Buffalo @ Philadelphia Game Thread - 2nd half

Simon

2 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Go back to the drawing board?  We have Josh Allen and his talent is being wasted by McD's awful decisions.  We've gotten out coached out of at least two super bowls at already.  

Two?   The KC game was not for a trip to the Super Bowl.  Could have and should have but the team lost games.  I wish they get to one Super Bowl.

2 minutes ago, Heels20X6 said:

I’m sorry I made fun of your son, Mr. McDermott. 

I deal in respecting others.  His hiring was not something I wanted.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Nitro said:

Two?   The KC game was not for a trip to the Super Bowl.  Could have and should have but the team lost games.  I wish they get to one Super Bowl.

yeah the one time where we got completely out coached and the best team we've had in forever got owned in '20 and then in '21 when Josh played the two best back to back playoff games practically in NFL history.  You dont think we have a real good shot to win that SB?  Please stop.  

2 minutes ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

seriously! who is this guy? such a clueless homer

Homer?  I am far from it.  I called for them to lose today.  I know this is a team that is equal to their record. 

Just now, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

yeah the one time where we got completely out coached and the best team we've had in forever got owned in '20 and then in '21 when Josh played the two best back to back playoff games practically in NFL history.  You dont think we have a real good shot to win that SB?  Please stop.  

I am nearing the end of life.  been a fan since 65 and your attitude is not warranted. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Nitro said:

I deal in respecting others.  His hiring was not something I wanted.  

Do you? You've been blaming cook for about 5 pages, and blaming the offense despite a stellar effort. The only person you seem to respect is the gutless coach 

4 hours ago, Olliemets said:

McD has to go

Can't blame the OC

Defense (again ) (You're the DC)  can't get a big stop.

20 Second Kneel Down when you could win with a Long FG?  With JA as your QB?

This is on you Mc Clappy

plus he burnt a timeout prior to the field goal. So it could have been 20 seconds with two timeouts.

at least line up and see how the defense plays you. If nothing is there then kneel.

2 hours ago, Ralonzo said:

McDummy is fair AND accurate.

His record as a Bills head coach is second best in franchise history.  No Dummy there.

5 hours ago, cgg716 said:

Do you? You've been blaming cook for about 5 pages, and blaming the offense despite a stellar effort. The only person you seem to respect is the gutless coach 

Blaming?  Being factual.   In an honest assessment you have to take the totality of the game into account.  I called his having Allen kneel cowardice.  Check the posts.   McD is a risk adverse defensive minded HC.  His flaw is that he plays soft giving easy catches for the opponents.  I have not been of this philosophy during his tenure.  He is who he is.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.