When did The Curse begin?

Simon

I am going to run with 1/27/91 (wide right), not just because of the kick mind you. The Bills were completely outcoached by two clearly superior football men. 

After the game, the Bills didn't make enough of an effort to replace their aging stars. In fact. they started the defensive back parade in the 1990 draft and didn't look back, this despite the fact that DBs were NOT the reason that we lost that game.

The trend started up again big time during the Levy/Jauron disgrace and continues til today, whereas the person running this team (Mr. Process) is really just a bald version of Dick Jauron (although he admittedly does focus on other defensive positions such as DT and ILB).

Will it ever end? I just don't know, but; Bills Fans are freaking great. I think that Bills Fans are the most informed, and by FAR the funniest and most loyal.  

Who knows? Maybe we will make the playoffs this year and McDermott will have another chance. I mean, ya never know, right? 🙂🤔😏

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.drafthistory.com/index.php/teams/bills

• Like (+1) 1

They day they changed the logo from the standing buffalo to the current charging buffalo with what appears to be an arrow to its head. That was a sign that the Bills would continually shoot themselves from that day forward.

Until they return to the standing buffalo, this curse will remain in effect.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Simon said:

I'm not debating whether or not a curse exists; the inexplicable number of bizarre incidents this team (and to a lesser extent, the Sabres) has dealt with over the decades is undeniable.

My question is when exactly did this all start?

I think an argument could be made for when they took the Bills out to the suburbs.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.