Did Frank Wycheck Just Say I'm Sorry From Heaven?

theRalph

Ya know, I wonder if Kelce, after seeing the passing of Frank Wycheck yesterday went out and threw that lateral for the potential game winner as his way of trolling the Bills.   The smarter play in that situation anyway woulda been probably not to score and go down near the goal line with over a minute still on the clock.

Edited by Lost
  • Agree 3

Seriously... what a stake through the heart it would have been for the Kelce miracle "throwback" play to win the game on the same day that Wycheck died.  I'm not sure, we as fans could have taken that.  It would have stuck with us the rest of our lives.  Now we got the break of all breaks.  Thanks Toney.

4 minutes ago, Lost said:

Ya know, I wonder if Kelce, after seeing the passing of Frank Wycheck yesterday went out and threw that lateral for the potential game winner as his way of trolling the Bills.   The smarter play in that situation anyway woulda been probably not to score and go down near the goal line with over a minute still on the clock.

Great play but still risky.  Cam Lewis, #39 on the Bills came within inches of batting the lateral pass down,,, and that would've been a fumble and a great chance for a Bills recovery.  Pretty heads up play by Lewis to even be aware he was about to pass.  

• Like (+1) 4

Toney's attempt to get a jump on specially prepared play was part of setup of play,

Call on Toney was just an excuse for Chiefs HC and QB to be bad sports and I hope they are heavily fined by NFL.

Frank Wycheck should have done a death bed confession to remove stain in hell.

In Purgatory he will be punished by being chained down and having other souls constantly beating him on catching pass aka Michael Jordan in Space Jam.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Pretty heads up play by Lewis to even be aware he was about to pass.  

Definitely.

Kelce untucked and released that thing so fast, (errrr... swift for the triple entendre) most guys would still have had eyes on his thighs when it blew by their earhole.

• Like (+1) 1

Am I the only one thinking this:

Andy Reid called that play (and it was fitting at the moment) KNOWING Wycheck passed the day prior, also knowing that if the Chiefs won that game miraculously on that play, that he and the Chiefs would be getting all the headlines like "Kansas City Miracle" etc.?   

Just seems way too coincidental.  GLAD  it blew up in his pudgy face.

EDIT: I do not believe in aliens

Edited by Blackbeard
  • Agree 1

Just now, Blackbeard said:

Am I the only one thinking this:

Andy Reid called that play (and it was fitting at the moment) KNOWING Wycheck passed the day prior, also knowing that if the Chiefs won that game miraculously on that play, that he and the Chiefs would be getting all the headlines like "Kansas City Miracle" etc.?   

Just seems way too coincidental.  GLAD  it blew up in his pudgy face.

EDIT: I do not believe in aliens

It was definitely a called play IMO Toney literally stopped in his tracks and many in the press have seen Kelce throw it in practice etc, granted the guy covering him decided to chase after Kelce which lead Toney to get to the endzone. 

What I can't believe is, how close Cam Lewis was to knocking that backwards lateral down. Don't know how Kelsey got it buy him. Lewis seemed to sniff it out. If he would have knocked it down and Bills recovered, that would have been an infamous bonehead play for the Chiefs finally, not the Bills. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Toney's attempt to get a jump on specially prepared play was part of setup of play,

Call on Toney was just an excuse for Chiefs HC and QB to be bad sports and I hope they are heavily fined by NFL.

Frank Wycheck should have done a death bed confession to remove stain in hell.

In Purgatory he will be punished by being chained down and having other souls constantly beating him on catching pass aka Michael Jordan in Space Jam.

They should be fined, the call is completely objective yet the entitled HC and QB want to act like it was a subjective call. Mahomes reasoning being the worst though as the flag was called right after the snap, if the refs called that back after the facts then the media would be all over the league more than anyone could imagine. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

24 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Great play but still risky.  Cam Lewis, #39 on the Bills came within inches of batting the lateral pass down,,, and that would've been a fumble and a great chance for a Bills recovery.  Pretty heads up play by Lewis to even be aware he was about to pass.  

Looking at the play only Lewis would miss batting that down... again

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

But there was around 1:30 left on the clock and the Bills still had all 3 timeouts. A lot of "experts" in here have been saying all last night, and all day today, that the Bills would have gotten the ball and promptly marched back downfield for the winning TD. Nevermind that they looked like crap for the whole 2nd half, and had scored only 2 FGs in that half.

EDIT: Saw some highlights of the game after I got home from work today. If that trick TD by KC would have stood, they would have kicked off with 1:12 on the clock. I do agree that JA17 *possibly* could have driven them down the field for a TD….he is always a threat to lead a scoring drive….but up to that point, the Bills did not have the swagger and confidence in the 2nd half to do anything of note.

Edited by Bob Jones
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Lost said:

I was criticized for this hot take. 

I have no doubt it played out that way. Bunch of arrogant pricks, the Chiefs, why Mahomes blew a gasket IMO and doubled down. It was greenlighted the whole time.

Allahu Akbar!

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.