Terrell Bernard is playing at a level not seen since Seth Joyner in 1991

Roundybout

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Remember how this place acted when we drafted him? I ‘member. 

Nothing like reading the posts after we drafted Josh. There are some doozies in there that still make me laugh uncontrollably. 

• Like (+1) 1

I remember how last season many fans thought Bernard was a wasted pick because all he did was play special teams.  I do think it took him a while to adjust to the pro game, but I think now he's a pleasant surprise to all of us and maybe to the coaches as well.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

55 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Remember how this place acted when we drafted him? I ‘member. 

If I remember correctly I called him "someone who will play big nickel, doubtful he is big enough to play LB at this level"...or something along those lines 🤣

Now I thought he was a decent player, just not a LB.

• Like (+1) 1

He is turning into one of my favorite players. And Douglas has to be one of the better mid-season trades in franchise history. Great job by Beane.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I remember before the season started, probably just before training camp, when McDermott was asked about the MLB position, and he responded that we already have our MLB.

This board was in a panic over that.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, UmbrellaMan said:

He’s doing it without Reggie White in front of him too like Seth had.

Your forgetting he has Von Miller

1 hour ago, BigAl2526 said:

I remember how last season many fans thought Bernard was a wasted pick because all he did was play special teams.  I do think it took him a while to adjust to the pro game, but I think now he's a pleasant surprise to all of us and maybe to the coaches as well.  

Goes to show you how little all us expert posters here really know.  Can add Allen, Knox, Brown, Oliver to name a few to the list of TBD whipping boys who the coaches believed in more than the fans ever did.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

I remember before the season started, probably just before training camp, when McDermott was asked about the MLB position, and he responded that we already have our MLB.

This board was in a panic over that.

This board is in a panic when we lose the coin toss...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 6

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.