Patriots at Bills postgame thread

BuffaloBill

W! That’s all that matters. I don’t care what it looked like, we did what we had to do.

I’ve been saying it for weeks but the shine is off Brady. His play calling has been ASS for 2 weeks in a row. It’s Dorsey-esque and I’m not sold on him for next year.

I love Josh, we go where he goes, and he SUCKED today again. His mechanics have been declining all year long. He’s throwing off his back foot, not seeing the field well, and his accuracy has been garbage. It doesn’t help that our receivers get zero separation against man and Brady can’t scheme open a guy to save his life. BUT - we’ve got another week to figure it out and spank Miami.

For the 15th week in a row I can’t understand how Smiley still has a job. Martin was great but overall special teams coverage and decision making on kick off returns was horrendous. Pure garbage and for the amount of money we spend on ST someone has to get the axe.

Thank you McD for calling that TO and getting Brady’s head out of his ass on the 3rd and 1 shotgun

Douglas was defensive MVP

Murray should be benched, 2 drive killing mistakes.

Defense was overall solid but got gashed with ANOTHER 50 yard screen. WTF??

We are on to Miami where I feel very confident we will stomp them and I’m never, ever confident.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BananaB said:

I don’t why they are still on the roster at this point they are that bad. 

Sherfield should only play special teams.  Harty is ok at punt catching/ returns but did fumble once.  Both of them are key teams contributors and that is their main role.  

Edited by Matt_In_NH

Just now, BananaB said:

I don’t why they are still on the roster at this point they are that bad. 

We use Sherfield to run block, mostly, but when he's running routes, sometimes, he doesn't even look for tha ball. Neither Dorsey nor Brady know how to maximize Harty's speed. 

18 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

W! That’s all that matters. I don’t care what it looked like, we did what we had to do.

I’ve been saying it for weeks but the shine is off Brady. His play calling has been ASS for 2 weeks in a row. It’s Dorsey-esque and I’m not sold on him for next year.

I love Josh, we go where he goes, and he SUCKED today again. His mechanics have been declining all year long. He’s throwing off his back foot, not seeing the field well, and his accuracy has been garbage. It doesn’t help that our receivers get zero separation against man and Brady can’t scheme open a guy to save his life. BUT - we’ve got another week to figure it out and spank Miami.

For the 15th week in a row I can’t understand how Smiley still has a job. Martin was great but overall special teams coverage and decision making on kick off returns was horrendous. Pure garbage and for the amount of money we spend on ST someone has to get the axe.

Thank you McD for calling that TO and getting Brady’s head out of his ass on the 3rd and 1 shotgun

Douglas was defensive MVP

Murray should be benched, 2 drive killing mistakes.

Defense was overall solid but got gashed with ANOTHER 50 yard screen. WTF??

We are on to Miami where I feel very confident we will stomp them and I’m never, ever confident.

I think we ran the ball well today, not enough for my liking, Josh was off  and the receivers dindn't help him much until late inthe game. 

The offense was not fluid but I can't say it's all on Brady, players killed a couple drives with drops or bad passes.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Fixxxer said:

I think we ran the ball well today, not enough for my liking, Josh was off  and the receivers dindn't help him much until late inthe game. 

The offense was not fluid but I can't say it's all on Brady, players killed a couple drives with drops or bad passes.

I’m not saying it’s all on Brady either but teams have some film on him now and this is 2 weeks in a row the offense has looked disjointed. Sure, some of that is Josh playing like ass, recievers who can’t get open or drop the ball when they do. But still, except for the first 2 games of Brady’s tenure when have we seen guys schemed open like almost every other good team? 

Where’s cook in space? Where has Diggs gone the last 5 weeks?? He’s the invisible man. How can you have one of the best WRs in the league and have him disappear for almost half a season? That’s coaching malpractice.

I say line up with Cook/Kincaid/Diggs/Davis/Shakir 80% of the time and run some up tempo stuff.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I’m not saying it’s all on Brady either but teams have some film on him now and this is 2 weeks in a row the offense has looked disjointed. Sure, some of that is Josh playing like ass, recievers who can’t get open or drop the ball when they do. But still, except for the first 2 games of Brady’s tenure when have we seen guys schemed open like almost every other good team? 

Where’s cook in space? Where has Diggs gone the last 5 weeks?? He’s the invisible man. How can you have one of the best WRs in the league and have him disappear for almost half a season? That’s coaching malpractice.

I say line up with Cook/Kincaid/Diggs/Davis/Shakir 80% of the time and run some up tempo stuff.

I'd rather Ty Johnson, personally 

33 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I honestly wouldn't mind back to back WR picks

This^ - it's way overdue at this point and are extremely lucky we haven't dealt with a significant wr injury - we have guys -Cook/Kincaid/Shakkir are great guys to chip away and hit you with jabs now we just need that overhand right - You get another WR and Diggs automatically gets better but for whatever reason, Diggs just isn't enough right now.

Man how much better could things have been with DHop

Edited by BlazinBill
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.