Your updated ranking after WCGs.

Hello people. 

So today, after the weekend, what’s your personal ranking between the remaining teams ? 

You can obviously consider the injuries situation about every team, if you know it. 

What about: 

- 49ers

- lions

- bills

- ravens

- chiefs 

- packs

- texans 

- bucks

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

• Italian Bills changed the title to Your updated ranking after WCGs.

Ravens (Consistently a high performing team, no glaring weakness)

49ers

Chiefs (healthier than Buffalo)

Bills (I'd love to rate them higher, but they have injuries galore.  That said, we are resilient and have JA17)

Lions (Nice offense and I really like Dan Campbel) 

Texans

Packers

Bucs

If I had to group these teams in tiers it would be:

Ravens & 49ers

Chiefs, Bills & Lions

Texans & Packers

Bucs

Edited by saundena
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I suppose we could get some injured guys ready for Sunday night and if we recover energies in almost 6 days, we are a better overall team than the Chiefs 

2 minutes ago, chongli said:

The Chiefs come after the 4th spot IMO

Edited by Italian Bills
  • Agree 1

1. 49ers (realize ravens beat them but they have the best roster by a mile, best coach,  and literally no major injuries somehow)

2. Ravens 

3. Chiefs 

4. Bills (too many injuries but we’ll see) 

5. Lions (defense isn’t good enough and the Goff collapse is coming)

6. Texans (CJ Carrie’s them)

7. Packers (awful defense that’s about to get exposed for 35+.. love looking good though)

8. Bucs (only still alive because they’re in her nfc) 

Ravens and then everyone else, but Playoff Lamar is usually a far less good version of regular season Lamar.

4 minutes ago, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

1. 49ers (realize ravens beat them but they have the best roster by a mile, best coach,  and literally no major injuries somehow)

2. Ravens 

3. Chiefs 

4. Bills (too many injuries but we’ll see) 

5. Lions (defense isn’t good enough and the Goff collapse is coming)

6. Texans (CJ Carrie’s them)

7. Packers (awful defense that’s about to get exposed for 35+.. love looking good though)

8. Bucs (only still alive because they’re in her nfc) 

Do they? Brock Purdy is still the weak link

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

We need another snowstorm if we are going to get Taron Johnson back. That injury is going to be a killer

What?  He’s in concussion protocol and actually wanted to come back in the game.  I expect Taron in the lineup Sunday night.

• Agree 2

8 minutes ago, eball said:

What?  He’s in concussion protocol and actually wanted to come back in the game.  I expect Taron in the lineup Sunday night.

They said on the radio he's had multiple concussions this year so it will take longer than usual

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

They said on the radio he's had multiple concussions this year so it will take longer than usual

Yeah, that would suck if he can’t clear in time…

5 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Ravens and then everyone else, but Playoff Lamar is usually a far less good version of regular season Lamar.

Do they? Brock Purdy is still the weak link

agree. I would put money on the Niners not making it to the Super Bowl. Teams like that have to play from ahead and pretty much error free. If another team can get out in front, it is over for them. 

they are a great team, but not built to win a super bowl. 

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

There is nothing definitive about a single or multiple concussions.  Each one is different and follows the same protocol.  The average time to clear protocol for multiple in the same season is longer, but there is nothing in the rules that prevents him from coming back quickly if he clears all the steps.

He could clear it in 5 days, or this could be his worst ever and not clear for a month.

Key is to watch for cleared for non contact by Friday.

Edited by Rew

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

agree. I would put money on the Niners not making it to the Super Bowl. Teams like that have to play from ahead and pretty much error free. If another team can get out in front, it is over for them. 

they are a great team, but not built to win a super bowl. 

The only piece the Niners are missing albeit a big one is QB that can steal or win them games. The rest of their roster is loaded and the best in the NFL by a mile

9 hours ago, Rew said:

There is nothing definitive about a single or multiple concussions.  Each one is different and follows the same protocol.  The average time to clear protocol for multiple in the same season is longer, but there is nothing in the rules that prevents him from coming back quickly if he clears all the steps.

He could clear it in 5 days, or this could be his worst ever and not clear for a month.

Key is to watch for cleared for non contact by Friday.

Just curious: what’s the process to clear a concussion protocol ? 

17 hours ago, Italian Bills said:

Hello people. 

So today, after the weekend, what’s your personal ranking between the remaining teams ? 

You can obviously consider the injuries situation about every team, if you know it. 

What about: 

- 49ers

- lions

- bills

- ravens

- chiefs 

- packs

- texans 

- bucks

Ravens dropped because they didn't play?

I think:

Ravens

Niners

Bills

Lions

Chiefs

Texans

Pack

Bucs

3 minutes ago, Italian Bills said:

Just curious: what’s the process to clear a concussion protocol ? 

Gotta go through 5 steps to get cleared. 
1. Symptom limited activity (stretching/balancing ususally)

2. Aerobic exercise 

3. Football specific exercise (strength training, mimicking sport specific activities)

4. club based non contact drills (no contact jersey, but can do most else)

5. Full football clearance (needs independent Neurological consultant’s approval) 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.