Conservative Republican Liz Cheney’s Warning to America

Tiberius

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That you thought the Iraq war was a good idea?

You told me so. 

Show it.

Another of the lies that exist in the slurry of falsehoods swimming around in your head.

Let me save you some time, though few things site related make me happier than thinking you are going through the search function trying to find nonexistent data. 

Short answer.

Didn't happen.

You whiff again. 

• Like (+1) 5

One side tries to censor dissent, locked down where they could - for as long as they could, tried to force an experimental vaccine on the public under false pretense, wants to destroy institutions like the Supreme Court and take control of children at the expense of their parents but I’m supposed to listen to a Cheney about threats to Democracy at the behest of the now illiberal Democrat Party.  

Nah. 

Kindly **** off

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, sherpa said:

Show it.

Another of the lies that exist in the slurry of falsehoods swimming around in your head.

Let me save you some time, though few things site related make me happier than thinking you are going through the search function trying to find nonexistent data. 

Short answer.

Didn't happen.

You whiff again. 

Wow, I’m thinking you are crazy. We argued over it. You defended the war. You are literally denying that? 

It’s not important enough to look up, but we both know you did 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, I’m thinking you are crazy. We argued over it. You defended the war. You are literally denying that? 

It’s not important enough to look up, but we both know you did 

You can "think" whatever you want.

I never advocated for that war.

You and I have had discussions about the false claims you made about the Bush Admin in leading up to it, but I never, ever advocated for it.

I had very good reasons for not thinking it was a good idea, and those reasons informed my view.

You are wrong again, and you once again state some false claim about some poster on this board./

You have no shame and no integrity.

• Agree 3

You can "think" whatever you want.

I never advocated for that war.

You and I have had discussions about the false claims you made about the Bush Admin in leading up to it, but I never, ever advocated for it.

I had very good reasons for not thinking it was a good idea, and those reasons informed my view.

You are wrong again, and you once again state some false claim about some poster on this board./

You have no shame and no integrity.

Ok, you defended the invasion. That’s the point. I never said anything false about the Bush admin. 

You are right, I feel no shame. My integrity is intact. 

I did call you a bull sh itter, and this fits in with that category. 

I’m guessing you disagree with the arguments that Cheney belongs in Gitmo? 

2 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Did RM get a chance to ask Liz about her father, the Iraq war and all the heartache and suffering Liz brought about before 1/6?  

That was a big deal. 

What about the Iraq War? 

3 minutes ago, Westside said:

Conservative?!?!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes, the conservative voters who put her in office thought so, until she crossed their cult leader 

• Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ok, you defended the invasion. That’s the point. I never said anything false about the Bush admin. 

No. Wrong again.

What you claimed was that I thought it was "a good idea."

Your words.

That is completely false, and never happened. Get that? 

Your claim is a lie.

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

She voted with Trump 93% of the time. Of course most Democrats wouldn’t like her politics…

But where we agree - we agree bigly.

Our republic is more important than Conald Trump - and that’s why you freaks censured and primaried her.

You hate America.

HOAX.  The radical extreme left hates America.  They hate patriotism and the sight of the flag like Dracula hates sunlight.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What about the Iraq War? 

Well, RM is interviewing Liz and her thoughts on 1/6, but not all that long ago RM was pitching Liz as someone who was dangerous, cannot be trusted, who supported the Iraq war, and who's father allegedly fabricated evidence that lead to the invasion and millions of people impacted.  

Back then, Daddy Cheney and Liz were the threat.  Now, as she preps to run for president, why wouldn't RM want to discuss her past?  Wouldn't she want to say, at least, "Listen Liz, thanks for the book on 1/6, but you're dangerous af, too!"?

Maybe it happened during the commercials. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/2007/01/23/retreat-isnt-an-option/b2f660a3-f908-4362-88fc-fac8b6843fda/

Liz Cheney, before you loved her. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why would former Rep. Liz Cheney run for president? Is she nuts? Is she trying to sell a book?

Why would a Republican whose last election was losing a state primary by 37 points think she should now seek the highest office in the land?

Why would a politician hated by most of her own party and used by the other party simply to attack her colleagues think she could bring 80 million people together behind a Cheney candidacy?

