Conservative Republican Liz Cheney’s Warning to America

Tiberius

image.png.fce1b10aea51da38b4e9ad84abefeca3.png 

https://www.showbiz411.com/2023/12/05/rachel-maddow-interview-with-liz-cheney-scores-over-3-mil-viewers-wallops-sean-hannity#google_vignette

Rachel Maddow is always gold for MSNBC on Monday nights.

But this past Monday, Maddow hit the motherlode in ratings when she interviewed Liz Cheney. Maddow walloped rival Sean Hannity with 3.15 million viewers vs.1.9 for the Fox News personality.

Cheney was promoting her new book, “Oath and Honor: A Memoir and a Warning,” and talking about the possibility of running for president as a third party candidate now that she’s out of the House. The book is number 1 in Amazon and totally sold out.

The Maddow madness led to the next hour when MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell handily beat Greg Gutfeld, 2 million to 1.68 million. The result was Hannity finishing 4th in the Fox lineup on Monday night.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And here come the MAGA lies, just like the Nazis 

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

And this is every time the Left has "political discourse." What's your point? I don't agree with either. Keep that same energy for both sides.

CNN-Headline-Fiery-2.jpg

Trump tried violently overturning an election, that is the worst 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump tried violently overturning an election, that is the worst 

If you really think that's true then he clearly didn't do a very good job. I have family in the military and probably 90% of the armed forces love Trump. If he really wanted to violently overthrow the government I think he could have. What happened was a fringe movement of extremists and not at all what you are suggesting. You really think 1,000 retirees and Qanon nerds are going to overthrow the government of the United States? Are they going to poop on people's desks until they change the election results? Please stop watching CNN, it's rotting your brain.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

If you really think that's true then he clearly didn't do a very good job. I have family in the military and probably 90% of the armed forces love Trump. If he really wanted to violently overthrow the government I think he could have. What happened was a fringe movement of extremists and not at all what you are suggesting. You really think 1,000 retirees and Qanon nerds are going to overthrow the government of the United States? Are they going to poop on people's desks until they change the election results? Please stop watching CNN, it's rotting your brain.

He incited a riot. That’s illegal. And no 90% of military is not with him. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

He incited a riot. That’s illegal. And no 90% of military is not with him. 

You must be joking. Who do you think is in the military? Alpha males from the country or soy boy hippies from the city?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

We should be thankful to Liz. I didn't think anybody would be able to utterly destroy the Cheney political dynasty. But she did it. All by herself. Inside of two years. Really incredible stuff. 

Join me in saying, "thank you, Liz!" 

Now if only her dad could swing at Gitmo...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

You must be joking. Who do you think is in the military? Alpha males from the country or soy boy hippies from the city?

Not suckers and losers, like Trump thinks 

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Now if only her dad could swing at Gitmo...

Oh, did he incite a riot, too? 

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, did he incite a riot, too? 

Big fan of ol' Dick now, are we?

Amazing how your ilk has come around to 2003-era foreign policy so easily. Almost as though you have no principles at all.

Funny, that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Big fan of ol' Dick now, are we?

Amazing how your ilk has come around to 2003-era foreign policy so easily. Almost as though you have no principles at all.

Funny, that.

You read into that that I'm a fan of his? Reading, it's difficult for some 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Did RM get a chance to ask Liz about her father, the Iraq war and all the heartache and suffering Liz brought about before 1/6?  

That was a big deal. 

Did you ask all the Republicans, like @sherpa that think it was a good idea. This board was covered thinker than fleas with pre-MAGA people saying it was a necessary war. Now they usually lie about it 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Principles?

What do you believe Ronald Reagan would be doing right now in response to the situation in Ukraine?

It seems you've forgotten rather quickly.

Well, he probably wouldn't be using it as a lootbox for him and all of his favorite cronies.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did you ask all the Republicans, like @sherpa that think it was a good idea. This board was covered thinker than fleas with pre-MAGA people saying it was a necessary war. Now they usually lie about it 

I'm uncertain of what exactly you're suggesting.  

RM has been quite vocal about wanting to get Liz's dad Dick on for an interview, and also vocal about interviewing LIz Cheney herself.  

I supported the Iraq war because of the information shared with the American people, and questions accusations that Bush and Cheney (and people like Hillary and Biden, too) lied about intelligence and mislead the public.   What struck me as really weird was after BO won the race for president, and Bush and Cheney left office...nothing ever came of it.  Next thing you know, Barrack, Michelle, W and Barbara are the closest of friends. It was confusing. 

