Bills open -1.5 over the despised Fish

Beast

14 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

Yeah, the offense has no identity. It bums me out. When I watch the offense sputter I can't help but think about our 2020/21 seasons, when they could actually move down the field/score points. I had hope every time we had the ball. I feel like we are skating by due to this team being super close and knowing how to pull out a win in the situations they have been in. I can't see us going toe to toe with Baltimore, quite frankly, all he other teams in the playoffs/hunt(save for KC) have better offensive schemes/play.

The Bills can absolutely beat Baltimore and mostly because of defense. The Bills D has had Lamar's number. I think the Bills running game will do well against them, too.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Chubb and Howard out likely. What is tuas injury?

Injuries are a big factor in this opening line. The Bills have an opportunity with these injuries to the dolphins. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The Bills can absolutely beat Baltimore and mostly because of defense. The Bills D has had Lamar's number. I think the Bills running game will do well against them, too.

The Bills defense had Lamar’s number when he had absolute crap at WR.

That is no longer the case.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I hope you are right. If we even get to that point!

That Seattle loss today has defeated me!

2 minutes ago, Aimee75 said:

I hope you are right. If we even get to that point!

That Seattle loss today has defeated me!

No reason to feel defeated. It shouldn't come down to us relying on other teams to lose. If we can't beat Miami given their injuries and inability to beat good teams, we don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyhow.

I'm expecting Allen to lead this team to a win at Miami. Convincingly.

• Like (+1) 5

18 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

The Phins got absolutely destroyed and are once again failing to finish strong. They should fire McDaniels, but I'm happy if they don't.

they’d be dumb to, he’s schemed up the perfect situations for Tua basically

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Was really hoping the Dolphins would be favorite. Being a home underdog with 11 wins is so disrespectful. 

first they are not the home team....    2nd who cares... they B word all week about respect and what happened today?

and the bills are 12-2 since 2017 against the fish...   why would they be favored?? 

Edited by gordong
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Success said:

The 70 point game skewed how people look at Miami.

They're a very average team. The Bills have had a middlin' season also - but at our best, we're a tier above them.  

With the injuries they have, there are no excuses on this one. We have to go in there, win the division & get the 2 seed.  You can't hope for a better opportunity, or a more achievable one.

Well said.  I like our chances if Josh plays well.  Which he should-but needs to find his accuracy again.  

Our defense was flying around today.  Bernard Douglas and Oliver were awesome.  

I think our D has played really hard this year. They will beat up Tua.  Should be a great game.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

why does everyone keep saying this about howard?  We have no idea if he is out.

I imagine the only guy they miss is chubb.  

Howard got carted off and ruled out…foot injury serious enough to get carted off is gonna be very nagging at minimum 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Tua throwing shoulder injured.

Chubb out

Center out

Howard out

Mostert maybe out

Jaylen Philips done. 

Tyreeek not healthy, gets hurt every game 

Waddle could be out as well. 

Like I said, with injuries to Offense and so much timing based stuff, that's not good. 

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Howard got carted off and ruled out…foot injury serious enough to get carted off is gonna be very nagging at minimum 

Thing is, knowing how dishonest and sneaky Phins are w injuries I expect them to rush and or throw a bunch of injured players out there. That favors us as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Teams coming off curb stompings usually show the next week.  This is going to be a dog fight.  I expect a one score game when all is said and done.  

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Process said:

Line is moving very quickly bills now -3 -158 on fd

Will be interesting to see how the line moves on Sunday, depending on the early game results…

13 minutes ago, mannc said:

Will be interesting to see how the line moves on Sunday, depending on the early game results…

I think both teams will be very motivated to win regardless of previous results

It seems pretty simple to me:  The team controls their destiny, they don't need to rely on other teams, they need to strap their helmets on and go out and play the kind of football they know they are capable of playing and kick Miami's wet, slimy butt.....if they can't get themselves prepared and ready to play a game this meaningful against a division opponent then they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.....that's how I see it.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.