Best Buffalo Bills tweets on X

TwistofFate

3 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

In all honesty, I’d probably despise this fan base too. 

Diggs is:  a diva.  Toxic.  Drops passes.  Overpaid.   Argues with Allen.  

on realty the dude gave us some AMAZING plays and excitement.  He was a freakin stud here.  

this fab base is brutal sometimes.  Not surprised him or Davis are bitter.  You think they don’t read social media?  

I mean, supposedly according to Joe Buscaglia, Diggs is one of the (if not the) most intelligent, thoughtful and self-aware players he's met.

I think most sane people in this day and age who are reasonably intelligent and thoughtful, recognize that social media is garbage.  In addition to being infested by bots, it's chock full of trolls and *****-stirrers.  That being the case, reasonably self-aware people 1) don't take it seriously at all 2) recognize that it doesn't represent the entirety of a fan base, or even a reasonable cross-section or average of the fan base. 

It has some of the best, and a lot of the worse.

So if a former Bills player is bitter because of social media content, what does that say about his intelligence, thoughtfulness, and self-awareness?

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Very possible.  Very!  

Youre definitely right.  Both can be true.  But where i pause on the whole "toxic diva" thing is that 95% of it is media driven.  

Allen has it even worse.   He is criticized by just about everyone outside of the Buffalo Bills fan base.  And its mainly out of jealousy of talent.  A LOT of that can be said about Diggs.   

Strongly disagree with the bolded.

Yes the media writes stories, sends tweets ect. But it's Diggs himself that provides them the ammunition. He's not a young kid anymore and he's been through this before. He's still the guy sending the cryptic tweets. Saying open ended things in interviews. Making a scene on the sideline. Skipping out on media after losses.

I appreciate what he brought to the field. But he's an immature, attention seeking poor sport. He hasn't changed or matured one bit from his time in Monne. Heck of a WR. But the majority of what he gets he brings on himself.

5 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

But it's Diggs himself that provides them the ammunition

Where did he provide anyone with anything?

Youre drinking the cool aid as well.  He has kept his mouth shut and not responded.  Just like anyone else probably would with half a brain.

"Cryptic tweets"???  Cmon man.   He's got a life OUTSIDE of football.  You do recognize his life doesn't revolve around pleasing you on the field, right?

And "attention seeking"?   Where is he seeking attention?  

You're deluded by the media.  THIS IS THE ISSUE!

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blackbeard said:

Youre drinking the cool aid as well.  He has kept his mouth shut and not responded.  Just like anyone else probably would with half a brain.

"Cryptic tweets"???  Cmon man.   He's got a life OUTSIDE of football.  You do recognize his life doesn't revolve around pleasing you on the field, right?

And "attention seeking"?   Where is he seeking attention?  

You're deluded by the media.  THIS IS THE ISSUE!

Ok. I'm deluded by the media and unable to form my own opinions based on what I see with my own eyes. Thank you for letting me know, Mama Diggs.

17 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

hate on Diggs here

But that’s just it right there in a nutshell.  What exactly is the very definition of “hate” and “toxic”?  If having the opinion that Diggs was treated very well here, prior to forcing the Bills to trade him (like Minnesota) is toxic then I guess I am a Diggs hater by that definition. Personally I loved Diggs as a player. Loved his heart and passion.  But some of you get so triggered whenever anyone points out his part in all of this that you lose perspective.

3 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Ok. I'm deluded by the media and unable to form my own opinions based on what I see with my own eyes. Thank you for letting me know, Mama Diggs.

No  need to make it personal.  

If you cannot see the twisting, morphing, skewing, altering, adding-to and manipulating the media has done to  to tarnish Diggs' rep and is now doing to Allen, just for the benefit of getting likes and hits, I don't know what to tell you.

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

Just the fact you mention how much he makes as a basis to take all the unnecessary heat is proving more of my point. 

the guy was nothing short of amazing during his tenure here.   And you are STILL bitching about him.  And you wonder why he’s glad he’s gone, if that’s accurate. 

I think the facts are, that while Diggs was amazing at times during his tenure here, it was pretty clear towards the end of last season and the end of this season, that the operative tense is past, "was amazing".  His ability to get open against single coverage by the best DB was not what it had been in 2020 and 2021.

