Dom DiSandro is being barred from being on Philadelphia’s sideline for Sunday night’s game

Scott7975

Fat ass shouldn't be on the sideline. Definitely shouldn't be getting involved with the players.  I hope he gets banned from the sideline permanently.  Sets a bad precedence.  Just get joe schmoe waterboy to go start something with Kelce or Hill or any key guy to get them ejected.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Fat ass shouldn't be on the sideline. Definitely shouldn't be getting involved with the players.  I hope he gets banned from the sideline permanently.  Sets a bad precedence.  Just get joe schmoe waterboy to go start something with Kelce or Hill or any key guy to get them ejected.

We are in entire agreement here.

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

And yet a cameraman gets fired being part of Tyreek's TD celebration. Love the NFL. 

The douche camera boy was a part of the incident. He was just some other zoomer twerp who chased Hill for clout to become his digital director.

The guy has been posting for years about hill

4 hours ago, RiotAct said:

you meant “big boned”, right Scott?

You right.  My bad.  The "big boned" guy needs to keep away from the players.  Not his job.  I know he think he rock star one of the boys out there because he became buds hangin around as a security guy but ya just a groupie.  Go handle fans like you supposed to be.

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

The way I see it ... the "big boned" individual took a right to the face that was intended for an Eagles player. Start isht on the other teams sideline after the play and this is what happens.

Yeah it wasn't a punch.  More like a finger swipe across the mouth.  That was after his dumb ass got in the middle where he don't belong. He shouldn't have been there period.  It wouldn't have happened.  

Most private security types are OK. But some, like this Disandro, are over-officious jerks, to steal a phrase from Marv Levy.

The dude was way over the line interacting with players on the field. His punishment is very light for the crime. He should be totally suspended for 1 or more games, none of this traveling with the team BS.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah the NFL should really should just make the Eagles terminate Dom Blart.     If that were a close game and Greenlaw got ejected for an interaction with some security jag off that would cross a line that even bad officiating can't.   The value of cutting this meatball any slack at all isn't worth the risk.   He's a Philly celeb so he won't have any problem getting a corporate security job.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jerome007 said:

Big Bones is lucky it's only one game. And nope, players shouldn't be ejected for that as otherwise, send the waterboys ha ha.

In a way, the camera guy for Hill was worse as it was premediated. But... who cares really. 

It is only one game so far.  That should change into permanant imo.  He crossed the line in a place he don't belong.  He is there to make sure fans don't get out of hand or streak naked on the field, not interact with players.  Dude's head got too big.  Maybe if he did his job then Lawson wouldn't have shoved a fan.  Not that I condone the action but the action could have been avoided.

Edited by Scott7975

18 hours ago, RiotAct said:

you meant “big boned”, right Scott?

I’m thinking his description was on the money, like wearing black is gonna hide that mass…, 

• Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.