Conservative Republican Liz Cheney’s Warning to America

Tiberius

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Ooooh, someone said something that triggered Ol' Carpetbagging Tarheel again.

Here comes the "I ignore you, I ignore you, look at me ignoring you" response! Whatever shall you do?

Now, now ... we don't know for a fact that he's white.

You are right. But he has made it obvious that he is extremely limited in his thinking and reasoning ability!

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump never told them to break into the Capitol.  And without that happening, it's just a "mostly peaceful" protest outside.  And that's why he'll never be (able to be) charged with it.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Doc said:

Trump never told them to break into the Capitol.  And without that happening, it's just a "mostly peaceful" protest outside.  And that's why he'll never be (able to be) charged with it.

Not yet at least. When marxists redefine, or outright censor,  language then peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard really means do the Insurrection. 

And it still does to useful idiots to this day. Yuri Bezmenov was right.

• Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

🎯

What's not said is the committee called few to no witnesses nor included any evidence that didn't support their preconceived conclusions.  Some of what was testified to was perjury and false that went unchallenged by a one-sided committe roster.

Like the Trump tried to take the steering wheel where a simple photo or examination of the layout of the vehicle would have discredited and rendered that story false.

The committe was like court case where the prosecutors present their case and the defense has no opportunity to present any counter arguments or evidence.  

I think that's called Kangaroo court justice

So FU to Liz.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 3/29/2024 at 3:33 PM, 4th&long said:

Or. She is just calling it like it is and is honest about what is going on. You wouldn’t have a clue or the guts to do what she did.  I have not read one intelligent post from you yet. What a mess!

You and Jizz are funny.  What a mess.  

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...