Covid? 2024

BillsFanNC

Yup … it’s all over X now.  Definitely sounds similar to the early days of covid. 

Super excited for NOBODY to have learned their lesson if this turns out to be Round 2. 

Exercise.  Eat healthy.  Take Vitamins C, D and Zinc .. and don’t let people like this work you up into a government dependent frenzy. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Toddlers cowering in fear of made-up nonsense.

Repetition does not make it true.

Trending on Twitter.

# DONOTCOMPLY

Adults stand up for themselves, children cower in fear about the made - up narrative and do whatever the government tells them.

But you knew that Roundy, you just don't have any argument, so you whine.

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Toddlers cowering in fear of made-up nonsense.

Did they not shut down your school for two years to stop an illness that was less deadly to children than the common flu? I am not concerned because I have a Governor who actually follows the science, but if I still lived in NY I would be terrified. 

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

New COVID-19 variant is spreading, poses ‘low’ public health risk.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2023/11/28/COVID-19-variant/1671701179967/

That won't stop them.

It's too soon, the election isn't until next year. Coincidentally at the same time a more powerful variant comes out! But don't worry, you can mail in your ballot. And even if you don't, they will mail one in for you!

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

It's too soon, the election isn't until next year. Coincidentally at the same time a more powerful variant comes out! But don't worry, you can mail in your ballot. And even if you don't, they will mail one in for you!

Maybe even mail in a few from deceased relatives and neighbors who are still on the rolls. 

Or maybe multiple copies of your ballot get run through the machine after a water main break in the wee hours of the morning during election week.  Maybe this time around it can be an election fortnight even!

Stuff those drop boxes baby.  Vote real early and often!

Only if we step up the efforts in these and other areas can we have even the slightest hope that the 2024 election will be the new most secure election in US history.

I didn't feel that hungry on Thanksgiving and only had seconds instead of thirds.  Started feeling sick on Friday.

Took the Binax test Friday and I definitely have COVID. Had the original jab and booster  in spring 2021. Caught  the delta variant in Sept 2021. Was like a very mild flu then.Got a booster in Dec 2021. This one was worse than the first time, but I have been sicker from the flu.Sister, BIL, and their 40 year old daughter took tests and they all have it. At least on the last two nights, I took nighttime TheraFlu and that gave me two restful nights sleep.

I was supposed to have a  stent put in my coronary artery this morning, but had to postpone it until next Wednesday.

49 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

The news from China are created to influence a US election?  It's the flu.  Stop getting scared at every sensational tweet FFS. 

No one is 'scared' of the flu.

We are concerned with the government's "use" of it.

51 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No one is 'scared' of the flu.

We are concerned with the government's "use" of it.

Seems to me you are just scared. Constantly.  Blame everything on one guy. Never criticize your own BS party. Clown show. 

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Maybe even mail in a few from deceased relatives and neighbors who are still on the rolls. 

Or maybe multiple copies of your ballot get run through the machine after a water main break in the wee hours of the morning during election week.  Maybe this time around it can be an election fortnight even!

Stuff those drop boxes baby.  Vote real early and often!

Only if we step up the efforts in these and other areas can we have even the slightest hope that the 2024 election will be the new most secure election in US history.

here ya go…

The wife of a north-western Iowa county supervisor was convicted on Tuesday of a scheme to stuff the ballot box in her husband’s unsuccessful race for a Republican nomination to run for Congress in 2020.

The Sioux City Journal reports that jurors deliberated six hours before finding Kim Taylor guilty of 26 counts of providing false information in registering and voting, three counts of fraudulent registration and 23 counts of fraudulent voting.

You should be concerned about the flu, or better stated concerned that a flu strain emerges with the potential to be far worse than covid.  If we get a strain that is resistant to neuraminidase inhibitors we could easily have an influenza pandemic.  If we get an avian strain such as H5N1 that jumps to humans AND is capable of human to human transmission then the planet is in for a world of hurt for two reasons:

1. Strains outside of the normal circulating H1N1, H3N2 and B are typically highly virulent in humans, but thus far no strain has emerged that can transmit human to human.  

2. With an influenza pandemic that actually calls for public health measures similar to what we witnessed with covid nobody is going to follow guidelines because the "experts" and governments blew their wad on covid.  The trust is gone, and justifiably so.

I worked closely with the CDC for years on influenza pandemic preparedness.  The scenarios discussed make the covid pandemic look like child's play.

And masks still won't work.

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Seems to me you are just scared. Constantly.  Blame everything on one guy. Never criticize your own BS party. Clown show. 

Seems to me that you are completely off base.

Applying your own biases to the many who disagree with you.

Maybe you should REALLY read the articles I post, and stop assuming what they say.

You would be better off.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Seems to me that you are completely off base.

Applying your own biases to the many who disagree with you.

Maybe you should REALLY read the articles I post, and stop assuming what they say.

You would be better off.

nedboy is just as lost as the rest of them.  He just doesn't post as often, thankfully.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/22/2023 at 10:56 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Just in time for the election.

Tell all those that travel there that they will have responsible to be diagnosed by a doctor before reentering the US as completely healthy before coming anywhere near the US at their own personal costs ! 

If you want to take the chance of working, living, or residing there for any personal reason other than family then those traveling to the US should have to take on the cost of making sure they are healthy before coming here .

And the US gov't should take measures to assure those measures are taken to keep this country safe from what ever that funk is . Especially after covid !! 

Just one more reason why i wish they would bring manufacturing back to the US where it belongs & we the US as a economy could be more independent of a communist country such as china . 

On 11/29/2023 at 2:50 PM, BillStime said:

Trump knew about Covid in the fall of 2019 and chose to hide it and wish it away.

Biden won’t make the same mistake. 

I'm calling BS seems to be part of your narrative as usual . He had a idea that there was something going on but had as much of a idea as you - well he had more of a idea than you because you don't have a clue ...

2 hours ago, T master said:

I'm calling BS seems to be part of your narrative as usual . He had a idea that there was something going on but had as much of a idea as you - well he had more of a idea than you because you don't have a clue ...

Sure buddy!  Hope you win.

• Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...

THE CDC BLEW ITS CREDIBILITY: 

bfd255d4-7455-4246-8605-8009ddf4dce7-105

Americans Yawn at CDC Warnings About ‘Tripledemic.’ 

“The CDC began its big vaccination push more than two months ago, with this tragically hip tweet from CDC director Mandy Cohen.”

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/12/18/americans-yawn-at-cdc-warnings-about-tripledemic-n4924835

• Angry 1

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

No links to  the "study"

On 12/18/2023 at 6:34 PM, B-Man said:

THE CDC BLEW ITS CREDIBILITY: 

bfd255d4-7455-4246-8605-8009ddf4dce7-105

Americans Yawn at CDC Warnings About ‘Tripledemic.’ 

“The CDC began its big vaccination push more than two months ago, with this tragically hip tweet from CDC director Mandy Cohen.

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2023/12/18/americans-yawn-at-cdc-warnings-about-tripledemic-n4924835

Wasn't she on Facts of Life?😀 Maybe the CDC director should change her first name.