Who knows? Nevertheless, Cheney, in the preferred political style, is not "ruling out" a run in 2024. It would be a third-party effort, of course, because neither Republicans nor Democrats would have her as a candidate. And it would be focused entirely, 100%, on stopping former President Donald Trump.

"Several years ago, I would not have contemplated a third-party run," Cheney told the Washington Post. But now, she continued, "I happen to think democracy is at risk at home, obviously, as a result of Donald Trump's continued grip on the Republican Party, and I think democracy is at risk internationally as well."

Cheney told the Washington Post that she will decide whether or not to run "in the next few months."

Whatever her answer, it will be all about Trump. 

https://jewishworldreview.com/1223/york120623.php

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, LeviF said:

"Conservative" Liz Cheney:

voted for gay "marriage"

voted for Ukraine $$$

voted for gun control

But she's "conservative" to the loons here. Lol, lmao

Trans-conservative...

And sure Dick Jr., run for President.  Waste the money of whoever is stupid enough to contribute to you for maybe a couple thousand votes. 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, sherpa said:

No. Wrong again.

What you claimed was that I thought it was "a good idea."

Your words.

That is completely false, and never happened. Get that? 

Your claim is a lie.

Lol, ya sure buddy. You defended the action, passionately 

What "lies" did I tell about Bush? 

You said I lied, now, what did I lie about? False claims about Bush admin, what was that, or did you just make that up? 

14 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, RM is interviewing Liz and her thoughts on 1/6, but not all that long ago RM was pitching Liz as someone who was dangerous, cannot be trusted, who supported the Iraq war, and who's father allegedly fabricated evidence that lead to the invasion and millions of people impacted.  

Back then, Daddy Cheney and Liz were the threat.  Now, as she preps to run for president, why wouldn't RM want to discuss her past?  Wouldn't she want to say, at least, "Listen Liz, thanks for the book on 1/6, but you're dangerous af, too!"?

Maybe it happened during the commercials. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/2007/01/23/retreat-isnt-an-option/b2f660a3-f908-4362-88fc-fac8b6843fda/

Liz Cheney, before you loved her. 

You think Dick Cheney fabricated evidence leading to the war? @sherpa Do tell us

Then you use a 2007 interview over debate on Iraq policy to prove what exactly? Not following your "logic" there. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So do all those Americans that can still see a doctor! I know, you don't care. You just want to hurt people and institutions that help people. 

Fascism sucks 

The industry loves the blank checks to them from the state.

thats fascism?

Seems more like corporatism, but then again Mussolini called fascism, corporatism.

full circle

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You think Dick Cheney fabricated evidence leading to the war?

Then you use a 2007 interview over debate on Iraq policy to prove what exactly? Not following your "logic" there. 

Jeesh, how would I know?  That was a liberal talking point on the run up to the Obama election.  It pretty much dropped off the map when Obama won, which seemed very odd to me. 

That's the reason I asked about Maddow and her interview--perfect time to ask Liz what she knew, and when she knew it.  That it dates to 2007 is irrelevant imo. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, ya sure buddy. You defended the action, passionately 

What "lies" did I tell about Bush? 

You said I lied, now, what did I lie about? False claims about Bush admin, what was that, or did you just make that up? 

You think Dick Cheney fabricated evidence leading to the war? @sherpa Do tell us

You really are a tough individual to respond to.

Not because your points are valid or true, but because it takes time to sort out your misstatements; your scrambled, nonsense claims.

The "lie" I am accusing you of is your statement that I ever thought the invasion was a "good idea."

That never happened. 

I had well thought out reasons why I didn't think it was a "good idea," as executed.

I didn't post those, as nobody asked.

What I did post is a rebuttal to your claims about Bush rushing into war.

I posted the actual facts about going through Congress and the UN.

Both authorized force.

In the case of the US Congress, who approved it overwhelmingly, they were presented the exact same intel that the President was, came to the same conclusion, and voted accordingly, Biden and Clinton being major supporters.

The Dems, running away from that matter of Congressional record action, is the same as the claimed ignorance of Nancy Pelosi not knowing of "enhanced interrogation techniques."

Both situations are after the fact denials of factual data.

I also posted an assertion that something was going to happen because the existing situation was not sustainable.

The US was enforcing no fly zones. That situation had become a massive burden and could not continue, especially since Iraq had started firing SAMS against them.

