Iran attacks Israel

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, this is absolutely the time.  Biden has been a fixture in American politics for nearly 5 decades, one of the true leaders of the democrat party.  

Like him, idolize him or despise him, now is the time.  

LOL, you must not know what conjecture is.  The GQP has been lobbing that at him incessantly.  

If anyone supports the rhetoric from the Islamic terrorists, to harm our president, then they too are terrorists.  

The attack is currently live.  Looks like some missiles being intercepted.  

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If they can show where the specific policy failures were, then no nausea.  If it's as simple as saying they didn't do it when trump was president, like is already happening here, then nausea for sure.  

You mean like the 10 billion Biden gave Iran in November? Good policy 

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You mean like the 10 billion Biden gave Iran in November? Good policy 

Not saying that was a good idea, but I'm sure you don't understand all the sanctions completely.  Biden threatened even harsher sanctions right after if they continued to supply Russia with drones.  Apparently, Iran isn't sending a second wave, and it looks like we're doing a great job of knocking these missiles down.

Just now, yall said:

Well this was clearly a false report.

45 minutes ago? It would have been there already. 

Yeah, 30 minutes should have been enough.  Maybe they were shot down?  If nothing happens in the near term, then this strike will have been very ineffective.  

3 minutes ago, yall said:

Well this was clearly a false report.

45 minutes ago? It would have been there already. 

It looks like they have launched missiles.  I only have NewsMax on via Rumble.  Anyone have a good up to date link or twitter feed? 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

It looks like they have launched missiles.  I only have NewsMax on via Rumble.  Anyone have a good up to date link or twitter feed? 

Lots of intercepts over Jerusalem.  So far it appears none have impacted.  

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m not making any judgment on it. I’m just saying that if you destroy a country’s embassy, you better be prepared for retaliation

I am interested in accuracy.

Israel did not "destroy a country's embassy."

That is a BS claim.

Ironically, Iran did this exact thing in 1979.

Israel struck  a consulate, killing weapons dealers responsible for providing and facilitating weapons shipments designed to be used against its civilians.

Just to be clear, I have never politicized this as a Trump/Biden thing.

To the point, if any US asset or individual is in any way harmed or threatened by this retaliation, I think it would be wise to take out any and all drone production facilities in Iran, and within 24 hours. 

We have that capability.

Either way, I'd bet the guys on the Eisenhower are on alert this evening.

My thoughts are with them.

This is Iran doing what Iran does. 

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

Missiles yes, but hypersonic missiles no.

Right now seems like it will be ballistic missiles that are easily intercepted.

• Like (+1) 1

Take it for what it's worth, it's from NewsMax via Rumble:  "Insider" states sources are telling him that law enforcement is on high alert on the eastern seaboard for terrorist attacks.  Don't shoot the messenger.

If this is a soft target attack knowing that everything will be intercepted it could stop right here as Iran can say they acted in retaliation and it's done.  If Iran sends another/more waves and if terrorist attacks occur here, it's full on chaos...

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Thank you Trump voters!

Dude, enough with the Trump stuff/bashing.  It's not the time for that right now.  Stop thread jacking with this garbage right now.

On a different note, does anyone have a good livestream for factual info?  I only have NewsMax on and I can't stand mainstream media of any kind because they keep interjecting political BS.  I just want a good source that is fact based without any op eds.  

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Dude, enough with the Trump stuff/bashing.  It's not the time for that right now.  Stop thread jacking with this garbage right now.

On a different note, does anyone have a good livestream for factual info?  I only have NewsMax on and I can't stand mainstream media of any kind because they keep interjecting political BS.  I just want a good source that is fact based without any op eds.  

I'm watching live.  Many more intercepts over Jerusalem just now.  Not sure if any got through, but it looks like the air defense is doing a great job.  Hezbollah is claiming to be firing Katyusha rockets as well, but no reports on what they have done.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm watching live.  Many more intercepts over Jerusalem just now.  Not sure if any got through, but it looks like the air defense is doing a great job.  Hezbollah is claiming to be firing Katyusha rockets as well, but no reports on what they have done.  

Starting to look like Iran is not letting up.  Looking like they will launch less effective rockets in conjunction with Hezbollah in order to soften the Iron Dome before they throw larger ordinance into the fray.  Not good.  Iran should have just stopped with a few useless drones and it would have been a one and done situation.  wtf...

12 minutes ago, phypon said:

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Dude, f*ck off.  People are tired of your sh!t.  It's not the time for your Trump crusade.  Go pull this sh!t in another thread.  People are looking for info on what's happening right now with this situation.  Seriously, knock it off.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Starting to look like Iran is not letting up.  Looking like they will launch less effective rockets in conjunction with Hezbollah in order to soften the Iron Dome before they throw larger ordinance into the fray.  Not good.  Iran should have just stopped with a few useless drones and it would have been a one and done situation.  wtf...

Iran is claiming they aren't sending a second wave, so this may be it.  I turned on Newsmax, and heard WW3 10x in 5 minutes, so tuning that out.  Iran better know if we send 100 missiles, they'll likely be eating most of them.  Hopefully they learn that they aren't in ours or Israel's league.  Latest: explosions reported in Tel Aviv, Golan heights, Hebron and Beersheba.  Some strikes may have landed.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, daz28 said:

LOL, you must not know what conjecture is.  The GQP has been lobbing that at him incessantly.  

Tell me, friend, when we as citizens are provided a complete, exhaustive and unvarnished truth on any controversial topic involving politics? 

If you’re an honest man, you’ll say “rarely” or “never”. You can include the “GQP” in that analysis. 

Now is the time, as it usually is. 

57 minutes ago, daz28 said:

If anyone supports the rhetoric from the Islamic terrorists, to harm our president, then they too are terrorists.  

On this we can agree, but I see a whole lot of progressive voters and high-ranking politicians perfectly comfortable with terrorists harming our allies, from infants to the elderly, across the board.   

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, phypon said:

CNN actually does a good job on big event international breaking news 

• Like (+1) 2

Potential good link to live updates without MSM slant of any kind: Twitter - mario nawfal

There is a livestream to listen to on his account.  I'm about to check it out in a few.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Correct, there is no way to spin live events correctly per their masters.  So they just state facts.  Next Sunday will be a different story, the full spin will be applied.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s rare for them to do something well, so that’s a nice change of pace. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s rare for them to do something well, so that’s a nice change of pace. 

It’s too bad that can’t be that middle ground between Fox and NBC.

Fortunately (or unfortunately) the reason they are so good on big international events is because of the infrastructure they built when they were a respected news organization.  That infrastructure is still there.. but they’ve thrown away their rep to become second fiddle to NBC. 

And fwiw.. I don’t even know if a down the middle 24 hours news org could even succeed in America now.  Sad to say. 

15 minutes ago, SCBills said:

And fwiw.. I don’t even know if a down the middle 24 hours news org could even succeed in America now.  Sad to say. 

There is zero market for this. It’s why TV news is just all bad. 

If you want good journalism, you won’t find it on tv. 

• Agree 3

Keep an eye on the price of gold.  It's been blowing up, if it continues to pump hard, there is a good chance things will really escalate.  It's a good indicator of things to come.

50 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You try so hard 

Imagine if it tried this hard to look for a job?

15 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Chances are it is someone you never heard of to give ACTUAL news. 

Apparently the strikes on Israel are starting to get through the Dome.  Israel has vowed to respond.  

Not making light of the situation, but I think REM said it best:

47 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

PBS is pretty good, they just report the news without all of the "takes". BBC isn't bad either.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1