Sal Capaccio inducted into Cleveland Hill (in Cheektowaga) High School Hall of Fame

Good for him, we all know and love Sals work with the Bills, he is a good egg all in all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

initial HOF class inductees are two of the finest examples of Eagle Pride.

FyEYNY4XgAIoAua?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.clevehill.org/article/1161214

content_Fw48HYIXoAEizFY.jfif

Cleveland hill is a highschool in cheektowaga ... I never heard anybody refer to it as Cleveland Hill cheektowaga

Because cheektowaga has four high schools in it including cheektowaga Central, maryvale, JFK and Cleveland Hill 

Edited by Buffalo716

• Punching Bag changed the title to Sal Capaccio inducted into Cleveland Hill (in Cheektowaga) High School Hall of Fame

As a Cleve Hill grad, I thought that was cool for him back in June. I have a few years on him and dont know him personally, but always glad to see CH guys have success. 

Good on you, Sal.  Congratulations!

I was always impressed how he followed his dream by starting his own Bills related podcast way back in the day and worked his way into actually becoming a Bills beat reporter.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Good on you, Sal.  Congratulations!

I was always impressed how he followed his dream by starting his own Bills related podcast way back in the day and worked his way into actually becoming a Bills beat reporter.

That's right. Sal is an example of following your dream. He started with his own video pod from his basement when he lived in Florida. (Remember U-stream?) He then moved back to Buffalo, with his saint of a wife, with only the promise of a weekend gig on WGR. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That's right. Sal is an example of following your dream. He started with his own video pod from his basement when he lived in Florida. (Remember U-stream?) He then moved back to Buffalo, with his saint of a wife, with only the promise of a weekend gig on WGR. 

Yep, many of us dropped in after a game ....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.