Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

He is looking like a steal 

I mean I’m laughing at the Ridley deal being insane but Gabe isn’t in Ridley’s class and he was overpaid too. This all just shows how we need to load up on WR in this epic receiver draft class

• Agree 2

Just now, SoonerBillsFan said:

We dont' have the cap room to sign him

We have Brandon Beane, there is no cap 🥳 

But honestly he’s one of the few players if we can get a reasonable deal on id be all about spending for. Then we get at least 3 WRs in this amazing class

I'm just trying to figure out what the plan is with Armstead if we sign him. I thought he played 3-tech for San Fran. So why are we even targeting him? I know DL is a big need but we can't keep spending big money on defense and ignoring the offense in FA.

Just now, HappyDays said:

I'm just trying to figure out what the plan is with Armstead if we sign him. I thought he played 3-tech for San Fran. So why are we even targeting him? I know DL is a big need but we can't keep spending big money on defense and ignoring the offense in FA.

We can if we’re going big in the draft on offense. This draft class is WRs and O line and Beane knows it (hopefully)

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Taron extension?

Milano rework?

Oliver kick can down road? 

Allen extension? 

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Because playing $23m  a year for WR like Ridley is dumb 

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He’s played all over the DL in the NFL. My guess is DE and DT flex. He’s big and long enough to play next to Oliver on pass downs. He fills multiple holes with one guy. 

8 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

this offseason has a lot of veteran defensive talent out there, and this draft class is not as deep in defensive players where we have need particularly (DT/Edge). Offenses is very stacked, so you settle for a few short contracts for vets on Defense, and try to load up on offensive talent.

thats not to say there aren’t good Defense players to draft, but a lot of positions drop off talent-wise after the first 2 rounds. 

2 minutes ago, ngbills said:

wasn't this pretty much what was expected. And the hopes of actually signing a guy like Armstead a pretty  far off false hope?

*shrugs*

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, ngbills said:

49 followers citing insider sources?

seems legit sam winchester GIF

I wouldn't be surprised if that was correct. But this is most definitely a case of someone reading a rumor and then putting out a tweet "confirming" it.

Edited by BillsFanForever19
  • Like (+1) 1