Dems Claiming to Save Democracy

But won't let anyone other than demented Biden participate in their primaries.   Straight out of the Kim Jung-Un playbook.  What a mess. 

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Irv said:

But won't let anyone other than demented Biden participate in their primaries.   Straight out of the Kim Jung-Un playbook.  What a mess. 

I was think more like Putin playbook, using the state police and legal system against political opponents giving a veil of faux legitimacy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Irv said:

Joke is the standard-bearer for their party.  A perfect representative.

• Like (+1) 1

f660e924-b98b-49f5-a012-3ae3559f3e3b-105

Check Out Adam Schiff's 'Democracy' Plan to Destroy Our Constitutional Republic

By Nick Arama

There are a lot of reasons not to vote for Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Ca) for Senate, not the least of which is how he has consistently tried to lie to the American people when it came to the Russian collusion hoax, claiming he had "evidence" he never managed to produce. 

But he just offered up another reason why he should be defeated: his "pro-democracy" plan.

It is definitely a pro-"pure democracy," i.e. mob rule. An overhaul of American institutions? It would take a sledgehammer to our Constitutional Republic and what the Founders intended. The very reason we have an Electoral College is to make sure we are not controlled by the states that might have huge populations, like California and New York. We have a Supreme Court that is supposed to be independent and not neutered by the politicians, yet he wants to destroy that as well because it's the one thing that the Democrats don't think they can control at this point.  

Schiff's "Defending Democracy" isn't about defending the Constitution, it's about increasing Democratic control and undermining our institutions. 

This is the plan. This is how the Democrats want to turn our county away from its intent. The basis of the country is built on individual rights, the rule of law, and the Constitution. It's not built on the tyranny of the majority. It was to limit the power of the government and its intrusions into the lives of Americans, not to rip away all those protections. 

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/01/13/adam-schiff-democracy-plan-n2168661

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Great, giant mismanaged shithole cities would decide elections 

2020 was decided by shithole cities like Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and every shitbox city in Illinois, California, and NY.  What a mess.   

• Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

2020 was decided by shithole cities like Atlanta, Milwaukee, Detroit, and every shitbox city in Illinois, California, and NY.  What a mess.   

All major cities in swing states that unconstitutionally changed their election laws in 2020.

I wonder why?

:lol:

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Because fake electors and insurrections are so very democratic….

Define shithole criteria 

Why won’t Dems let anyone run against Dented Biden in the primaries?  Verrrry democratic.  

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

Why won’t Dems let anyone run against Dented Biden in the primaries?  Verrrry democratic.  

No one is stopping a challenge.   Not sure but I think they are following political etiquette. I suspect eventually we’ll see another D candidate 

define shithole

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No one is stopping a challenge.   Not sure but I think they are following political etiquette. I suspect eventually we’ll see another D candidate 

define shithole

Dean Philiips?

Remember in 2000 and 2016 when dems were challenging election results it was with alternate or faithless electors.  When Trump and his team were also trying to LEGALLY challenge the 2020 results they were called fake electors.

Do not play the language game with commies.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

You can tell what these pos are up to, its opposite of what they say.

These anti American animals are trying to destroy democracy, give full power 

unhindered to their cultist communist leaders.

Yeah. I want someone else dictating what I say or do. Much more likely under fascist trump 

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

Dean Philiips?

No fin idea what this means but then I’ve had 2 vodkas in first class enroute to Taos….,

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Because fake electors and insurrections are so very democratic….

Define shithole criteria 

Run by democrats.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 3

define shithole

No.  If he lives, Biden will run unopposed because whoever is running the Executive Branch (Obammy) wants to remain in power.  That's not democracy.  Want to see what a shithole is?  Come to Rochester.  I'll show you.  

Edited by Irv

33 minutes ago, Irv said:

No.  If he lives, Biden will run unopposed because whoever is running the Executive Branch (Obammy) wants to remain in power.  That's not democracy.  Want to see what a shithole is?  Come to Rochester.  I'll show you.  

What makes Rochester a shitole. I hear east roch is nice

35 minutes ago, Irv said:

You’re such a victim.  Wah

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What makes Rochester a shitole. I hear east roch is nice

You’re such a victim.  Wah

Quoted me twice.  I'm in your head.   Go down to Avenue D at night and see how nice it is.   

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Irv said:

Once again - GQP leaders are SO FREAKN LUCKY their supporters are dumb AF.

Republicans to scrap primaries and caucuses as Trump challengers cry foul

Republicans move to protect Trump from primary challenges

The GOP is canceling primaries to help Donald Trump

G.O.P. Plans to Drop Presidential Primaries in 4 States to Impede Trump Challengers

Trump challengers accuse GOP of rigging 2020 election in the presidents favor by canceling primaries

Idiots, f'n idiots.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Irv said:

So I am against keeping Trump off the ballot

But this simply isn’t true all the Republicans have to do this candidate that didn’t try to take our election

Use that thing above your shoulders a little more irv

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

4 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

So I am against keeping Trump off the ballot

But this simply isn’t true all the Republicans have to do this candidate that didn’t try to take our election

Use that thing above your shoulders a little more irv

You must have skipped reading in the first grade before you dropped out.  Dems are keeping all challengers out of the primaries.  Good thing you're "saving democracy."  What a bunch of hypocrites.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Irv said:

You must have skipped reading in the first grade before you dropped out.  Dems are keeping all challengers out of the primaries.  Good thing you're "saving democracy."  What a bunch of hypocrites.  What a mess.  

They are absolutely not keeping all challenges out of the primaries. They are only working against Trump anything other than that is a lie.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Democrat Primary Ballot - President of the United States (Choose One)

Joseph R. Biden                    _________

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.          _________

Dean B. Phillips                     _________

Democracy                            _________

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Irv said:

Joseph R. Biden                    _________

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.          _________

Dean B. Phillips                     _________

Democracy                            _________

It’s amazing how hard you’re holding onto something that is absolutely not true

States are trying to take Donald Trump off the ballot because insurrection I don’t agree with it because it is not been proven yet but that’s what they’re doing

Does not mean that they’re keeping all Republicans off the ballot

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s amazing how hard you’re holding onto something that is absolutely not true

States are trying to take Donald Trump off the ballot because insurrection I don’t agree with it because it is not been proven yet but that’s what they’re doing

Does not mean that they’re keeping all Republicans off the ballot

Joseph R. Biden                    _________

Robert F. Kennedy Jr.          _________

Dean B. Phillips                     _________

Democracy                            _________

"We're going to save Democracy by taking a candidate off the ballot...because we think he's going to destroy Democracy if he gets elected!"  And the idiots eat it up...

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

On 1/13/2024 at 11:23 AM, Irv said:

Many here would prefer to live in these modern-day Garden of Eden Republican strongholds. I offer you ... the Great Southern Tier, where traditional small-town values of God, Meth, and Government Benefits still rule the day.

https://www.post-journal.com/news/top-stories/2019/01/plight-of-blight/

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

"We're going to save Democracy by taking a candidate off the ballot...because we think he's going to destroy Democracy if he gets elected!"  And the idiots eat it up...

Keep whitewashing, Doc

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Irv said:

Putting aside your ignorance and hypocrisy, why isn't Trump participating in the debates?

SO democratic of Trump.

Losers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1