Around the NFL, Dec. 10 & 11, Week 14 of 18.

Ridgewaycynic2013

12 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Obviously the bills game is in all reality the only game that really matters…there are lots of other AFC match ups today to keep tabs on:

Jaguars vs. Browns

Texans vs. Jets

Colts vs. Bengals

Broncos vs. Chargers

With all the negativity and frustration surrounding this team, it’s important to keep perspective that our boys are still in the thick of it, and we only have a handful of weeks guaranteed left to enjoy.

Instead of harping on the head coach, or ragging on the roster or its construction, enjoy the ride and find some entertainment in the game and the circumstances, although we can agree they aren’t ideal. 

Go Bolded but mostly, GO BILLS!

From the Gameday thread

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Would love to see that Jets upset, and can totally see the Chargers taking down the Broncos.

What’s weird to me with the Jets is they haven’t exactly been that far behind in the games they play when they start to abandon the run game completely to favor the passing when their QB play leaves a lot to be desired. Can’t see them bucking that trend against Houston. Did it against Chargers, Raiders, Bills, Dolphins and Falcons

10 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Well i did my part.  I just went on BetMGM and placed bets on all the teams we want to lose.  Because if I bet on one side, it's bound to go the other way. I've had a lousy season betting NFL.  

Ah, the "Reverse Whammy".  Old timers will know that.  Clip "The Lip" Smith would be proud!

image.png.51de7f757d9cc26ff2d57d1586610c70.pngimage.png.8d57b345b4f15cc7df6e74a26c1c56d0.png

• Like (+1) 2

Bengals vs Colts...who we rooting for?

Bengals 6-6 / Colts 7-5

Goal getting both these teams to 8 losses.

Bengals: Vikings, Steelers, Chiefs, Browns

Colts: Steelers, Falcons, Raiders, Texans

I'd say we root for Cincy, hoping they then lose to Chiefs and Browns.

Colts then hopefully lose to Falcons and TExans

now that Browning has got the NFL's attention, i suspect the Colts D will make some plays on him today...  Should be a pretty good game.  I'll root for Cincy to keep the Colts stuck on 7 wins.  But if Indy does win, Cincy stays on 6 wins. I can live with it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.