He had amazing games the first part of the season because it seemed as though Dorsey/Josh were force-feeding him, sometimes to the detriment of the rest of the offense.

Why it seemed he fell off, I can't tell you: Injury?  Checking out mentally/Making business decisions?  Father Time?  Play calling decisions?   I'm guessing that if Diggs wanted to move somewhere else, he wanted to make himself attractive to a trade partner, so I would think either injury (but not on report), Father Time, or Play calling.

It also seemed as though he and Josh were not as "in sync" the last 2 seasons and especially last season.  Again, Why? I can't tell you, but there's a fair amount of "smoke" around "the Bromance was definitely Over".

The bottom line is, whatever the cause, by the end of last season and in the playoffs, Diggs was, in fact, short of amazing, here.

The Bills keep detailed GPS data on players from every practice and every game.  I think the chances are if they didn't see a fall-off, they wouldn't have been open to trading him and moving on this season.  Just my opinion.

One thing I'm fairly certain of is that neither players nor football teams drive their decisions off the opinions of big-mouth fans and social media.

26 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

No  need to make it personal.  

Fella, if you can't see telling someone "Youre drinking the cool aid" and "You're deluded by the media" in a response to their post is "making it personal" on your part, I don't know what to tell ya.

But my irony meter just pegged.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I think the facts are, that while Diggs was amazing at times during his tenure here, it was pretty clear towards the end of last season and the end of this season, that the operative tense is past, "was amazing".  His ability to get open against single coverage by the best DB was not what it had been in 2020 and 2021.

He had amazing games the first part of the season because it seemed as though Dorsey/Josh were force-feeding him, sometimes to the detriment of the rest of the offense.

Why it seemed he fell off, I can't tell you: Injury?  Checking out mentally/Making business decisions?  Father Time?  Play calling decisions?   I'm guessing that if Diggs wanted to move somewhere else, he wanted to make himself attractive to a trade partner, so I would think either injury (but not on report), Father Time, or Play calling.

It also seemed as though he and Josh were not as "in sync" the last 2 seasons and especially last season.  Again, Why? I can't tell you, but there's a fair amount of "smoke" around "the Bromance was definitely Over".

The bottom line is, whatever the cause, by the end of last season and in the playoffs, Diggs was, in fact, short of amazing, here.

The Bills keep detailed GPS data on players from every practice and every game.  I think the chances are if they didn't see a fall-off, they wouldn't have been open to trading him and moving on this season.  Just my opinion.

One thing I'm fairly certain of is that neither players nor football teams drive their decisions off the opinions of big-mouth fans and social media.

Fella, if you can't see telling someone "Youre drinking the cool aid" and "You're deluded by the media" in a response to their post is "making it personal" on your part, I don't know what to tell ya.

But my irony meter just pegged.

Telling someone they are being manipulated by the media isn’t making a thing personal.  Calling someone a mrs is.  Tad different.  Either way not sure I care. 

got it sally? (Done to affect your “irony meter”)

ps cliff notes next time plz.  I work. 

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Eyeroll 2

34 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Well -

-We have the scene of Diggs waving his arms around yelling at Allen on the sidelines.  It's a fact that there were earlier passes in the game Diggs didn't pull in.

-We have the 2022 scene of Diggs, a team captain, leaving the building before the booth assistant coaches have even got down to the locker room and having to be fetched back by a PS running back.

-We have the 2023 scene of Diggs, a team captain who missed a game-changing on target catch, likewise bailing out ASAP - not talking to the media either after the game, or during locker clean out.

-We have the first-game 2023 scene of Diggs, again a team captain, approaching a distraught post-game Allen and saying something that resulted in Allen snapping at him and waving him off

-We have Diggs choosing to weigh in on social media to a fan comment, responding "you sure?" to "Diggs isn't essential to Allen's success"

Just to pull a few that appear to be factual and inarguable.

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Well -

-We have the scene of Diggs waving his arms around yelling at Allen on the sidelines.  It's a fact that there were earlier passes in the game Diggs didn't pull in.

