Joe Biden a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

If you think Trump is declining anywhere near as rapidly as Joke...

How would you even know?  You and your buddies at the old folks home ignore 100% of Trumps blunders.  

All you have to do is whisper a topic like dei and you have a new boogeyman to be scared of and distracted by.  It's all good though.   Even if the reetarded rapist gets elected ten years from now the country is ours.  We have the youth- you have depends.  

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

How would you even know?  You and your buddies at the old folks home ignore 100% of Trumps blunders.  

All you have to do is whisper a topic like dei and you have a new boogeyman to be scared of and distracted by.  It's all good though.   Even if the reetarded rapist gets elected ten years from now the country is ours.  We have the youth- you have depends. 

How would I even know?  From seeing all the senile people I've encountered as a doctor.  From watching my FIL decline before thankfully being taken quickly by metastatic colon cancer. 

As for the bolded, LOL!  True I'm not a teenager...

Anyway no one with any sense would claim Trump is declining anywhere as rapidly as Joke.  At worst he's where Joke was 4 years ago, when you and your ilk assured us he was fine.

And if your side gets in power again, we won't have to worry about 10 years from now.  The country will be done.  Look at the shitshow it is after just 3 years of you morons running it (into the ground).  Now go change your diapers.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Who hurt u?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

God help us then. We were told trump would start world war 3. Biden has us on the brink. We were told trump and anyone who supported his border policy was racist. Now Biden has created a disaster there that we now have to cut services for Americans like schools and shelters to house them. What exactly has Biden done to improve lives in America? I see nothing 

45 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

God help us then. We were told trump would start world war 3. Biden has us on the brink. We were told trump and anyone who supported his border policy was racist. Now Biden has created a disaster there that we now have to cut services for Americans like schools and shelters to house them. What exactly has Biden done to improve lives in America? I see nothing 

We're on the brink of war?  Stop main-lining newsmax.  Russia is reeling and zero Americans will lose their lives.  You see nothing because people your age have no clue how to consume news.  Biden passed an infrastructure bill , the chips act, the inflation reduction act, and more.  

I dont think Joe has done great though.   I just know the alternative is an unmitigated disaster and clown show.   Lead by the most corrupt politician elected in our country.  One who is manipulated by simple compliments.  Just as senile as Joe and half as intelligent.   And Joe was never Einstein.

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Joe's performance this week has fire L Ron up!

No fire only facts.  Joe is weak, as a candidate and as a functioning brain.  But Bill posts videos almost every day of Trump blunders.  Weird that you all give him a pass.  Also weird how nearly all the right leaning clones make excuses for criminal behavior. 

18 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

So many comments when Biden says dumb things, crickets when Trump does.  And he says insane shiite every day virtually. 

Ok you've been elevated to my tard list. You're mentally unstable and a liar.

Not to mention prolly another billstime acct.

goodbye forever.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

We're on the brink of war?  Stop main-lining newsmax.  Russia is reeling and zero Americans will lose their lives.  You see nothing because people your age have no clue how to consume news.  Biden passed an infrastructure bill , the chips act, the inflation reduction act, and more.  

I dont think Joe has done great though.   I just know the alternative is an unmitigated disaster and clown show.   Lead by the most corrupt politician elected in our country.  One who is manipulated by simple compliments.  Just as senile as Joe and half as intelligent.   And Joe was never Einstein.

You want it both ways. Stop main lining news max yet you know russia is reeling. Where is this info? What are you main lining? How bout iran? Are they reeling? Seem like they are a bit emboldened as of late. 

Id say we are alot more on the brink with three threats directly attacking us or allies then any time trump was in office. Hell we have texas saying enough while biden is opposing them defending thier own border. We might be on the brink of CIVIL WAR.

