Week 18 - Around the NFL thread (all but Titans Jags game)

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol Arthur Smith dropping F bombs and screaming at Dennis Allen post game for scoring at the end 

40 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s not possible for a football team to be so bad, but here is Carolina 

And they traded all their draft picks away for the one QB who appears to be awful 

• Agree 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Lol Arthur Smith dropping F bombs and screaming at Dennis Allen post game for scoring at the end 

A bit pathetic really. He's been rubbish this year as has his team. So a team ground your nose in it? Tough.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Simstim said:

A bit pathetic really. He's been rubbish this year as has his team. So a team ground your nose in it? Tough.

He’s gone. He’s wasted so much talent on that offense 

• Like (+1) 2

Was it a slap in the face of Mac & Cheese Jones that he was inactive vs. the Jets in the last game of the season (and possibly Jones' career)?

I remember a shot of Jones last week on the sideline, with his helmet on, getting in Bill O'Brian's ear. I was wondering if he wasn't saying, "put me in coach..." Jones is a dirty QB with no character, and no spine. I think Belichick* has thrown him in the trash.

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Wow, here's the play. I get it. Running a fake victory formation for a TD is a wild move. Never seen that before. 

Yeah that's classless, what's he doing getting a player their incentive or something? Can't think an owner would really appreciates that either.

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

Losing was best for my team but I hate losing to the Jets

Yeah I would have rather the Patriots won, though I guess it's not bad for the Jets to not get better picks they're still pretty top heavy from all those picks the last few years.

NFL football is the only sport where playing the game is considered disrespectful.

College and high school teams win 63-3 and it's business as usual. Ditto with every other sport. 

If I kneel to end the game it's because I don't want to get any of my guys hurt or risk a crazy turnover or bad snap or something. Making the other team feel better is not a consideration.

Edited by TheFunPolice

I actually can't believe the Pats couldn't beat the Jets at home.

That's a bad roster, and a bad team.  They get a better pick now, but there are so many holes on that team.

Here's hoping they pick the wrong QB and waste another 4-5 years.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.