Game Postponed! - To be played Monday at 4:30pm

phypon

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

No but I'm 10 min away 

That's how lake bands work sometimes tho. The bands aren't even well organized yet. Wait til the overnight hours.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That's how lake effect works, as I'm sure you know.  It's always a bad one when there's thundersnow. 

Ofc I get that ... I'm just saying I remember plenty of times where they expected 40 in of snow and we got 18

I'm sure OP will get 30+ inches

Edited by Buffalo716

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Cleveland fans think it is a foregone conclusion they will win. 

Flacco has 8 INT in 5 games.

Stroud has 5 INT in 15 games. 

Cleveland D is for real and already has a win at Baltimore.  

Hoping Texans beat the Browns so I can listen to their fans lamenting life. The Flacco hype is so ridiculous.  

I think your wish is about to come true.

But I’m with you, the Browns organization deserves whatever ill comes their way. And it makes it even juicier that the Texans are doing the stomping. 🤪

19 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Warm winters does not mean record warm lake temperatures. That is a factor starting with the summer and continual warmth thru winter. The fact we are continually seeing record warm lake temps underlies the fact we continuously keep having top 20(mostly top 10) warm years year after year.

Here is a pretty good over/under to go by. It's increased from 22.2" to 31.0" over the past day.

StormTotalSnowWeb.jpg

22- 30" is normal for Buffalo /OP.  It's the wind causing blizzard like conditions that are really bad.

Stay safe my friends.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

22- 30" is normal for Buffalo /OP.  It's the wind causing blizzard like conditions that are really bad.

Stay safe my friends.  

Yeah, it is. It's a bad weather event. The type of event nobody here tries to drive in because we respect Mother Nature.

Once you have enough firsthand glimpses of her power in winter, you don't try your luck or you end up sorry...or dead. Like the 47 people who thought it was smart to be out in the Blizzard last year.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That's how lake bands work sometimes tho. The bands aren't even well organized yet. Wait til the overnight hours.

This is like a frozen hurricane. Many of the same principles seem to apply. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

This is like a frozen hurricane. Many of the same principles seem to apply. 

Yeah the pressure I believe was down to 974mb for this storm which is very powerful. I think the record blizzard last year was around 959.

These are not storms you want to mess with. Those type of pressures are rarely seen on land, only with tropical storms.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Yeah the pressure I believe was down to 974mb for this storm which is very powerful. I think the record blizzard last year was around 959.

These are not storms you want to mess with. Those type of pressures are rarely seen on land, only with tropical storms.

I lived in hurricane territory for 30 years. Cat 1-3 was a problem, but we stayed. You get serious stuff like a Cat 4 or 5 you respect the hell out of it! 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chaos said:

If the Chiefs win, they will have 8 days rest next sunday, the Bills will have 6. Two extra prep days is huge for top tier coaches like Reid. 

THE BILLS WILL BE ON A NORMAL NFL WEEK SCHEDULE.

THEY WON’T HAVE TO PLAY IN A FOOT OF SNOW. 

CHIEFS OR WHOEVER WILL TRAVEL TO BUFFALO. THEY LOSE TIME WITH TRAVEL. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.