Please Troll Diggs’ Brother

bobobonators

No, Thank You.

Nothing against Trevon Diggs, a fine player

But I think our CBs this year have earned the right to play, and of course there’s the question of whether Tre can return and whether Elam will develop

Now if he wanted to and was able to convert to Safety…..maybe it could be “Come to Buffalo where you can play Safety”?

Edited by Beck Water
  • Agree 2

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

YUCK.

wouldnt want that front runner here in any scenario

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

No, Thank You.

But I think our CBs this year have earned the right to play, and of course there’s the question of whether Tre can return and whether Elam will develop

Now if he wanted to and was able to convert to Safety…..maybe it could be “Come to Buffalo where you can play Safety”?

i dont want him either. But that’s not the point of trolling him. 😂😂

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

No, Thank You.

Thank you. They haven’t skipped a beat since Tre White went down. Benford is a legit top tier starter. Wish people would give him more respect. 

• Agree 2

43 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

We obliterated the Dolphins. 
We took the Eagles to OT in Philly. 
We beat the Chiefs in KC. 
We castrated the Cowgirls. 

You Twitter warriors, please tell Trevon Diggs he needs to leave Dallas and come to Buffalo. 😂😂😂

Well it worked for another player from Cincinnati but fabs were cheering for him as if he was a Bills player.  Only Dalton got as much attention. 

Yeah. Things are terrible for him. They got smoked today and they are still already locked into a playoff spot. 

End of the day tho, Dak is not a top tier QB. Or even 2nd tier. Their coach is a dud. And they aren’t closers when it matters. Always been this way under their current regime. We should be hoping this out of the Dolphins too but Tua looked good today despite missing Hill. 

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

No, Thank You.

I would very happily put Trevon opposite Rasul and maybe see if Benford could move to safety

2 hours ago, bobobonators said:

We obliterated the Dolphins. 
We took the Eagles to OT in Philly. 
We beat the Chiefs in KC. 
We castrated the Cowgirls. 

You Twitter warriors, please tell Trevon Diggs he needs to leave Dallas and come to Buffalo. 😂😂😂

He was seen walking into stadium with son and Stefon

2 hours ago, Beck Water said:

No, Thank You.

When I screamed that Rasul Douglas was going to be a perfect scheme fit for the Bills, some didn't seem to think he would be and others were unsure.  Hopefully everyone has come around by now...that lockdown D the Bills have been executing has been in large part to his ability to play as a perfect scheme fit.

• 4 weeks later...

Just double checking.  This is the team that Trevon wanted his brother to go join?  The one that despite being remarkably healthy limped into the playoffs and let Jordan Love do this to them?  Just checking

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Chugga said:

Just double checking.  This is the team that Trevon wanted his brother to go join?  The one that despite being remarkably healthy limped into the playoffs and let Jordan Love do this to them?  Just checking

He should've been trying to recruit Josh because Dak is absolutely ass.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.