Congratulations to Dawson Knox

BillsFan619

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'm going to propose, where can I hire a professional photographer to snap the moment so I an put it on instagram? Also, could you photograph the wedding and the conception of our first child too?

I know, I know, I'm old and miserable

I got an actual get off my lawn sign 😂

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

Oh, wow. Jeez mister ya sure got me there.

Did you take the time to respond with a explicit laden response to all of them, or just me? 

Tell ya what, don't answer. I'll just drop it!👍

I do believe all I've responded to you with is an emoji and complimenting your "creativity," though if you want to ascribe yourself to what I described above my quote of you then by all means.

• Eyeroll 1

34 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I hope his wrist is healed and he's back this week so he can shut up a lot of this ***** hate he keeps getting, it's getting ridiculous, we're supposed to be fans of the team and this is nothing but a nice thing but some of the replies on the tweets for this are ***** awful.

😒

Meh.   That's life as a pro athlete.   If you play poorly and have thin skin you need to keep a low profile or you will get clowned.   It passes.   Don't be a prisoner of the moment.  He could totally flame out next season,  get released and never play football again and then 10 years from now he will show up and be the "legend of the game" and everyone will be lined up to have him autograph jerseys and pictures of the TD pass in the Patriots playoff blowout etc..  

• Agree 1

20 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Dear Dawson,

Congratulations. Always a classy touch on one knee when proposing.

Here’s wishing you a long, happy and prosperous marriage.

Sincerely,

A 3x kneeler.

Now, I'd like to see Josh Allen take a knee....in victory formation to close out the Super Bowl.  Not likely it will be this season, but you never know.  It all starts with a win on Sunday.  And congrats to Dawson on the engagement and please get back on the field soon.  The team can use you.  Perhaps Brady will do better with two TEs than Dorsey did.

Edited by msw2112
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This is a scandal, a monstrous scandal I assert!!

14, 13, Po, Q, Kittle, Morris, Matakevich, others...Maddy Glab, too (huh?). All IG-ups.

But who's missing?

No 17. Not in proposal pics, IG. Nowhere.

Clearly JA and Dawson have broken up.

Alert Stephen A and Nick. The Buffalo house is broken!

4 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

This is a scandal, a monstrous scandal I assert!!

14, 13, Po, Q, Kittle, Morris, Matakevich, others...Maddy Glab, too (huh?). All IG-ups.

But who's missing?

No 17. Not in proposal pics, IG. Nowhere.

Clearly JA and Dawson have broken up.

Alert Stephen A and Nick. The Buffalo house is broken!

No one went to Diggs birthday either!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RobbRiddick said:

I'm going to propose, where can I hire a professional photographer to snap the moment so I an put it on instagram? Also, could you photograph the wedding and the conception of our first child too?

I know, I know, I'm old and miserable

I mean, I think you can get money for that in some places

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I hope his wrist is healed and he's back this week so he can shut up a lot of this ***** hate he keeps getting, it's getting ridiculous, we're supposed to be fans of the team and this is nothing but a nice thing but some of the replies on the tweets for this are ***** awful.

😒

Look, I like Knox. He's a fun player, from all accounts a nice guy and fun to watch when he's playing well.

This has not been a good year. It was not a good year when he was healthy. He missed time in a stretch where we lot a lot of bad games. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.