-We have the 2022 scene of Diggs, a team captain, leaving the building before the booth assistant coaches have even got down to the locker room and having to be fetched back by a PS running back.

-We have the 2023 scene of Diggs, a team captain who missed a game-changing on target catch, likewise bailing out ASAP - not talking to the media either after the game, or during locker clean out.

-We have the first-game 2023 scene of Diggs, again a team captain, approaching a distraught post-game Allen and saying something that resulted in Allen snapping at him and waving him off

-We have Diggs choosing to weigh in on social media to a fan comment, responding "you sure?" to "Diggs isn't essential to Allen's success"

So all of that, which is HIGHLY debatable, makes him a diva and toxic and above reproach?!  Lmao. 

Everything you stated shows a competitive professional football player.  Do you work for MSNBC?

1 minute ago, Blackbeard said:

Telling someone they are being manipulated by the media isn’t making a thing personal.  Calling someone a mrs is.  Tad different.  Either way not sure I care. 

got it sally?

ps cliff notes next time plz.  I work. 

LOL.  Dude, you have made 11 - now 12 - posts on this board in the last 4 hours, and now you want to play the "I work" card?   12 posts 9 EST to 12:30 EST?

You didn't tell someone "you are being manipulated by the media". 
You told them "Youre drinking the cool aid" and "You're deluded by the media". 

Those aren't equivalent statements.

I think most people would regard calling someone a "Kool Aid drinker" or "Deluded" is just as personal as calling someone "Mama Diggs"

You do You, but if you're a dog that will fetch a bone, don't be surprised to meet a dog that will carry one.

2 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

So all of that, which is HIGHLY debatable, makes him a diva and toxic and above reproach?!  Lmao. 

Everything you stated shows a competitive professional football player.  Do you work for MSNBC?

You do realize that Diggs got exactly what he was asking for.  Am I happy he is gone? No.  But at the same time I am not going to cry about it and make excuses for him as if he is the victim of some mass conspiracy.  Great player. Enjoyed his time here.  Wish him well in the future. Next man up.  I’m a bills fan first and foremost. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

LOL.  Dude, you have made 11 - now 12 - posts on this board in the last 4 hours, and now you want to play the "I work" card?   12 posts 9 EST to 12:30 EST?

You didn't tell someone "you are being manipulated by the media". 
You told them "Youre drinking the cool aid" and "You're deluded by the media". 

Those aren't equivalent statements.

I think most people would regard calling someone a "Kool Aid drinker" or "Deluded" is just as personal as calling someone "Mama Diggs"

You do You, but if you're a dog that will fetch a bone, don't be surprised to meet a dog that will carry one.

Good lord. 
you don’t like Diggs.  I do.  
have a good day pal. 

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Well -

To be fair, once BBB said they had been working on the deal, the last one was just Steph saying ya bout to find out cause I am traded! So that looks a lot different post trade. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

he was tired of losing, plain and simple. He was awesome, the Bills will miss him no doubt.

as I said above, I think 13 seconds stung him to his core, as it should have. Then add on the Bengal playoff game, and this year's annual loss to KC and he had just lost all faith in McD and Allen to get him to a championship. Remember this dude wanted to win so bad he was ready to keep playing in the first Bengal game.

Poor guy was just an innocent bystander. 😢

Diggsdrop.thumb.jpg.471d2646c7c8819193c2e425e660f320.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

First of all, I was in response to your question "Where did he (Diggs) provide anyone with anything?"

Second of all, kindly do not put words in my mouth - I can respond to your specific question without having other opinions inferred.

I said nothing about Diggs being a Diva or toxic, NOR about him being "above reproach" (which would mean, Not a Diva nor toxic)

Third, which of these are "HIGHLY debatable"?

Well -

Was Diggs on tape waving his arms and yelling at Allen on the sidelines during the Bengals playoff game?  Yes, yes he was.

Was Diggs seen by eye-witnesses leaving the building after the game and did Duke Johnson bring him back?  Yes, yes he was and yes he did.

Did Diggs fumble a ball and miss a bomb from Allen that went through his hands during this year's KC playoff game?  Yes, yes he did.

