Rashee Rice charged in connection to accident - Now being investigated for assault

SCBills

53 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I’m not sure how to spell it out differently

I speculated that rashee rice, a talented young receiver - who just wrecked 6 figures worth of cars, facing 7 figure lawsuits, and likely huge legal bills… potentially seeing his earnings reduced by suspension in year 2 of his modest rookie deal could feel very cash poor and at the end of his 3rd year (earliest opportunity) seek an extension to put some cash in his pocket even though he will have very limited leverage 

That's 2 years from now.  He might still be in jail by then...

Also, insurance policies exclude racing. This means, it'll be direct out of pocket settlements for vehicle repairs and bodily injury law suits. After it's all said and done, high six figures at the minimum to resolve all of them. Plus attorney fees, and not even mentioning the damage to both of his vehicles. So yeah...likely in the 7 figures, including the damage to his 2 high end vehicles.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Allen2Moulds said:

Also, insurance policies exclude racing. This means, it'll be direct out of pocket settlements for vehicle repairs and bodily injury law suits. After it's all said and done, high six figures at the minimum to resolve all of them. Plus attorney fees, and not even mentioning the damage to both of his vehicles. So yeah...likely in the 7 figures, including the damage to his 2 high end vehicles.

This is a good point. I have a buddy whose son was racing a kid in high school and caused an accident sending a family of 4 (with young kids) rolling multiple times in the median. Ugly story, and my friend learned the value of a good umbrella policy. Fortunately, an off-duty cop witnessed the accident and not the racing and confirmed the other kid had gotten off at that point. It was “only” stupid azz driving by a teenage boy. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

he's a POS doc.  not worthy of your adulation

How do you manage to turn EVERY topic into an anti-Bills screed?  

Pats cheat ——-> anti-Bills for a friggin decade

Maniac Chief———> anti-Bills just gettting started

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

How do you manage to turn EVERY topic into an anti-Bills screed?  

Pats cheat ——-> anti-Bills for a friggin decade

Maniac Chief———> anti-Bills just gettting started

A POS is a POS— no matter how many different teams jerseys he wears.  And every team has some.  Bills are no different—the point of discussion. That is such an overwhelmingly intuitive concept that even a guy with your abilities should understand.  Pointing this out shouldn’t harm you like this…

focus on your NE obsession

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

A POS is a POS— no matter how many different teams jerseys he wears.  And every team has some.  Bills are no different—the point of discussion. That is such an overwhelmingly intuitive concept that even a guy with your abilities should understand.  Pointing this out shouldn’t harm you like this…

focus on your NE obsession

It may be intuitive but it is also irrelevant because it happened a long time ago in a completely different place with completely different circumstances.  You come to a Bills fans website to troll Bills fans.  At least that part is consistent.

• Agree 2

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

It may be intuitive but it is also irrelevant because it happened a long time ago in a completely different place with completely different circumstances.  You come to a Bills fans website to troll Bills fans.  At least that part is consistent.

you should, if you haven't already, do an internal audit of your posts and tally up the proportion that involve anything NE patriots.  It's got to be over 50%---you don't feel that's a problem?

You're deflecting here, to say the least...and this stalking is something I allow, but feel compelled to point out.  Your Pavlovian output is interesting...

32 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

you should, if you haven't already, do an internal audit of your posts and tally up the proportion that involve anything NE patriots.  It's got to be over 50%---you don't feel that's a problem?

You're deflecting here, to say the least...and this stalking is something I allow, but feel compelled to point out.  Your Pavlovian output is interesting...

Lol last I checked this is not a New England board despite your fervent desire.  My responses to you are indeed heavily NE related but that is due to your fandom and constant defense of them.  Don’t get me wrong, that stuff makes perfect sense on Pats Planet, but it’s on and misplaced here.  My posts not in response to you are about .043% NE related.  Audit for verification at your leisure.

I guess you’ve now evolved by Bills bashing to defend Chiefs.  Should that be attributed to you being a fair weather fan or just a full time anti-Bills guy? 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol last I checked this is not a New England board despite your fervent desire.  My responses to you are indeed heavily NE related but that is due to your fandom and constant defense of them.  Don’t get me wrong, that stuff makes perfect sense on Pats Planet, but it’s on and misplaced here.  My posts not in response to you are about .043% NE related.  Audit for verification at your leisure.

I guess you’ve now evolved by Bills bashing to defend Chiefs.  Should that be attributed to you being a fair weather fan or just a full time anti-Bills guy? 

the delusion is strong....

• Disagree 1

9 hours ago, NoSaint said:

I swear to god if this gets kc a very good cheap wr in his prime because he needs money and has a checkered history…. 

Oh goody, the start of a 3 page doc vs weo loop. 

lets run away at 119 mph

Can I ride shotgun in your Lambo?

On 4/16/2024 at 6:27 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I think you and weo and doc should get your own board. Just the three of you. I haven’t come up with a name yet. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Episode 2 Whatever GIF

Is this a credible source, though?  It reads like kind of a fan account.

I mean, when an account has to tell you they're "credentialed media" and they don't seem to be followed by many legit media....