I just wondered if RM asked Liz about all that.  Jeesh. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Well, he probably wouldn't be using it as a lootbox for him and all of his favorite cronies.

The only reason why the cult is against this war is because Conald is beholden to Putin.

And you pathetic simps threw away your principles for this traitor.

Simps - every single one of you. 

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You read into that that I'm a fan of his? Reading, it's difficult for some 

You have made another accusation.

Do you have anything to support this?

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The only reason why the cult is against this war is because Conald is beholden to Putin.

And you pathetic simps threw away your principles for this traitor.

Simps - every single one of you. 

Has nothing to do with spending, or a country losing nearly an entire generation of men, or any number of other reasons why it was always a bad idea.

Just that Trump is a Kremlin-owned asset. Who had four years in the WH which allowed Putin to continue to increase aggressions in Ukraine unabated, right? Oh, no, that didn't happen.

But Trump did relax sanctions on Russia, right? Oh, no, that's right, that didn't happen either.

But Trump did at least continue the Obama policy on not arming Ukraine, right? Hmm...no that doesn't track either.

Wait, didn't Trump do nothing when it was found that Russia wasn't complying with arms treaties? 

I think at this point the questions will answer themselves.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Liz, these MAGA traitors don't give a shitt about our constitution - they only heed what Conald and the DR types tell them… duh.

Just now, LeviF said:

Has nothing to do with spending, or a country losing nearly an entire generation of men, or any number of other reasons why it was always a bad idea.

Just that Trump is a Kremlin-owned asset. Who had four years in the WH which allowed Putin to continue to increase aggressions in Ukraine unabated, right? Oh, no, that didn't happen.

But Trump did relax sanctions on Russia, right? Oh, no, that's right, that didn't happen either.

But Trump did at least continue the Obama policy on not arming Ukraine, right? Hmm...no that doesn't track either.

Wait, didn't Trump do nothing when it was found that Russia wasn't complying with arms treaties? 

I think at this point the questions will answer themselves.

This F'n POS took the side of a war criminal over our own intelligence.

GAo8hsiagAAAKGG?format=jpg&name=small

FOH

Just now, sherpa said:

I await his answer to my question.

A question based on his claim.

He does not answer questions directly Sherpa, everyone on the board knows that.

You will get a return question, a diversion answer, or a non sequitur.  (the most likely)

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

He does not answer questions directly Sherpa, everyone on the board knows that.

You will get a return question, a diversion answer, or a non sequitur.  (the most likely)

Ummmm - sit this one out, Bonnie.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

ba7003a4-db5f-45ec-a96e-f98ee68a120e-105

Liz Cheney may truly be the most unpopular Republican/Wannabe Democrat ... ever.

Oh sure, plenty of people don't like Santos and others hate Schiff but at the end of the day, Cheney is really and truly at the top of the horrible, dumpster fire of a heap.

It doesn't get much worse than a woman who used her family name to take advantage of a small red state for power, who trashed her lesbian sister, who flip-flopped and gave millions of Americans up to satisfy Nancy Pelosi, and who is now considering a third-party run to 'stop Trump.'

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Liz Cheney may truly be the most unpopular Republican/Wannabe Democrat ... ever.

Oh sure, plenty of people don't like Santos and others hate Schiff but at the end of the day, Cheney is really and truly at the top of the horrible, dumpster fire of a heap.

It doesn't get much worse than a woman who used her family name to take advantage of a small red state for power, who trashed her lesbian sister, who flip-flopped and gave millions of Americans up to satisfy Nancy Pelosi, and who is now considering a third-party run to 'stop Trump.'

Why do you plagiarize all the time?

https://twitchy.com/samj/2023/12/05/liz-cheney-considering-running-third-party-to-stop-trump-n2390506

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's just funny how the lefty voices keep trying to champion her.  But if she switched parties they would be quick to hate on her 

34 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's just funny how the lefty voices keep trying to champion her.  But if she switched parties they would be quick to hate on her 

She voted with Trump 93% of the time. Of course most Democrats wouldn’t like her politics…

But where we agree - we agree bigly.

Our republic is more important than Conald Trump - and that’s why you freaks censured and primaried her.

You hate America.