Did Diggs bail after the game and not meet his NFL mandated media availability?  Yes, yes he did.

Did he decline to talk to the media during locker clean out?  Yes, that was also reported.

Did Tim Graham report the post-Jets-game locker room scene and words from Allen in response?  Yes, yes he did.

Did Diggs respond "You Sure?" to a Tweet "Diggs isn't essential to Allen's success" just before the trade?  Yes, he did.

None of these are debateable, let alone highly.

I'm sure Diggs is competitive, but there are 52 other competitive players on the roster and somehow, they haven't done all of these things.

You asked "Where did Diggs provide anyone with anything?", I answered.  He's provided fans and the media with stuff beyond his play on the field.  I'm not saying he deserves what he's gotten in response, but the fact is, he did provide food for the frenzy.

4 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

To be fair, once BBB said they had been working on the deal, the last one was just Steph saying ya bout to find out cause I am traded! So that looks a lot different post trade. 

Granted

Diggs wants to play with his brother. The Cowboys aren't getting rid of their Diggs so our Diggs did what he had to do to get to the Cowboys. This is what happened. Diggs was my guy and I enjoyed having him on the team BUT I didn't enjoy what he did off the field (football related) at times. It's left me with such a bad taste in my mouth that I have questioned if he purposely dropped that pass.

4 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

First of all, I was in response to your question "Where did he (Diggs) provide anyone with anything?"

Second of all, kindly do not put words in my mouth - I can respond to your specific question without having other opinions inferred.

I said nothing about Diggs being a Diva or toxic, NOR about him being "above reproach" (which would mean, Not a Diva nor toxic)

Third, which of these are "HIGHLY debatable"?

Well -

Was Diggs on tape waving his arms and yelling at Allen on the sidelines during the Bengals playoff game?  Yes, yes he was.

Was Diggs seen by eye-witnesses leaving the building after the game and did Duke Johnson bring him back?  Yes, yes he was and yes he did.

Did Diggs fumble a ball and miss a bomb from Allen that went through his hands during this year's KC playoff game?  Yes, yes he did.

Did Diggs bail after the game and not meet his NFL mandated media availability?  Yes, yes he did.

Did he decline to talk to the media during locker clean out?  Yes, that was also reported.

Did Tim Graham report the post-Jets-game locker room scene and words from Allen in response?  Yes, yes he did.

Did Diggs respond "You Sure?" to a Tweet "Diggs isn't essential to Allen's success" just before the trade?  Yes, he did.

None of these are debateable, let alone highly.

I'm sure Diggs is competitive, but there are 52 other competitive players on the roster and somehow, they haven't done all of these things.

You asked "Where did Diggs provide anyone with anything?", I answered.  He's provided fans and the media with stuff beyond his play on the field.  I'm not saying he deserves what he's gotten in response, but the fact is, he did provide food for the frenzy.

Granted

Last word. 

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Good lord. 
you don’t like Diggs.  I do.  
have a good day pal. 

Again, don't put words in my mouth.

I admired Diggs greatly as a player for 3 seasons. 

I don't know whether or not I like him, because I don't know him.   Do you?  Or do you make up your mind who you do or don't like, based on media snippets and on-field play?

If you choose to post here, expect to be held accountable for what you say when you post.  That Is All.

Edited by Beck Water

Just now, Beck Water said:

Again, don't put words in my mouth.

I admired Diggs greatly as a player for 3 seasons. 

I don't know whether or not I like him, because I don't know him.   Do you?

If you choose to post here, expect to be held accountable for what you say when you post.  That Is All.

Last word 

Get over yourself bro.  You really aren’t as important as you think or try to come off as. 

First it’s Diggs does all this “stuff” on the sidelines.  Then it’s he didnt stay for media (no surprise).  All trying to agree that he’s toxic etc.   THEN to go on and recant that you never said hes toxic etc.  Make up your mind.  

it’s clear you get off on arguing in that it makes you feel important.  Not the first time I’ve been thru this with you. 

then your arrogant comments.  Your ego is your character flaw. 

