Ravens vs Texans

aristocrat

1 minute ago, dakrider said:

Texans don't have any playmakers. Stroud is doing as well as he can but not getting any help and defensively Texans are not making any big plays except at the end of first half.

They miss Tank Dell. He was their difference maker. But I think the penalties have hurt and it is just not clear what they were trying to do on O.

• Like (+1) 1

I am not saying Allen should be MVP but I am saying Jackson does not have any business nor should he be MVP.

This offense of his is ran by the fear of him running instead of him passing or the running back.

If a defense can strategically plan to make him actually play QB in the pocket he would be exposed. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, LarryMadman said:

Yeah, Baltimore is not so good that they only have 2 penalties and Houston is not so bad that they have 8 already, especially when a penalty could be called on every single play.

The script is in. Get the ravens to the SB vs the 9ers. Some dude posted a news ticket saying who will perform at the SB 58 show with the Ravens v SanFran 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.