It’s Dallas week and the Division is on the line!

Einstein

2 hours ago, BRH said:

I wonder if we're going to hold him until the NE/SD games just to ease him in a bit.  We would have to be extremely confident in his ability to pass-block for this game, because we're going to need it.

Based on the pass blocking from our RB’s in the second half, and Murray spazzing on an elite JA play, I’m ready to see what Fournette can give us over Latavius or Johnson.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, Big Turk said:

Interesting.

My instant guess would be he is 2nd in passing TDs behind Mahomes, but I forgot he only had 10 in his rookie year and 20 in 2019.

He is in fact 4th. It was quite a funny exercise to figure out those other 2 who are ahead of him. I was quite shocked by one, proving that my memory is short.

28 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Interesting.

My instant guess would be he is 2nd in passing TDs behind Mahomes, but I forgot he only had 10 in his rookie year and 20 in 2019.

He is in fact 4th. It was quite a funny exercise to figure out those other 2 who are ahead of him. I was quite shocked by one, proving that my memory is short.

Oh, come now.  Spill the Tea.

10 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

With the Bills fighting for their playoffs lives, I don't think McD will play a low round, unproven rookie

I mean, I know he's not going to be the focus. But please stop me if I am wrong here: does anyone on this board want the Bills to bid on Gabe Davis over the offseason? I don't want him back unless it's at rock bottom price, and the league has a history of massively overpaying #2 WRs. 

With the production we've seen from Davis, unless he really catches a hot streak is it crazy to give Shorter a few snaps each game?

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean, I know he's not going to be the focus. But please stop me if I am wrong here: does anyone on this board want the Bills to bid on Gabe Davis over the offseason? I don't want him back unless it's at rock bottom price, and the league has a history of massively overpaying #2 WRs. 

With the production we've seen from Davis, unless he really catches a hot streak is it crazy to give Shorter a few snaps each game?

Then who do we bench?  Slim to none that McD will activate an extra WR just to get him a few snaps each game imo

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I am absolutely not debating the value of Davis and think that this is his last season with the Bills. But at least we know his pros and cons. Shorter is too unknown at this point. 

Also, while I am fine with a few snaps, I rather not take up a roster spot. If he is showing better than Sheffield in practices, that is a better swap. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Warcodered said:

Yeah it is hard to emphasize how huge a loss that Titans game was for the division for them, and it was basically handed to them.

I mean I know I said we want to focus on the Bills this week, but yes, that Titans loss was huge. It is the Dolphins equivalent of our Broncos and Patriots games (ouch).

The Jets aren't giving up without a fight, and they have the D to make the Dolphins wounded O-line a liability and a dinged up Hill.

The Cowboys aren't an easy matchup and the Ravens play tough on D and can run on you. 

If the Bills don't collapse down the stretch, I see a reasonable chance of Week 18 deciding the East

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I mean I know I said we want to focus on the Bills this week, but yes, that Titans loss was huge. It is the Dolphins equivalent of our Broncos and Patriots games (ouch).

The Jets aren't giving up without a fight, and they have the D to make the Dolphins wounded O-line a liability and a dinged up Hill.

The Cowboys aren't an easy matchup and the Ravens play tough on D and can run on you. 

If the Bills don't collapse down the stretch, I see a reasonable chance of Week 18 deciding the East

I know the Bills have had some bad losses this season and nothing is guaranteed. The only game leading up to Miami that the Bills might lose is this one. I can't see the Chargers beating the Bills. That team has checked out on the season and the players know the coach is gone. They have a scrub at QB. The Bills did lose to the Pats in NE. They also lost to the Jets in NJ. What happened to the Jets in the rematch. I think the same thing will happen to NE in OP.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.