6 minutes ago, Starr Almighty said:

Diggs wants to play with his brother. The Cowboys aren't getting rid of their Diggs so our Diggs did what he had to do to get to the Cowboys. This is what happened. Diggs was my guy and I enjoyed having him on the team BUT I didn't enjoy what he did off the field (football related) at times. It's left me with such a bad taste in my mouth that I have questioned if he purposely dropped that pass.

I don't believe that for a minute.  

16 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I don't know whether or not I like him, because I don't know him.   Do you?  Or do you make up your mind who you do or don't like, based on media snippets and on-field play?

Laughable.

Clearly you don't understand my position or just didn't read the thread.  

As thought, you just like to argue and hear yourself talk.

Get over yourself bro.  You really aren’t as important as you think or try to come off as. 

This sounds like an iss-YOU not an iss-ME

First it’s Diggs does all this “stuff” on the sidelines.  Then it’s he didnt stay for media (no surprise).  All trying to agree that he’s toxic etc.   THEN to go on and recant that you never said hes toxic etc.  Make up your mind.  

Bring your receipts.  I have never said Diggs is toxic.  You want to claim contrary, bring your receipts.  Board has a search function.  Giddy-up, Go.

Thought you had to work, though.  And what was that "Last Word" post about?  If you find yourself repeating "Last Word", does that tell you something?

I notice that you didn't explain which part of the things I listed (in response to you asking "Where did he provide anyone with anything?") are "highly debateable".  Instead, you're going on about me personally -  calling me "Arrogant", telling me my "ego is my character flaw" etc. etc.

People who like to debate, as many on this bulletin board do, have a phrase for this - it's called an "ad hominem attack" - "a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself"

Shoe fits here, wear it.

Just now, Beck Water said:

This sounds like an iss-YOU not an iss-ME

Bring your receipts.  I have never said Diggs is toxic.  You want to claim contrary, bring your receipts.  Board has a search function.  Giddy-up, Go.

Thought you had to work, though.  And what was that "Last Word" post about?  If you find yourself repeating "Last Word", does that tell you something?

I notice that you didn't explain which part of the things I listed (in response to you asking "Where did he provide anyone with anything?") are "highly debateable".  Instead, you're going on about me personally -  calling me "Arrogant", telling me my "ego is my character flaw" etc. etc.

People who like to debate, as many on this bulletin board do, have a phrase for this - it's called an "ad hominem attack" - "a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself"

Shoe fits here, wear it.

My point, in sum as you didn't read the thread, or maybe didn't comprehend it, is the Diggs thing is overblown by the media.

To which, you argued against.  You cited all the iffy times we saw him blow up on the sidelines, etc.  To which I see that as a firey competitor.

Then i'm putting words in your mouth and whatever else you are blabbering on about.

Agree to disagree, although you've gone back and forth on yourself numerous times, i still don't know WHAT your thoughts are or whether you just like being a contrarian in general.

Honestly though, you come off as a complete d bag who thinks way way too highly of himself.  And yes, i am a practicing attorney for the last 15+ years, so i am well schooled in what an "ad hominem" attack is.  But very thankful for the condescending lesson.    Work on the ego.

Go ahead, i'll let ya have the last word :)

38 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

You do realize that Diggs got exactly what he was asking for.  Am I happy he is gone? No.  But at the same time I am not going to cry about it and make excuses for him as if he is the victim of some mass conspiracy.  Great player. Enjoyed his time here.  Wish him well in the future. Next man up.  I’m a bills fan first and foremost. 

Yep to all of this. 

Count me in as one who said "no way" would the Bills trade him this season, and in fact I think from the team-assembling perspective, it was the wrong thing to do.  Beane acknowledged as much saying "are we better today? [after trading Diggs]  Probably not." 

It puts all the pressure on Beane and the FO to find WR talent in the draft, and all the pressure on that WR talent to "stand and deliver" immediately.

But it's Done.  Diggs seems delighted at his new start.  I wish him well, whenever the Texans aren't playing the Bills, but I'm not going to pretend that everything he did was positive or make excuses for it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

My "idolization" of Diggs.  Laughable.  Why do you say that?  Cause i spoke the truth about him?  He was a STUD on this team, and anyone arguing that has ulterior motives, has just plain hate in their heart, is blind, or didn't watch the last bunch of seasons.

