Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

Forever losers. McD never learns from his mistakes and this teams crumbles every time it needs to be stand up and win a game. I’d say fire McD but they have no one qualified to take over on an interim basis. We are stuck with this guy and his Jauron-like philosophy on trying to close out games 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

We made adjustments. It was players making boneheaded plays. 

This is also true but I put boneheaded plays on coaching to not let this happen. George seifert didn't have players doing boneheaded thing. Nor did belichick. 

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Blank Stare said:

Team is flat out cursed. No other way around it. Toast and sitting home in the playoffs. McD is such a loser when it matters and that drive sums it up. 

This is marketing they ramped up our expectations. They created a dozen ads about Buffalo and then they rip our heart out, knowing we keep doing it because we’re loyal fans.

• Like (+1) 1

The downfall of this game was them trying to run the clock on our last offensive drive.  They were never going to run the clock enough.  I said that before it happened.  Had they not done so, they could have ran the clock the next drive and kicked a FG to win in regulation.  Lots of mistakes that could have changed the outcome of this game but that was the thing that McD screwed the pooch on.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

Can you put up 34 points against a team that has only lost once all season

I feel bad that we lost, but I’m having a hard time jumping on the team at this point

Officiating was atrocious

Allen Brady and the offense balled out..McDermott the defense and the officials gave philly the win

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.