So will you be watching the Super Bowl this year or no?

So will you be watching the Super Bowl this year or no?  

258 members have voted

1. 1. So will you be watching the Super Bowl this year or no?

• Yes
    • No

16 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

Well this is the one Super Bowl outcome I was dreading going into the games this weekend and the one outcome that will have me seriously considering not watching the Super Bowl this year 

Why?  I don’t get some of you here.  It’s the biggest football game of the year.  You got Mahomes chasing greatness.  You got Mr Irrelevant trying to silence the doubters and beat the odds.  

And you got Super Bowl parties with friends and gambling.  

Sounds like a pretty good time to me.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Why?  I don’t get some of you here.  It’s the biggest football game of the year.  You got Mahomes chasing greatness.  You got Mr Irrelevant trying to silence the doubters and beat the odds.  

And you got Super Bowl parties with friends and gambling.  

Sounds like a pretty good time to me.  

I respect their greatness but I'm just sick of the Chiefs at this point and the sideshow that comes with it now with certain people that I won't even bother mentioning.  And I hate having to listen to this whole narrative about how the NFL is rigged and scripted for the Chiefs to get there because of the ratings because of a certain someone.  I don't believe that's true but I just hate the fact this has become a narrative.  The Niners I feel kinda meh about as well, as an organization they have either been to the Super Bowl or NFC championship game so many times already and there is nothing exciting about Brock Purdy.  Like I just mentioned above, yes I probably will end up watching the game but this just feels kinda lame this year.  I was actually very excited for the Championship games today.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I will be watching to root against the chiefs hard lol I think there’s a decent shot Chris jones sells out and gets a monster deal somewhere else and it’s gonna be their last big time shot in awhile.

people are sayin it’s just a down year for them and they’re still gonna win a superbowl but I don’t really see it that way

offense could’ve been better but man would jones leaving be a big loss to that defense so I think they’d be worse overall 

29 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

I respect their greatness but I'm just sick of the Chiefs at this point and the sideshow that comes with it now with certain people that I won't even bother mentioning.  And I hate having to listen to this whole narrative about how the NFL is rigged and scripted for the Chiefs to get there because of the ratings because of a certain someone.  I don't believe that's true but I just hate the fact this has become a narrative.  The Niners I feel kinda meh about as well, as an organization they have either been to the Super Bowl or NFC championship game so many times already and there is nothing exciting about Brock Purdy.  Like I just mentioned above, yes I probably will end up watching the game but this just feels kinda lame this year.  I was actually very excited for the Championship games today.  

For me, when the Bills aren’t in it or not a fan of the teams, just make it about friends and good times more than football :)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

This.  Although I'm more inclined to believe the refs are biased toward KC.  The PI that wasn't called on the pic when Lamar threw into triple coverage, and the horrifically blatent PI near the end that forced the Ravens to settle for a field goal stand out.  The calls on Baltimore were legit, but the refs let KC get away with murder.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.