Bills Memorabilia

Anyone here collect? If so, what are some of your most prized Bills related items? 

I mostly have some signed mini helmets and photos, but I do have an OJ Simpson rookie card, Kelly & Tasker rookies.  Have some mini helmets and photos signed by a number of the 90s Bills.  Not much of a jersey guy.

May need to add something from Josh Allen to the collection.

Go Bills!  

I’ve got so much stuff I can’t remember all of it. Here’s what can remember. 

autographed balls by:

Allen

Kelly

Reed

Moulds

Evans

Kelly, Reed, Moulds

Poz

a few other with misc guys like Nelson, Moats, etc. 

autographed jerseys:

Evans

Jackson

autographed pics:

cj Spiller

Kelly

Lynch

full size helmet autographed by

Kelly, Reed, Thomas

mini helmets autographed by 

Poyer

Hyde

tons of autographed cards from 90s Bills. 

probably my favorite item is from when I lived in Vegas and ran a restaurant. I happened to have an official NFL “Duke” ball in my trunk at the time. And Stephen Jackson came into my restaurant and ordered about $150 in wings. One of my employees notified me that he was in the restaurant. I gladly comped his entire meal and didn’t feel bad about asking him if he would sign my Ball. He did it gladly. Really cool dude. Deserves more credit than he gets for a fantastic career. 

Like I said I have tons of stuff, probably leaving out a few things. But off the top of my head that’s what I’ve got. 

Edited by mrags
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have a football that OJ signed for me the year he gained 2003 yards. The signature is mostly faded after 50 years, but it’s there. 

That’s an amazing piece.  Keep it away from direct sunlight and it will last for generations.

I have autographed framed jerseys of Bruce, Kelly, Thurman, & Diggs- adding Allen next. I have a Bills full-size official helmet in my office, no autograph.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

autographed balls by:

Allen

Kelly

Reed

Moulds

Evans

Kelly, Reed, Moulds

Poz

autographed jerseys:

Evans

Jackson

autographed pics:

cj Spiller

Kelly

Lynch

Kelly, Reed, Thomas

Poyer

Hyde

probably my favorite item is from when I lived in Vegas and ran a restaurant. I happened to have an official NFL “Duke” ball in my trunk at the time. And Stephen Jackson came into my restaurant and ordered about $150 in wings. One of my employees notified me that he was in the restaurant. I gladly comped his entire meal and didn’t feel bad about asking him if he would sign my Ball. He did it gladly. Really cool dude. Deserves more credit than he gets for a fantastic career. 

Like I said I have tons of stuff, probably leaving out a few things. But off the top of my head that’s what I’ve got. 

Impressive! There’s nothing like getting memorabilia as a kid though. It’s great to be able to go to a signing or just buy it somewhere as an adult but being a kid and getting things like this is on another level. 

38 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

See if you can get the Magic 8 Ball that Goodell uses to assign conditional draft picks. 🤨

I’m guessing it must be the one they tickle the most when under his desk…

1 minute ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Impressive! There’s nothing like getting memorabilia as a kid though. It’s great to be able to go to a signing or just buy it somewhere as an adult but being a kid and getting things like this is on another level. 

I was a kid for the cards I have autographed. But all that other stuff I was an “adult”. Think my Kelly ball might be the first real auto I got as an adult. I was probably 23 at the time. I think he was just indicted into the HOF. Can’t remember pretty sure the ball says HOF on it tho. But I personally had these all autographed, or were given to me by someone that personally did. None were bought. I did win a few tho. 

oh yeah forgot, have a Stevie Johnson jersey, and a Stevie Johnson picture autographed also. 

and I’ve got a poster sized framed pic of Bruce from when he was on the cover of sports illustrated looking all mean. 

https://vault.si.com/vault/1991/09/02/lean-mean-sack-machine-a-dedicated-bruce-smith-establishes-a-blistering-pace-for-the-buffalo-bills-in-their-drive-to-another-super-bowl

28 minutes ago, mrags said:

autographed balls by:

Allen

Kelly

Reed

Moulds

Evans

Kelly, Reed, Moulds

Poz

autographed jerseys:

Evans

Jackson

autographed pics:

cj Spiller

Kelly

Lynch

Kelly, Reed, Thomas

Poyer

Hyde

Jackson was a beast

1 hour ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

One thing that I got about a year ago that I was pretty excited about was an Original 1987 Costacos Brothers 'Machine Gun Kelly' Poster.

I spent a really long time looking for one of those in good condition at a decent price.

My uncle still has his framed.  I remember staring at that thing forever in the 80s

Probably my most valuable things are my Allen RPA, Allen signed jersey.  But the most sentiment are all the autos I got as a kid in the 80s and 90s from players at the Thurman Thomas show in Rochester.   

• Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I have a football that OJ signed for me the year he gained 2003 yards. The signature is mostly faded after 50 years, but it’s there. 

I hear Juice would kill to get that back. 

Heyoooo!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

41 minutes ago, KeLLy1278 said:

As a kid sports memorabilia is amazing but hard to attain as you don't have any money and you're not really meeting any players out and about lol.  I started collecting some cool stuff in my late teens and throughout my 20s for the main purpose of having a Bills basement in my house someday.  Now that I have that I don't really actively collect anymore and the magic has kinda worn off but it's still fun to check out the memorabilia shops, cool sports bars, and what other people have in their mancaves but I miss the excitement of getting something cool when I was younger.

As for me I have:

Autographed Kelly and Biscuit jerseys

Autographed football from Marv(met him for this and it is personalized)

Bunch of autographed and framed photos from Bruce, Thurman, Talley(this one is a piece from the Comeback game, pretty cool)

Big framed photo of my avatar pic 

Nice framed commemorative set of the Bills four Super Bowl tickets

Some Sabres stuff too but not as much 

1 hour ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Anyone here collect? If so, what are some of your most prized Bills related items? 

I mostly have some signed mini helmets and photos, but I do have an OJ Simpson rookie card, Kelly & Tasker rookies.  Have some mini helmets and photos signed by a number of the 90s Bills.  Not much of a jersey guy.

Go Bills!  

If you want OJ signed gear, come to Vegas, he lives here and signs everything 

I have a wall with nine matted and framed game-day program covers from the early 60’s. That is definitely the highlight, but I have a couple Super Bowl seat cushions and some other stuff. People find me easy to get gifts for, apparently.    

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, KeLLy1278 said:

Go Bills!  

I mainly collect sports cards, I have hundreds of Bills players graded/non graded and many other non bills hall of famers also.

• Like (+1) 1