Hire Belicheck

rm -rf /*

Sacrilege I know, but I can't help but thinking that he knows how to win with a good QB. Would'nt have been going for a fake punt with that ridiculous field position, for instance.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Vomit 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

5 minutes ago, wppete said:

I’d be ok with Bill as HC. 

I would LOVE TO SEE THIS HAPPEN.

It won't though, for a number of reasons.  Pegula is too stupid to move on from McDermott, and I don't think BB will come here.

He might end up in LA (chargers) for example.

Vrabel is out there too; another easy improvement over McD, though not my first choice.

Hell, so is Pete Carroll.  DO the Bills fans who fear a coaching change for fear that the new guy will suck, like most of past Bills coaches have, think Caroll can't build a playoff caliber team?  

• Agree 3

14 minutes ago, rm -rf /* said:

Sacrilege I know, but I can't help but thinking that he knows how to win with a good QB. Would'nt have been going for a fake punt with that ridiculous field position, for instance.

Chiefs had 10 guys on the punt return and the Bills had an 8 person to 6 person advantage in blockers versus rushers.  Honestly it was the right call and really inexcusable they got blown up the way they did.

I don't know the answer but with a roster like this, we ought to be winning a few of these games.  That poorly executed fake punt at that point in the game is a red flag on the coaching staff.

I predicted a loss and really hoped to be wrong.

Root for Lamar now.  Wont bother me if the Lions get one either.

Just now, Big Turk said:

Chiefs had 10 guys on the punt return and the Bills had an 8 person to 6 person advantage in blockers versus rushers.  Honestly it was the right call and really inexcusable they got blown up the way they did.

With that field position!? Are you a crack smoker?  That is never the right call there.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.