Today's inactives

Draconator

2 minutes ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Only four active LBs... 🤞

yeah but 9 active db's so expect a bunch of dime when the situation calls for it.  Really only 3, don't want to see Matakevich except on teams.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know if we could have survived the loss of Johnson and Bernard. Losing just Bernard makes me feel okay.

Any time Taron is unavailable I am nervous. 

I was going to buy his jersey but dislike the changing of jersey number which basic is just money grab and ego stroke.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I don't know if we could have survived the loss of Johnson and Bernard. Losing just Bernard makes me feel okay.

100% agree.  You said it earlier, I also expect alot of "sub packages", to get our best 11 on the field.  

Belichick deployed a dime defense against us all game two years ago.  I'm thinking 50/50 base nickle and dime/sub looks.

I think Dorian gets the start, but will be about him staying in position/eye discipline.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Douglas is in and is Taron...Bernard was likely always going to be out on a short week...hopefully of the Bills take care of business he can return next week.

• Agree 1

No surprises.  Not having Bernard and Benford sucks, but I really never expected either of them to play.  When Bernard got carted off my mind immediately started doing the math to see how much time he'd miss next season.  The fact that it was a game time decision is remarkable.

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.