NFL Playoff Simulator

Lost

17 minutes ago, Alpo Chino said:

Honestly if we can't beat Philly, KC or Dallas  what's the point of the post season?

Because different things can happen in different games.  We beat KC in the regular season the last two years.  Did it matter in the post season?  I get your point but the playoffs are just a different beast.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Alpo Chino said:

Honestly if we can't beat Philly, KC or Dallas  what's the point of the post season?

We lost to the Jets week 1. We just blew them out last week. It is a week to week league.

Get in and give yourself a shot.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, MJS said:

We lost to the Jets week 1. We just blew them out last week. It is a week to week league.

Get in and give yourself a shot.

It's also hard to win in this league. Either way if they don't 2 of the next 3 games seasons over. Even then it's going to be tough to make it at 10-7. 

That lose to the Pats is going to come back go haunt them. 

We need to be Bengals fans the rest of the season.  They play the Steelers twice and the Browns once.   If they split against the Steelers and beat the Browns our chances go up dramatically.   Yeah they don't have Burrow but that's probably good for us because if they did it would probably be the Bengals knocking us out of the playoffs.  Still think they can win 1 or two of those games without a starting QB.   Pittsburgh has one of the lowest scoring offenses in the league and they seem most likely to drop out of the playoffs of the teams that are fighting for a spot. 

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yea the more I look at their schedules there is almost no way the WC aren’t going to be

Cleveland 

Houston

Pittsburgh 

If we get to 10-7 I’m not sure how we have a tiebreaker with any of those 3.  None of them are going to be worse than 10-7.   

The path in is win the division.  

I'm not convinced the Dolphins don’t find a way to lose 3 more - 1 of them being to us.  

We can’t afford to lose more then 1 more game.  10-7 won’t get in.    

We could realistically be 10-6 or 9-7 going into the last game with Miami.  

I can see Miami losing to the Jets once, Dallas, Baltimore.   

Pittsburgh is done. That team is cooked

Just now, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Pittsburgh is done. That team is cooked

I did the simulator a few times and they get in most times. It's due to their remaining schedule. They play some weak teams left and that defense will win them some games. Same goes for Cleveland. Both play the Bengals with no Burrow. It's going to come down to the last few weeks. 

• Like (+1) 1

Picked games I see us winning and others winning

10-7 and the 7th seed

ill take it but that includes a win over Dallas KC or Philly 

winning all else 

personally I feel this week is perfect for the Bills to ***** a win and if Philly beats us they are hands down the best in the nfl

tbey play KC and won

would play us then Dallas in a row  That is brutal

could benefit from both Philly and cowboys schedules and beat them both becuase of their schedules 

tough games 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I did the simulator a few times and they get in most times. It's due to their remaining schedule. They play some weak teams left and that defense will win them some games. Same goes for Cleveland. Both play the Bengals with no Burrow. It's going to come down to the last few weeks. 

Where’s Andy Dalton when we REALLY need him? 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

So if we went and beat the Eagles and Chiefs in their buildings, you wouldn’t think we’re as dangerous as any team in the league?

Given their schedules I’m hoping we are each teams let down game and we beat both Dallas and eagles becuase of where they are playing previous and future weeks

im not impressed with the chiefs at all - way too Kelce reliant and not scoring points 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.