Whatever your imagination conjures up is not my concern.

It would simply help if you didn't post those imaginary claims here, as they are untrue.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Jeesh, how would I know?  That was a liberal talking point on the run up to the Obama election.  It pretty much dropped off the map when Obama won, which seemed very odd to me. 

That's the reason I asked about Maddow and her interview--perfect time to ask Liz what she knew, and when she knew it.  That it dates to 2007 is irrelevant imo. 

So you wish the interview was about something else, along with the whole conversation. You were just pulling a "whataboutism" 

Ok 

Failure Liz Cheney will say anything trying to sell her ***** book.  Still bellyaching about Trump running her out of office.    Who cares what that loser says. What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

You really are a tough individual to respond to.

Not because your points are valid or true, but because it takes time to sort out your misstatements; your scrambled, nonsense claims.

The "lie" I am accusing you of is your statement that I ever thought the invasion was a "good idea."

That never happened. 

I had well thought out reasons why I didn't think it was a "good idea," as executed.

I didn't post those, as nobody asked.

What I did post is a rebuttal to your claims about Bush rushing into war.

I posted the actual facts about going through Congress and the UN.

Both authorized force.

In the case of the US Congress, who approved it overwhelmingly, they were presented the exact same intel that the President was, came to the same conclusion, and voted accordingly, Biden and Clinton being major supporters.

The Dems, running away from that matter of Congressional record action, is the same as the claimed ignorance of Nancy Pelosi not knowing of "enhanced interrogation techniques."

Both situations are after the fact denials of factual data.

I also posted an assertion that something was going to happen because the existing situation was not sustainable.

The US was enforcing no fly zones. That situation had become a massive burden and could not continue, especially since Iraq had started firing SAMS against them.

Whatever your imagination conjures up is not my concern.

It would simply help if you didn't post those imaginary claims here, as they are untrue.

What did I "lie" about the Bush administration, as you claim? You are playing switch-a-roo now 

Kind of dishonest 

Just now, Irv said:

Failure Liz Cheney will say anything trying to sell her ***** book.  Still bellyaching about Trump running her out of office.    Who cares what that loser says. What a mess.  

Best seller! 

Yes, she and Trump both lost, she just admitted it, though. Trump, not so much 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

What did I "lie" about the Bush administration, as you claim? You are playing switch-a-roo now 

Kind of dishonest 

For the third time, this is the lie you have posted, readily accessible in this thread:

"You told me so. 

That you thought the Iraq war was a good idea?"

That never happened. That is your screwed up, nonsense, imaginary claim.

You get on here, and you make judgements about people's patriotism, honesty, ethical values. cowardice and a host of other horsecrap, and you you can't even accurately remember what was said.

You burden people with correcting your nonsense.

Why don't you just shut up and process what people actually say?

"

• Thank you (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you wish the interview was about something else, along with the whole conversation. You were just pulling a "whataboutism" 

Ok 

No, not something else, in addition too.  Maddow would obv ask about 1/6, but she had been quite vocal about the Cheney involvement in the Iraq war.  I don't understand why she would pass up the opportunity that she was waiting for.

I guess Maddow is like a lot of folks, you maybe, where the outrage machine points you in a given direction until something new comes along.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

This election boils down to your choice of who you think is the cleanest pig in the mud hole.  The problem Liz will have is convincing them to vote for an incumbent candidate that has completely ruined our country.

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

This election boils down to your choice of who you think is the cleanest pig in the mud hole.  The problem Liz will have is convincing them to vote for an incumbent candidate that has completely ruined our country.

“Completely ruined our country”? LOL. The drama. I love how people try to rewrite history. 

I’m sure the last trump ***** store has nothing to do with what Biden inherited. 

I’m sure I it’s a conversation that is way above peoples heads. But there is a thing called supply and demand not to mention how the supply chain was thrown out of wack when the pandemic started. That was all started when trump was president. Try to deny it.

” but gas was cheap under trump “ I hear a lot. That’s because no one was driving anywhere. But that is above peoples heads.

“The country is completely ruined” as he eats his 5 th meal of the day and is 40 I’ve overweight, after he drives him to his $500,000 house in a BMW.

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

LOL!! Good one! 🤣