Game thread: Philadelphia at Tampa Bay 8 PM ABC/ESPN

chongli

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Anyone have “Baker Mayfield leads Bucs to division win and is beating the Eagles in a playoff game” on their NFL Bingo Card?

Nope. But I’m loving it. I hope all the Browns fans that wanted a sex pest over him are crying in their beers right now. That franchise did him big dirty. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Anyone have “Baker Mayfield leads Bucs to division win and is beating the Eagles in a playoff game” on their NFL Bingo Card?

Anyone have "Eagles will have the biggest choke in Philadelphia sports since the 1964 Phillies" on their Bingo Card?  

The Eagles defense doesn’t want to play tonight. 

But I can’t hate on the quarterback. I like him a lot. He’s an over achiever, and I think his persona and message is getting bulllied out of the locker room by big ego veterans. 

Wow… beautiful throw by Hurts. Right on time 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I actually came here to post how would you like to be an eagles defensive player and have Patricia as your coordinator.  What a clown

He was a good DC in his day in NE.  Won three Superbowls as DC in NE.  That does deserve a bit of respect I think.

He was a maroon as an OC in NE and as a HC in Detroit, but he was a very good DC before that.

Just now, Beck Water said:

He was a good DC in his day in NE.  Won three Superbowls as DC in NE.  That does deserve a bit of respect I think.

He was a maroon as an OC in NE and as a HC in Detroit, but he was a very good DC before that.

Easy to be a great DC when you know the plays that are being called

5 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

True, but I do wonder how much of his success was really the result of having BB as his head coach?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.