Injuries vs Steelers - Update from McDermott

DJB

1 hour ago, jethro_tull said:

you think hes out for the playoffs?

Air cast has me worried

5 minutes ago, DJB said:

Taron Johnson is the big one for us. Need some positive news for him or we are in trouble vs Kelce 

Especially considering our LB sitch

11 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

He was writhing in pain on the field, couldn't stand on it, and was carted off the field with an air brace applied bc they thought it was broken. I assume it's a High. But whatever kind of sprain it is, that's not something that you just "tape up" and play on 6 days later.

Hopefully we're in the AFC Championship and the Super Bowl. Maybe he has a chance for at least one of those games.

But next week we have to hope Dodson is back and that a full week of practice with the expectation of a heavy workload for Klein and Williams makes them play even better.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but I always thought the high ankle sprain was when the foot bends in the opposite direction, ie someone lands on the outside ankle and the foot bends outward. A low ankle sprain, the most common, is when the foot bends inward. I just thought he probably had a severe sprain until everyone started talking about broken fibula this and that. 

6 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I'm a Dilaudid guy myself!

Haha...I had that when I had a kidney stone once. I don't do illicit drugs but I can see why people do...I was on cloud nine after that. All pain vanished 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.