Also, touching on your "point" of Diggs' "behavior":   you seem to missing the FACT that the MAJORITY of his "behaviour" was contrived by a seething media.  Plain and simple.    Same way Allen is constantly taking a beating from the media as well.  All unwarranted.  

You fans are WAY overly critical and drink WAY too much media cool-aid.   The guy played his ass off for us, never missed a game (correct me if i'm wrong) and legitimately gave a backbone to an otherwise sally team.  Those are facts.  Not "idolization" friend.

Yes he was a stud, for three regular seasons, and then age injuries and low level performances in the playoffs wrote another story, players come and players go…, cycle of life in the NFL, he’s gone, he’s gone oh I, oh I, …, what went wrong…, 😁👍

19 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

My point, in sum as you didn't read the thread, or maybe didn't comprehend it, is the Diggs thing is overblown by the media.

I was fully on board with this statement right up until the Bills paid an extra 3 million this year to have him off of the team as opposed to on the team.  I was 100% certain there was no way they would trade him as financially it didn't make any sense.

I have no idea what was true not true in regards to the media stories.  I have no idea about the relationship between Josh and Stef.  I do know if a team eats 31 million dollars to move on from you and it costs more to not have you vs having you, they don't want you.  That is indisputable to me.

Naturally that leads me back to wondering how much fire their was to the smoke.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

To which, you argued against.  You cited all the iffy times we saw him blow up on the sidelines, etc.  To which I see that as a firey competitor.

Then i'm putting words in your mouth and whatever else you are blabbering on about.

Agree to disagree, although you've gone back and forth on yourself numerous times, i still don't know WHAT your thoughts are or whether you just like being a contrarian in general.

Honestly though, you come off as a complete d bag who thinks way way too highly of himself.  And yes, i am a practicing attorney for the last 15+ years, so i am well schooled in what an "ad hominem" attack is.  But very thankful for the condescending lesson.    Work on the ego.

Go ahead, i'll let ya have the last word :)

You've promised that 3x now. :flirt:  Or is it 4?  I don't think you can resist.

I'm glad you recognize an ad hominem when you're doubling down on it.  "No need to get personal" except when YOU do it, AmIRite?  Then of course, it's absolutely justified to throw personal insults around like confetti.  Frankly, the fact that you are "well schooled" in what this is, and still engage in it...is probably not the "Flex" you believe, especially when you're whinging about "no need to make it personal" to others.

People on a message board can and do respond to individual points of individual posts; it does not mean they are accepting or agreeing with everything else that anyone else responding to you has said.  I'm sorry this is confusing to you.  

I haven't "gone back and forth on myself" at all.  I summarized my viewpoint pretty well elsewhere.  

And psssssst, I'll let you in on a little secret.....there are a bunch of people on this bulletin board I deeply respect, and whose respect in turn I appreciate, including when we debate and disagree.  But from how you're behaving and responding on this thread to others....why would you think yourself among them?  

714dtxHTZaL._SY800_.jpg

Who is covering your billable hours as you post?

Edited by Beck Water

4 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

the guy was nothing short of amazing during his tenure here.

The last couple of years he was a major problem child. Not all of the information is public. Aaron Kromer's daughter tweeted out "Good riddance" in response to the initial trade news which should give you an idea of the sort of reputation he had behind the scenes. As a player on the field he was amazing (until the last half of last season), but off the field he was a nuisance. Personally I'm glad that he's gone, knowing some of the things that I know.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The last couple of years he was a major problem child. Not all of the information is public. Aaron Kromer's daughter tweeted out "Good riddance" in response to the initial trade news which should give you an idea of the sort of reputation he had behind the scenes. As a player on the field he was amazing (until the last half of last season), but off the field he was a nuisance. Personally I'm glad that he's gone, knowing some of the things that I know.

For those who don't know, I will add that HappyDays is very selective about what he shares in order to protect his inside source(s), but he has been shown unambiguously in the past, to have inside gouge.  I wish he'd share more of the "things that (he) know(s)" but I "get it".

I think it's also telling that very few Bills players commented on his "goodbye" post or on the trade news, in contrast to how news of Gabe Davis FA signing was received.

