Bills took the best team in the NFL to OT…

appoo

13 minutes ago, mrags said:

He must be experiencing PTSD from the drought era or he’s someone that just jumped in the bandwagon a few years ago like so many and doesn’t really know what’s it’s like when your head coach sucks. 

I’ve been a fan since I moved to Buffalo as a 2 year old….in 1981. I’ve been through basically all of it 

4 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Look, I’m at the point where I’m ok with moving on from McDermott. You’re spewing off in other threads about how he has total control and is calling the shots… well if that’s the case he made the decision to draft Josh Allen. You can’t have it both ways.  

You’re in every thread this morning just running your mouth. You’re on pace to post in like 20 different threads in less than an hour with nothing of substance other juvenile comments like “McDildo” How old are you 35-40? I mean Jesus Christ. 

Sean? Or his mom? Don’t get all bent. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is a drought thread right?  We like moral victories.  This is like saying she showed me a boob

No this is me wanting the bills to win a SB. There’s a lot more bad coaches than there are good coaches. Th is I’ve learned from being a football sicko - both college and NFL - for decades now. 

Ousting a legit good coach when he hasn’t lost his locker room and hasn’t stopped being willing to make big changes (such as firing his OC mid season), is a massive risk that I don’t think will pay off 

• Dislike 1

1 minute ago, appoo said:

No this is me wanting the bills to win a SB. There’s a lot more bad coaches than there are good coaches. Th is I’ve learned from being a football sicko - both college and NFL - for decades now. 

Ousting a legit good coach when he hasn’t lost his locker room and hasn’t stopped being willing to make big changes (such as firing his OC mid season), is a massive risk that I don’t think will pay off 

You don’t think he’s lost the locker room? He practically lost his star WR after his debacle in the playoffs last year. 

Like do people want McDermott fired because they’re frustrated or because they think McDermott lost control of his roster, lost the ability to game plan with his coordinators or because kneeled with 20 seconds left?

2 minutes ago, mrags said:

You don’t think he’s lost the locker room? He practically lost his star WR after his debacle in the playoffs last year. 

No. Not remotely close. 

I think he’s managing Diggs perfectly 

This is out there folks:

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1729148681402855828?s=46&t=b_6DEUCIOVykcHVZYqq8jg

be careful with what you’re asking for. You might just get it.

Enjoy your week 

Edited by appoo

Now it’s up to fans and media to get Sean out as coach.I respect Sean as a decent upstanding  man of faith, and leader of men, however, I can’t look at him anymore coaching this team. If there’s anything positive coming out of this down year, it’s getting rid of this guy. His philosophy is wrong for this roster and invariably he will lose the locker room. Players will not continue to have a coach lose games that are winnable. He coaches not to lose and his players are not disciplined and buttoned up. When a defensive minded coach can’t get his defense of 6 years, to make a stop in the 4th quarter of big games, he’s not worth having. He’s very entrenched in a system that doesn’t work and he’s too damn stubborn to change. If Beane and the Pegulas don’t see this, they’re taking this fanbase for granted and we’re looking at pain and abject frustration going forward.

10 minutes ago, appoo said:

Its scheme and depth. The bills D will always fade in the 2nd half because they have almost no depth any more.  They do well in the first half because McDermott has just enough fresh talent at the right spots to get stops. 

Lqte 3rd and 4th and OT the Bills pass rush turned completely non existent because of that lack of depth and other pieces. For example they don’t have a good blitzing backer without Milano. 

That matters. Eventually McDermott turns desperate with his blitzes which is why you suddenly crazy plays like playing cover 0 in the red zone 

They faded exactly the same way against Houston and the Chiefs in the playoffs in 19 and 21. And in this game, the Eagles only had the ball for 23 minutes. Not long enough for guys to be gassed.

