State of the Union Address 2024.

The campaign officially started this week and it’s all downhill from here for the Redhat cult.

There’s no way in hell Trump’s campaign lets him get on that debate stage. Not happening.

I don’t know who decided to put that crazy Karen out there. That wasn’t good at all, but rarely does it ever go well. Bobby Jindal anyone? Someone always gets sacrificed and sometimes it ends their career. No one volunteers to do that speech. Think about it, that was the GOP’s attempt to stop the bleeding with suburban women. lol. I guess I’m not surprised. “What a mess” as Irv would say.

As far as polling, we’ll see Joe pull ahead pretty quickly here (1 month) since it’s now a true head to head matchup.

This is going to be a pretty boring election cycle. It will be interesting to see just how much Dems over perform the polling again this time around. 3-4 points in some places is my guess.

Edited by Governor
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

that sotu was anything but unifying. he was picking fights with the judges and republicans in front of everyone to see. idk how any moderate can look at that and think he can bring everyone together. 

It was a reflection of this country, a state of division. what a disaster of a politician and presidency. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 5

Went from sad dementia to dictator dementia fast.  

3 hours ago, Governor said:

The campaign officially started this week and it’s all downhill from here for the Redhat cult.

There’s no way in hell Trump’s campaign lets him get on that debate stage. Not happening.

I don’t know who decided to put that crazy Karen out there. That wasn’t good at all, but rarely does it ever go well. Bobby Jindal anyone? Someone always gets sacrificed and sometimes it ends their career. No one volunteers to do that speech. Think about it, that was the GOP’s attempt to stop the bleeding with suburban women. lol. I guess I’m not surprised. “What a mess” as Irv would say.

As far as polling, we’ll see Joe pull ahead pretty quickly here (1 month) since it’s now a true head to head matchup.

This is going to be a pretty boring election cycle. It will be interesting to see just how much Dems over perform the polling again this time around. 3-4 points in some places is my guess.

Wrong thread.  It's about dictator Biden attacking Americans and the system of checks and balances 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

He went off script - big fkn deal 

You think he had a script? He was so jacked up on amphetamines it was hilarious! He is evil incarnate. 
This joke has been in politics almost as long as I’ve been born. You go back and look at his speeches twenty years ago and he’s done a complete 180 on everything he supposedly believed in.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

These people realize that Donald Trump can’t even remember peoples names like literally can’t remember them

That’s a lie. You cry no evidence when it comes to the grifting the bidens are doing with Ukraine but make unsubstantiated accusations about Trump without a shred of evidence. 
You are what we call a stupid sheep. That’s right Mr “independent”, your lies have caught up to you and no one respects or values your opinions.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

These people realize that Donald Trump can’t even remember peoples names like literally can’t remember them

*Joe Biden

What the hell are you talking about??  You can't be serious.  So, Biden can't remember names, doesn't know when someone is deceased, confuses LEADERS of nations and you are trying to turn it around and say Trump can't "even" remember peoples names?  This is a bizzaro world statement as well as being projection, gaslighting and FALSE.  Wake up man!

Edited by phypon
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

So...is everyone awake to what this commie regime is all about?

Still think this is 1986 and there's room for reaching across the aisle, finding common ground or working with these evil commies in any way, shape or form?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

That’s a lie. You cry no evidence when it comes to the grifting the bidens are doing with Ukraine but make unsubstantiated accusations about Trump without a shred of evidence. 
You are what we call a stupid sheep. That’s right Mr “independent”, your lies have caught up to you and no one respects or values your opinions.

Poor baby it is what it is

1 hour ago, Westside said:

The evidence is there if you watch his speeches . Obviously whatever you are watching, reading, or listening to has sanitizing what he's been saying. Just last week in the middle of a sentence he started slurring incoherently talking gibberish. So you need to expand your news sources and stop saying someone is lying when they are telling the truth.   How about this for evidence: in the Carroll deposition he looked at a photo of himself, Ivana, Carroll and her husband  at the time and claimed Carroll was Marla Maples, his ex wife. You probably never saw that in your sanitized world.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The evidence is there if you watch his speeches . Obviously whatever you are watching, reading, or listening to has sanitizing what he's been saying. Just last week in the middle of a sentence he started slurring incoherently talking gibberish. So you need to expand your news sources and stop saying someone is lying when they are telling the truth.   How about this for evidence: in the Carroll deposition he looked at a photo of himself, Ivana, Carroll and her husband  at the time and claimed Carroll was Marla Maples, his ex wife. You probably never saw that in your sanitized world.

Do you think that would make him unfit for office (lack of mental competency)?

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

that sotu was anything but unifying. he was picking fights with the judges and republicans in front of everyone to see. idk how any moderate can look at that and think he can bring everyone together. 

It was a reflection of this country, a state of division. what a disaster of a politician and presidency. 

Biden has realized that there's no unifying with the party of trump.  He tried on the border issue.   trump shut it down single handedly and cynically.  The only option is to attack him and there are many points of weakness.  He did well.  He was clear and concise.  The strategy is sound.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

There's some evidence Trump is slipping.  But nowhere near as much as with Biden.  

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Biden has realized that there's no unifying with the party of trump.  He tried on the border issue.   trump shut it down single handedly and cynically.  The only option is to attack him and there are many points of weakness.  He did well.  He was clear and concise.  The strategy is sound.

No one's buying it.  He had 94 executive orders to reverse what Trump did with the border.  He did that all on his own.  IOW he didn't need Congress then, he doesn't need them now.  But, again, reversing his reversal of Trump policies gives Trump a win.  

• Like (+1) 1

If this SOTU proves anything it's that whatever party you identify with you only care about them owning the other side and you don't actually care about this country or the policies.

Biden was a tired old man yelling to get off his lawn. Half of the time he couldn't finish the sentence without drifting off. He said the economy is going great, but the truth is people can't afford to feed their families with inflation and the costs of groceries, gas, and day to day provisions. And then he said more money to Ukraine, student loans, Israel. How tone deaf can you be? Then he said you can cure cancer with vaccines? Wtf? It was an absolute trainwreck and you get online seeing Dems celebrating it. Yikes, how out of touch with reality can you be?

The Republicans had an easy win if they just put a seasoned politician out there and said this guy is out of touch and we will do whatever we can to actually help people and not fund wars. But they send out this girl that looks like she never gave a speech in her life and is usually just in the back of the room judging everyone. I don't know why they keep pushing out these abortion laws and now IVF. Do they never want to win another election again? That's not what people are asking for. Yikes!

So in conclusion, everyone is dumb and I'm moving to an island in the Bahamas as far away from civilization as I can get.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

greetings PPP

I walked in and out of the room where hubby and daughter were intently watching the debate. Randomly I walked by and heard Biden say  something along the lines of we need to pay teachers more. I thought to myself "now that issue is beyond debate right? mutually agreement right?"

NOPE

our country is so divided. My chat buddy @leh-nerd skin-erd knows it gives me high anxiety.  I love my country but the political climate REEKS of hate

and I hate it.

PEACE OUT BRETHREN CITIZENS

Lord have Mercy

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1