All this chaos is normalized because 'you know" the alternative is a unmitigated clown show. Because biden passed a bunch of huge bills that noone can honestly say have benefitted from...hes done better. Ill believe it when i see it but as of now...cost, crime, housing, war, immigration. Every bit of it is far worse now, then its ever been.

you guys never give any real world examples on how life was so much worse. He SAID stuff. The media Told me things. Hes ACCUSED of. How about policy? You know real tangible things that effected your life and not opinion. 

3 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

No fire only facts.  Joe is weak, as a candidate and as a functioning brain.  But Bill posts videos almost every day of Trump blunders.  Weird that you all give him a pass.  Also weird how nearly all the right leaning clones make excuses for criminal behavior. 

LOL, all I said is this past week really got you fired up.

9 hours ago, aristocrat said:

On the brink of World War III

Out of Trump’s mouth and into aristocrats ear then out his mouth

1 hour ago, US Egg said:

God rest his soul
But I really wonder what he would’ve said about Donald Trump today

I was told this wasn’t happening????

Embrace the suck folks.  

At least you flattened the curve.  

20 years to course correct from your Covid debacle.  

The Democrats decided after several focus groups to blame corporations.  

Only Ds will swallow this garbage.  

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Don't tell the King!

What Joke did was actually worse.  He knew he had classified material for years, if not decades, and never gave it back.  That's willful possession, which is illegal.  He also kept it in wholly insecure locations and shared it with his ghostwriter, both of which are illegal as well.  Trump...just didn't give it back fast enough.

Again the Dems need to call off this witch hunt.  But it was never about being anything other than petty.

• Like (+1) 2

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I was told this wasn’t happening????

Embrace the suck folks.  

At least you flattened the curve.  

20 years to course correct from your Covid debacle.  

The Democrats decided after several focus groups to blame corporations.  

Only Ds will swallow this garbage.  

meanwhile, in the real world, things look great

https://finance.yahoo.com

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/10/2024 at 4:41 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

This is the classically moronic Liberal Leftist goofball stupid party line...

"He spent Trillions of our money, he's so great!  He got a Bill passed to spend Trillions of dollars, he's awesome!"

We are in upside-down world...these morons don't realize that the real reason our cities/airports/infrastructure are embarrassing and ready to collapse is because they crowded out such infrastructure spending on Social Programs that are poised to destroy our civilization...but illiterate, dumb, Leftist Feel-Good Americans finally stupidly handed a Leftist President a Leftist Senate and a Leftist House, and they passed huge spending programs!  Yeah!

(never mind the catastrophic inflation - them prices aren't going back down - and crowding out of private investment and drawdown of our National Defense capabilities - those ammo stockpiles likely won't be ready when WE need them...but all good, SPENDING BILLS!)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

This is the classically moronic Liberal Leftist goofball stupid party line...

"He spent Trillions of our money, he's so great!  He got a Bill passed to spend Trillions of dollars, he's awesome!"

We are in upside-down world...these morons don't realize that the real reason our cities/airports/infrastructure are embarrassing and ready to collapse is because they crowded out such infrastructure spending on Social Programs that are poised to destroy our civilization...but illiterate, dumb, Leftist Feel-Good Americans finally stupidly handed a Leftist President a Leftist Senate and a Leftist House, and they passed huge spending programs!  Yeah!

(never mind the catastrophic inflation - them prices aren't going back down - and crowding out of private investment and drawdown of our National Defense capabilities - those ammo stockpiles likely won't be ready when WE need them...but all good, SPENDING BILLS!)

Yes Biden caused the inflation the entire world is dealing with?  Very astute observation.   Social programs poised to destroy our civilization?  Impressive statement if your intent was to come off as ludicrous.  You fools have literally nothing other than lame right wing talking points lacking in fact.  

7 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Yes Biden caused the inflation the entire world is dealing with?  Very astute observation.   Social programs poised to destroy our civilization?  Impressive statement if your intent was to come off as ludicrous.  You fools have literally nothing other than lame right wing talking points lacking in fact.  

Remind me where "the buck stops"?

• Like (+1) 2