52 minutes ago, appoo said:

While having a huge chunk of their salary cap on IR or basically washed 

whole fighting the refs in a horrifically officiated game 

while at a decided talent disadvantage on both sides of the ball 

on the road 

and y’all want to fire the head coach who’s has had nothing but 10+ win seasons for like 4 years in a row now?

It took the Eagles kicking a SIXTY YARD FG IN THE RAIN to get to OT. The Eagles had a better DVOA than the Bills.

There was no reasonable analysis that had the Bills winning this football game before the snap. 

Literally demanding the HC be fired for EXCEEDING expectations 

Nah this ain’t it 

I really can't reply to this how I want due to Ill get banned. I... I just cant.  

18 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is a drought thread right?  We like moral victories.  This is like saying she showed me a boob

"Vicki showed me her boobies.... AND I LIKED THEM TOO!!!"

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, appoo said:

Like do people want McDermott fired because they’re frustrated or because they think McDermott lost control of his roster, lost the ability to game plan with his coordinators or because kneeled with 20 seconds left?

No. Not remotely close. 

I think he’s managing Diggs perfectly 

This is out there folks:

https://x.com/rapsheet/status/1729148681402855828?s=46&t=b_6DEUCIOVykcHVZYqq8jg

be careful with what you’re asking for. You might just get it.

Enjoy your week 

I don’t give a chit about Frank Reich being fired 1 year into his stint. On his 3rd team he’s coached. I don’t care who’s out there for us to get in place of McDoopa. The point is he has proven it time and time again that he is not the coach to make the right decisions at the times when he needs to. 

I will give him the credit that he pulled this team out of the gutter. He helped make us relevant again. I have no doubt he is a good person. But he is not a coach that I trust to win us a game when the game is on the line. He consistently loses big games. How many more years do you want to waste Allen? By the time he’s 30 and we now all realize that McDippy doesn’t have it? Then Allen will be well past his prime.

you want to go ahead and keep this lame HC because your scared we get someone worse? That’s fine. I want him gone because I think any coach could come in and win 9-11 games with what we have. And if we even get a halfway decent offensive minded coach the sky’s the limit. 

24 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

McDermott thought Nate Peterman was not only a rosterable QB, but starting caliber. 

So I would say luck definitely has something to do with finding our way to Allen. 

He was on a roll. Don’t put his fire out. 

25 minutes ago, appoo said:

Lqte 3rd and 4th and OT the Bills pass rush turned completely non existent because of that lack of depth and other pieces.

We rotate 7 different players on a 4 man line with four 1st round picks:

How much more depth do you need?

I’m sorry but these are just excuses. 

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

McDermott is awesome at stacking moral victories. 

Actual victories this season? Not so much.

This is it.  I knew the season was over once one of you clowns uttered the term 'moral victory' that's the rallying cry of the long time loser and I had hoped we were done with that for a while, but here we are.  Looking forward to a moral victory against the pats or whomever we can squeak by the rest of the season.  Like I said a couple weeks ago, we'll get one more win, maybe even against a good team, but this season and team is toast

49 minutes ago, appoo said:

Beane much moreso than McDermott. Even then Beane and McDermott don’t control injuries. And the primary issue has been injuries to the D, and then of course Dorsey struggling 

I wasn’t happy with the loss. 

I am fairly angry at the entitlement and treatment of McDermott. Mostly at the entitlement honestly 

You….nevermind

you don’t get it nor see it 

54 minutes ago, appoo said:

I didn’t like his kneeling either. What are the odds the Bills score if they go for it?

I dunno but I heard an analytics quote that said the Bills lost 6% chance to win when the knelt the ball.  It doesn't matter what the odds are. You have to try and win the football game.  Instead of trusting Allen to make a play he decided to trust a coin flip and a defense that was terrible for most of the second half of the football game.  What if we lost that coin flip?  Allen probably never would have even seen the ball again, just like the 13 second game.  You have an elite QB with the strongest arm in football.  You let that man try to win a football game.  He did it in Detroit not all that long ago.

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.