Congratulations JA17

Buffalo716

2 hours ago, mrags said:

I agree that could be a mindset. I still don’t believe it was a bad decision. Just a bad throw. An underthrown ball. It happens quite a bit with him. If something is wrong I wish I knew. I can’t put my finger on it. Because he’s got probably the strongest arm in the league. But he underthrows guys a lot. 

The funny thing is in some of those 1v1 situations an underthrown ball isn't always a bad throw

Mahomes and now Tua made good livings underthrowing Hill. It's not always a guaranteed pick

2 hours ago, Hsker4life said:

I couldn’t imagine being a Bills fan AND being so down on Allen, who is the best thing that’s happened to this franchise since Jim Kelly. We have a sure-fire Top5 QB in the league (and I’m being reserved). He isn’t perfect, he makes mistakes (like they all do), quit being such negative Nanceys.

It's a lot easier to imagine when you realize they're not really Bills fans but trolls.

2 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Don’t throw it to begin with

This is a JA appreciation thread. You have made your own thread to criticize him. You made your counter point in this thread . Over and over again. 

Take the rest of your critical points to your own thread and let the rest of us focus on being happy for having JA. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Can we please sit back and take a second to think about how awesome it is to have Josh Allen as the quarterback of our Buffalo Bills

A very merry Christmas it is indeed

A legend in the making and a certified gangster on the football field... Josh Allen is the only player in NFL history with four straight 40 touchdown seasons

Over 100 years of NFL football and nobody has done what our boy Josh Allen has accomplished

A shout out to the firebaugh kid

Cheers to another decade and More in Buffalo

OUT OF RESPECT, WE NEED TO DROP THE BOY AND KID NOTIONS.  HE IS A MAN, LETS GIVE HIM THAT IN ALL THE TALK.

14 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Can we please sit back and take a second to think about how awesome it is to have Josh Allen as the quarterback of our Buffalo Bills

A very merry Christmas it is indeed

A legend in the making and a certified gangster on the football field... Josh Allen is the only player in NFL history with four straight 40 touchdown seasons

Over 100 years of NFL football and nobody has done what our boy Josh Allen has accomplished

A shout out to the firebaugh kid

Cheers to another decade and More in Buffalo

He is making quite the resume for the hall of fame I must say. Go Bills!

• Agree 1

53 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

OUT OF RESPECT, WE NEED TO DROP THE BOY AND KID NOTIONS.  HE IS A MAN, LETS GIVE HIM THAT IN ALL THE TALK.

Tom Brady was called the golden boy and The comeback kid til he was 30 lol

Josh is like 27, he may be a grown ass man on the football field but he isn't 40 out there 

I just want to reiterate...

It's not only rare to have a top five player at his position in the game...

I truly believe Josh Allen is the best football player in the world... Bills Nation should rejoice that we have a once in a lifetime player

Everything from arm strength to athleticism to competitiveness... Pre-snap recognition... Throw on the run... Pocket presence

He's literally a babe Ruth of baseball... he has caught two touchdown passes in his career..  and already has the second most rushing touchdowns in NFL history for a quarterback

And I said it when I saw him live for the first time... This kid is made for football and the Buffalo Bills.. just wait till he's 30... You're going to see the first 60 touchdown season in NFL history

Thank you Josh Allen Merry Christmas

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/24/2023 at 1:42 AM, Big Turk said:

Allen being the first in NFL history to do something happens so often it has become almost routine and expected.  

Amazing how spoiled we are and don't even fully realize it yet.

Facts.  For me even if he doesn't win a Super Bowl I would still be fine because of the entertainment value he consistently gives us year in and year out.  Josh is mesmerizing.  

On 12/24/2023 at 1:05 AM, julian said:

The records he’s breaking and extending this season might be enough to overshadow the INTs when it comes to MVP voters.

I think he would need an extraordinary couple games to finish and the bills would need to win the division to have a serious shot. 

• Agree 1

On 12/24/2023 at 12:55 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

It's a lot easier to imagine when you realize they're not really Bills fans but trolls.

Miami trolls abound on tbd lately. Check their history. They’re easy to spot. Ignore them. I mean how sad are your own boards that you have to go to another team’s? And remember hurt people hurt others. So many broken and insecure people in the world. It’s kind of sad. For me and mine Josh Allen is a hero on and off the field. And I don’t need to put down anyone to be proud of our guy. He is special.

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.