Legal Tampering News (lets try to keep it all in one thread) - Begins today at 3/11 Noon

MAJBobby

Just now, TBBills Fan said:

That franchise is a mess. I could see this being true. If so, just add this to the list.  They are in draught era bills territory for mismanaged front offices/ownership

"16 months ago, the Los Angeles Rams offered two first-round picks (2024, 2025) and a second-round pick (2023) to the Carolina Panthers for the services of edge-rusher Brian Burns, and the Panthers turned the Rams down."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/03/11/brian-burns-new-york-giants-2024-nfl-free-agency/72937618007/

• Haha (+1) 6

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

"16 months ago, the Los Angeles Rams offered two first-round picks (2024, 2025) and a second-round pick (2023) to the Carolina Panthers for the services of edge-rusher Brian Burns, and the Panthers turned the Rams down."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2024/03/11/brian-burns-new-york-giants-2024-nfl-free-agency/72937618007/

They may have called the Rams to ask them, hey you still wanna do that deal.  

Mcvays response

Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

• Haha (+1) 4

I want to go on record and state that I would have signed austin eckler to the deal he got in washington.  

He is a poor man's barkley to me and could make a ton of big explosive plays here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

I want to go on record and state that I would have signed austin eckler to the deal he got in washington.  

He is a poor man's barkley to me and could make a ton of big explosive plays here.

I love Ekeler, and that is a good deal.  I suspect the Bills would have been interested but for Cook really coming on.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

For the last time….the team does not need to be “under the cap” until Wednesday.

No, but we need to have things in place to guarantee we are after the signings are made. Now that we've done Josh and Knox and extended Dion, those options are drying up. We're probably 7 or 8 under right now as a rough estimate.

24 minutes ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

I was expecting at least one decent external signing today

If only someone had warned you that you'd be better off lowering your expectations....

Edited by BillsFanForever19

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

The Rams offered MULTIPLE first rounders last year and the Panthers didn't answer. Now they got a second and a fifth. 

Joke of a franchise. 

There's a video out there covering how terrible that ownership is.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

There's a video out there covering how terrible that ownership is.

Couldn't happen to a better, meddling, jerk of an owner than Tepper. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1