• Like (+1) 1

For those who don't know, I will add that HappyDays is very selective about what he shares in order to protect his inside source(s), but he has been shown unambiguously in the past, to have inside gouge.  I wish he'd share more of the "things that (he) know(s)" but I "get it".

I think it's also telling that very few Bills players commented on his "goodbye" post or on the trade news, in contrast to how news of Gabe Davis FA signing was received.

I suspect no one wants to be the source of "bulletin board material" before the Texans game this season.

1 minute ago, boater said:

I suspect no one wants to be the source of "bulletin board material" before the Texans game this season.

What would be very telling is josh and Diggs shaking hands at the end of the game like daboll and McDermott did. 😳 

6 minutes ago, <bills4life> said:

What would be very telling is josh and Diggs shaking hands at the end of the game like daboll and McDermott did. 😳 

Yes.. an awkward handshake for sure.

28 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

You've promised that 3x now. :flirt:  Or is it 4?  I don't think you can resist.

I'm glad you recognize an ad hominem when you're doubling down on it.  "No need to get personal" except when YOU do it, AmIRite?  Then of course, it's absolutely justified to throw personal insults around like confetti.  Frankly, the fact that you are "well schooled" in what this is, and still engage in it...is probably not the "Flex" you believe, especially when you're whinging about "no need to make it personal" to others.

People on a message board can and do respond to individual points of individual posts; it does not mean they are accepting or agreeing with everything else that anyone else responding to you has said.  I'm sorry this is confusing to you.  

I haven't "gone back and forth on myself" at all.  I summarized my viewpoint pretty well elsewhere.  

And psssssst, I'll let you in on a little secret.....there are a bunch of people on this bulletin board I deeply respect, and whose respect in turn I appreciate, including when we debate and disagree.  But from how you're behaving and responding on this thread to others....why would you think yourself among them?  

714dtxHTZaL._SY800_.jpg

Who is covering your billable hours as you post?

Just more of the same from you.  Holier than thou.  More insults.  More lame attempts at trying to look "smart" and "clever".   And a few of your statements aren't even accurate as to whats been posted in this thread.  Talk about putting words in mouths.  

Before you argue, at least pick a side.  Don't waiver back and forth ..  back and forth.  I get it, "winning" (which is clearly on your ego driven agenda) is easier if you are wishy washy.  

And before you say, "where was i wishy washy", it's because you're attacking me for not buying into the media hype surrounding Diggs.... but then in the same breath go an about how you don't think hes a diva, etc.   So which is it?   And if it is indeed that later, why are you arguing with me?   That's right.  You just like to argue to hear yourself.

Edited by Blackbeard

24 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

And Jordan Poyers brother bashed the bills organization on the way out

And said that they don't treat the players as good as they say they do and it's all an act

So now do we piss on Jordan poyer? Or is maybe his brother salty too

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

And Jordan Poyers brother bashed the bills organization on the way out

And said that they don't treat the players as good as they say they do and it's all an act

So now do we piss on Jordan poyer? Or is maybe his brother salty too

At least ask Jordan if he's good with that. It's all about consent these days!

36 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

And news flash:  were not arguing whether DIggs is an admirable player etc.   We're arguing about whether he's being done unfairly by the media..    which you posted a long list of items where he apparently gave them fodder.   Which i disagreed with as him being a passionate player and all spin. So which is it?  He's admirable but a diva?   Your words and posts in this thread are murky at best.   

not sure you even understand the argument at this point at all.

Edited by Blackbeard

3 hours ago, DrDawkinstein said:

There are plenty of posters on this board who 1. claim to have no social media and 2. hate on Diggs here. I think it's unfortunately VERY representative of the general fanbase right now. That will likely change as we get some time and distance and folks go back to realizing how great he was here and how little he did that was actually bad or offensive.

“Plenty” of posters on this message board don’t represent this fan base as a majority or as whole either.  There is a difference between openly not agreeing with or questioning Diggs’ antics or playoff production on a Buffalo Bills message board vs. being a spiteful / hateful a-hole by openly questioning his integrity as a human being on his X feed.