Will You Be Hoping For A Raven Win vs Texans, Knowing K.C. Could Potentially Be Hosting The AFCCG?

Peace Frog

Will You Be Hoping For A Baltimore Victory Against Houston, Knowing K.C. Could Potentially Be Hosting The AFCCG If We Lose?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. If Houston Wins And We Lose, K.C. Gets To Host The AFCCG. Would You Rather Baltimore Wins In Case We Can't, Making K.C. Play Another Road Playoff Game?

• I want the Texans to win. I have no doubt that we will beat the Chiefs and get to host the AFCCG. No balls, no blue chips. Amirite?
    • I would rather have the Ravens win and we take our chances on the road if we beat the Chiefs. The thought of Mahomes at home for the AFCCG? **barf**

8 minutes ago, QCity said:

Every single Bills fan will be rooting for the Texans just to hear Joe Buck at the end of the game exclaim "...and nowww the road to the Super Bowl goes through Buffalo!"

Is this a serious post?

Just killing time until the game is on.  Personally, if we get past K.C., I don't think Houston or Baltimore is beating us anyway.

Wow. No offense, but that is next level losers mentality.  I am hoping we win, and when we do, playing the Texans at home is the best case scenario.  I am certainly not cheering for the tougher opponent to advance, in the off chance we don’t move on the the next round.  

The Texans need to win, and should win. I still do not believe that Lamar is as good as all of the hype they give him. However, that CJ Stroud seems phenomenal. Honestly, I fear playing the Texans more than Lamar, Josh have beaten Lamar on multiple occasions and he really is not that good. Just take a look at his requirements to resign in Baltimore. He required multiple high end receivers, and they went and got at least of them, that shows me a lack of confidence in his own abilities. Besides, I have a soft spot for the Texans anyway after living in Texas for over 15 years and everyone there being a Dallas fan, but it’s just a soft spot, not like the raging love I have for the Bills! Also, I am just sick and tired of hearing how great this Baltimore team supposedly is, it would be wonderful to see them knocked off by the Texans….at home no less.

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Peace Frog said:

Lighten up, Francis.  I voted for Texans to win.  Just putting something out there that people might be thinking.  No need to be insulting.

No …he is spot on….

I don't care at all.  Should the Bills beat KC, it doesn't matter to me who their opponent is.  Both Baltimore and the Texans are potentially tough opponents.  Houston has youthful enthusiasm, and proved against the Browns that the playoff stage is not too big for them.  Baltimore is tough and physical and Lamar Jackson is hard to defend.  But Buffalo is pretty good too.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.