When will the schedule be available for next season?

NFL schedule was released in 2023 on Thursday May 11th, so if they stick with the 2nd Thursday of May it would be the 9th this year as Gregg said ^

Typically a few big games drop in the weeks leading up, many times the international opponents are known prior. The week of the leaks will come out.

I usually cover the schedule to an unhealthy extent (lol hey its my version of mock draft) on what to expect with a decent hit rate on games times etc.. This was my early thread back in February:

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, LabattBlue said:

In previous years, the schedule was released in April.  As the years go by, the NFL expands its calendar by spreading things out even more. 

The only month where I think it's quiet is June. March you have FA. April is the draft. May is the schedule release. July training camp starts. Then August is preseason and then football starts for real in September. 

• Like (+1) 1

can't wait to find out.  I am hoping they are home sunday the 14th...I am going to fenway on the 16th to see pearl jam and will be staying with my parents in Utica so this would give me the chance to go to a game, have to drive right through buffalo anyway as I always do

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

In previous years, the schedule was released in April.  As the years go by, the NFL expands its calendar by spreading things out even more. 

I think its been the first couple weeks of May the last few years, hasn’t it?

10 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

can't wait to find out.  I am hoping they are home sunday the 14th...I am going to fenway on the 16th to see pearl jam and will be staying with my parents in Utica so this would give me the chance to go to a game, have to drive right through buffalo anyway as I always do

I’m sure you know this but while staying with parents enjoy Utica treasures: riggies (willows, Bella Regina)  Greens (Georgios), half moons (Hemstroughts), tomato pie (Romas, Napolis). Utica has excellent food and restaurants. Favorites probably Willows, Joeys 307, Tavalo, Aquavino, and Venturas.  Man I’m hungry now 

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I’m going to semi-retire on September 1, and my wife and I want to start coming to some home games, plus start scheduling some trips we’ve put off till retirement.  

Congrats for you on a semi retirement! Hard work pays off. 👏

5 hours ago, BillsFooteball said:

I’m sure you know this but while staying with parents enjoy Utica treasures: riggies (willows, Bella Regina)  Greens (Georgios), half moons (Hemstroughts), tomato pie (Romas, Napolis). Utica has excellent food and restaurants. Favorites probably Willows, Joeys 307, Tavalo, Aquavino, and Venturas.  Man I’m hungry now 

I know it.  That is my home.  I am from Utica. Graduated from Proctor high school.  In my senior year I went to lunch everyday at O'Scugnizzo pizza.....the greatest pizza in the damn world.  My parents still live in our house!  Little more than a 10 minute walk to new hartford to go to Georgios!

My trips home every summer are an adventure in seeing how much tomato pie I can eat!

Edited by MikePJ76
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I’m going to semi-retire on September 1, and my wife and I want to start coming to some home games, plus start scheduling some trips we’ve put off till retirement.  

First congrats on your upcoming retirement.  Second, if the schedule comes out in may, you still have more than enough time for a September or whatever game in the fall.  I take my kids to a September game each year as long as it’s at 1pm.

On 3/15/2024 at 1:57 PM, oldmanfan said:

Are you a truck driver?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 3/15/2024 at 1:57 PM, oldmanfan said:

Semi-retire? Congrats! You’re gonna love it! (I speak from first hand experience.👍)