Sorry to say... But Diggs is done.

ShipUPride

7 hours ago, Beck Water said:

OK, I was asking about this because I didn’t have the stomach to Wade through all the post game stuff.  Did Diggs bail out of the locker room and refuse to make himself available to the press, again?

He doesn’t have to talk, but he’s supposed to be in the locker room during press availability.

Wow.  Had his man beat.  Catchable ball is right there.

No idea what happened back there but he didn’t mark himself available. 

The WR formerly known as "HIM" came up small yet again in the second half of the season and into the playoffs. A year after the sideline blow up at Allen, he drops a HUGE opportunity on a near perfect pass and looks back to his QB with the "inches away" sign in a crucial moment. Didn't seem upset at all. Actually, in retrospect, really didn't see too much of that "firey competitive" Diggs that much all year. At times looked to be going through the motions.

Then after the game does the most Stef thing imaginable...and declines to speak to the media. That's a team captain right there.  Meanwhile a guy like Bass stood at his locker and answered for his mistake. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, chongli said:

That long pass was 62 yards in the air, albeit a little bit wind aided, but WOW!

Obviously, it should have been caught....ANY NFL receiver should make that catch. Sheeit, most top D1 college players would make that catch.

Do the Bills practice catching balls during the week, at all? @Royale with Cheese LOL

2 minutes ago, Bob Jones said:

That long pass was 62 yards in the air, albeit a little bit wind aided, but WOW!

Obviously, it should have been caught....ANY NFL receiver should make that catch. Sheeit, most top D1 college players would make that catch.

Do the Bills practice catching balls during the week, at all? @Royale with Cheese LOL

I am sure they do, just like all the teams...even the Chiefs who lead the league in dropped balls. 

I think if we would have practiced a few more times 7 weeks ago, it would have made a difference last night right? 

8 hours ago, weebdestroyer12 said:

No Diggs isn't done, Buffalo is done with him, they completely gave up on him. They do not resonate his competitive energy anymore. My man is on an island all alone. And today was exactly why he needs to be included had Allen passed it to Diggs instead of Shakir, it would be a 1st down with a chance to run out the clock a TD and off to Baltimore.

Diggs is a competitor and you guys just like the Bills organization lack that killer mindset like he has. You guys call him a diva or toxic to the locker room, I say he is exactly the kind of mindset player we need.

I would argue it's the other way around. 

His vibe has been completely different this year. Even coming into the season he seemed less engaged than years past.

Then the Maddy Glab incident happens where Stef was in his feelings about that. Then he got a ton of questions about his brothers tweets that he pushes back on. I seriously think he's at a spot where, despite liking his teammates he just wants out of this team/market. 

I don't say he's toxic in the locker room. It's the opposite...he's loved there. But the dude is emotionally soft. The "Diggs is a competitive player" narrative died this year. He went through the motions. Drops, fumbles...but hey his dances at practice were always 🔥🔥🔥

After that ball went right through his f’in hands I don’t want to hear word one from Diggs insofar as any kind of criticism of the team. He failed Josh, the team, and the fans right there. Stay silent until training camp my dude.

So skipping the postgame presser is a whatever.

1 hour ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

Cap is beyond a mess 

Brandon Beane is our GM, not Joe Schmo from Pocono, FYI.

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

The WR formerly known as "HIM" came up small yet again in the second half of the season and into the playoffs. A year after the sideline blow up at Allen, he drops a HUGE opportunity on a near perfect pass and looks back to his QB with the "inches away" sign in a crucial moment. Didn't seem upset at all. Actually, in retrospect, really didn't see too much of that "firey competitive" Diggs that much all year. At times looked to be going through the motions.

Then after the game does the most Stef thing imaginable...and declines to speak to the media. That's a team captain right there.  Meanwhile a guy like Bass stood at his locker and answered for his mistake. 

Time for him to go... he looked worse than Bass did in the second half of the season!!!

I love him but not as a starter in 2024... if you're going to blast Von for his lack of GCPs, you must give the same treatment to Stef. He's just not HIM anymore.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

6 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Diggs, all mouth, no hands. He's dropped more passes this year, than I have deuces. Brady has taken him out of the gamelan a lot more, but that still doesn't account for the dropsies. He also takes himself off the field a ton. He's constantly waving for a replacement. Not sure what's up with that, but it was happening back when Dorsey was still here. 

You are highly constipated.  Your diet must be 90% cheese.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

You are highly constipated.  Your diet must be 90% cheese.

Actually, you're right. Nothing but pebbles the last few days. Not much cheese though. Must be the new meds. 🤷‍♂️

53 minutes ago, RousseauRage said:

We don't even make the playoffs without Diggs. Some of you people are nuts. He's the only one on the offense with any heart, other than Kincaid.

You sound EXACTLY LIKE those who defend Gabe Davis because "he's the best blocking WR out there!" YOUR PRIMARY JOB IS TO CATCH THE DAMN BALL AND MAKE BIG PLAYS DOING IT!

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

He quit mid season when we were .500.  I got all the Nast reactions for posting that,but the evidence is right there.  He is done in, Buffalo

• Like (+1) 2

A couple seasons ago Diggs was a top 4 WR. Last season top 8. This season he was in the top 16 or 24 range. Next season I expect him to be one of the top 32 WRs - and that’s still valuable even if it’s toward the bottom. I don’t expect him to be a Bill after 2024. Age is catching up with him. It is what it is. Time for the Bills to start planning for that. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.