Lions fans mad at Dan Campbell. Bills fans mad at Sean McDermott. Would you trade McD for Campbell

Chaos

As a Bills fan would you trade Sean McDermott for Dan Campbell  

293 members have voted

1. 1. As a Bills fan would you trade Sean McDermott for Dan Campbell

2. 2. Do you think the majority of Lions fans would approve of a trade of Dan Campbell for Sean McDermott

Campbell and McDermott have pretty different public personas.  There teams play with different styles.  Would you trade McDermott for Campbell.  Do you think the majority of Lions fans would trade Campbell for McDermott? 

• Haha (+1) 2

22 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

No but I'd trade McD for Ben Johnson in a heartbeat. 

Johnson had one of the biggest coaching blunders of all time in this game lol. That was like Seahawks  passing from the goal line against the pats level stupid.  I would seriously reevaluate hiring him after that if I was one of the interested teams.  

I think he’s a jag without an elite oline personally but he’ll likely have his chance to prove it.  I don’t very much like Campbell either though and it’s tough to tell who’s more important to the team right now 

4 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Remember, we've seen Campbell with Anthony Lynn as his OC. They sucked.

I have a feeling we’re gonna see Johnson suck also 😂. Its easy to look like an offensive mastermind with an elite oline 

the oc that comes in to replace Johnson will probably have just as much success 

wouldn’t be surprised to see the packers take back that division though regardless 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

I like Campbell.  Seems like a good guy and a good leader.  Those 4th down decisions, though, were bad.  Still, he turned around the franchise and led the team to their best season in 50+ years.  

Campbell only won something like 4 of his first 23 games and somehow didn't get fired.  Sometimes owners - and fans - need to be patient.  

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

I like Campbell.  Seems like a good guy and a good leader.  Those 4th down decisions, though, were bad.  Still, he turned around the franchise and led the team to their best season in 50+ years.  

Campbell only won something like 4 of his first 23 games and somehow didn't get fired.  Sometimes owners - and fans - need to be patient.  

Now he’s gonna have to fight against parity though…that’s when things get really interesting

i think what people are saying about mcd also applies here…going from a bad team to a good team isn’t the hard part.  Its going from a good team to a great,consistent team that’s the big struggle 

there’s a long list of guys that have a big turnaround season then fade into the abyss like mcadoo and Daboll, Frank reich off the top of my head

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Beast said:

That was Campbell’s 13 second game.

Not even close.  I didn't like the decision to not kick the FG's but those were 50/50 calls at the time he made them.  Thirteen seconds represented a complete collapse of the Bills special teams & defensive coaching.  What Campbell did today isn't in the same ball park of coaching screw ups as McD and 13 seconds.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 5
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Not even close.  I didn't like the decision to not kick the FG's but those were 50/50 calls at the time he made them.  Thirteen seconds represented a complete collapse of the Bills special teams & defensive coaching.  What Campbell did today isn't in the same ball park of coaching screw ups as McD and 13 seconds.

No it’s not … but Campbell wet/crapped the bed still 

Campbell single handedly lost that game. He went for 2 4th downs in 49ers territory where he could have made the score 27-10 and then again when he could have made tied the game at 27. They didn't get either 4th down and once the 49ers went up by 10, the game was done

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

No it’s not … but Campbell wet/crapped the bed still 

There's wetting the bed which is understandable as that was Campbell's first Championship Game and then there's having uncontrollable diahera in bed which is what McD did in the 13 seconds game.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

There's wetting the bed which is understandable as that was Campbell's first Championship Game and then there's having uncontrollable diahera in bed which is what McD did in the 13 seconds game.

I’m not arguing with you … the Bills (13 seconds) is worse  for sure … Campbell’s decision making today still sucks though… and this might be their high water mark with Goff 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.