allen's hoped-for next fave target): "Don't Ever say that to me Again."

Videographer to Dawkins: "Goodbye, Brother" (videographer screams as Dawkins turns back to go after him)

Maybe they're riffing on Allen calling Diggs "Brother" and vice versa - "don't do ME like that!"

• Haha (+1) 1