Tyreek Hill in the news....again

The domestic calls are piling up on this man. 

Is he an unfair target or an easy target? 

Seriously have to wonder how much longer the NFL can promote and support this man. 

Not saying he should or will be suspended and or kicked out of the league eventually, but...

I have to wonder when the NFL just pumps the brakes on the features and constant ball washing by alot of their analysts on every network of this guy. 

He's not the role model you want to promote NFL?

Is he? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just speculating ... wonder if this is related to the report a few weeks ago that he filed for divorce, then vehemently denied it, even though the papers were filed. Wonder if his lawyers told him he'd owe the wife a stack of money if he divorced her without a pre-nup, prompting the denial. This latest incident appears to be the result of her refusing a sign a post-nup.

Edited by BillsDad51
Clarify

But, have there been any cryptic Tweets? That’s what we all want to know about! 

I try to always be a wait and see guy, but we know we have a pattern, of something, here. 

Just now, JJGauna said:

No wonder Tyrek is so fast, always running from those demons.

Demons? Or process servers? 

• Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

NFL doesn't give a damn about spousal abuse.  But take a PEDor bet on a game...

They do, so long as you're not a star. If you're a 7th rounder you'll get cut for a parking ticket. If you're Deshaun Watson or Tyreek Hill you can basically do what you want because ratings win. 

6 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Maybe some of the posters on this board will realize cryptic tweets or yelling on the sidelines 2 years ago isn't much in the grand scheme of things.

If the second half of the 2023 season had matched Diggs's first half, my guess is the handwringing taking place in the cryptic tweets thread would be confined to the "usual suspects." It's the nose dive in production coupled with the "distraction" that has more people up in arms.

40 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

NFL doesn't give a damn about spousal abuse.  But take a PEDor bet on a game...

I mean, the nfls priority would be on field integrity, with being off field role models a distant second. 

while some of these guys have terrible behavior, I can understand that the job of the league is to protect the product first 

• Agree 1