DORSEY FIRED, Joe Brady Interim OC

Process

37 minutes ago, BRH said:

We can't ignore that he's fired an OC and an ST coach to cover up his own deficiencies, plus lost another OC and DC because they hated him, and is probably on track to fire another ST coach by season's end.

Marv had Walt Corey, Ted Marchibroda, and Bruce DeHaven throughout his entire tenure, pretty much, except that Marchibroda left amicably to be a HC elsewhere.

Be the guy that people want to work for.  He's not.

They did not lose Dabol because he hated him.   Maybe he does but they lost him because Dabol got a 500% increase in pay with years guaranteed.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Allen ain’t the leader to jump down people’s backs. Just listen to his interviews, he takes full blame in everything and always gives full confidence of every guy on the field. It’s just not his way. Seems to be a guy that will do anything this coaching staff asks and not complain about anything. Anyone watching can see he’s frustrated but calling out players and coaches just ain’t in him, especially when he knows he ain’t playing his best ball either. 

A lot of things going wrong with this team. I honestly believe the coaches are trying to much to make him somethings he’s not. It’s just like playing hockey/basketball/soccer and the coach asking you to switch positions. On top of that they haven’t really did much to make his transition easier. 

• Like (+1) 1

The crew on Get Up nailed it this morning!! Kimberly A Martin was spot on with her assessment. Replay on ESPN2 at 10am for those who didn't see the first 15 minutes of the show

2 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Allen ain’t the leader to jump down people’s backs. Just listen to his interviews, he takes full blame in everything and always gives full confidence of every guy on the field.

The Head Coach on the other hand.... 😎

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

The crew on Get Up nailed it this morning!! Kimberly A Martin was spot on with her assessment. Replay on ESPN2 at 10am for those who didn't see the first 15 minutes of the show

The Head Coach on the other hand.... 😎

Have to look it up when I get off

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

True but I do think given the success, McDermott will get another crack at picking an OC unless Brady does a great job. But man, 2 out of his 3 choices sucked. 

I think it truly matters how the season ends. There is a real possibility McDermott finishes the season 2-7. It’ll get interesting if that happens.

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

True but I do think given the success, McDermott will get another crack at picking an OC unless Brady does a great job. But man, 2 out of his 3 choices sucked. 

Anyone Sean has hired or anyone he will hire will be required to conform their offensive and defensive philosophies and schemes to the HC's basic framework of how to run an offense and defense.  That limits the number of independent and innovative thinkers to zero candidates the openings are going to attract.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I think it truly matters how the season ends. There is a real possibility McDermott finishes the season 2-7. It’ll get interesting if that happens.

If you look at the schedule, we have 2 games left we "should win"   We have already lost to both of those teams once this year 🤣🤣🤣

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I have a feeling that any OC satisfactory to McD would (and will) suck. If Brady does better than Dorsey at least we can hire from within the Carolina connection again. 

26 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Scapegoat!!! Just like Frazier. Throw everyone over to save yourself.

and talk about a Cush job for Brady. Just tell Allen to run a lot and stop making dumb throws. 

Maybe, just maybe it's the mediocre, and by many fans, overrated players on the team that are the biggest issue. Not defending the coaching here but injuries aside this team is not that good. Certainly not a Super Bowl contender. Point fingers at our GM for this cap strapped ill constructed squad then maybe coaching. I'm not saying our coaching is great but they have to work with a team that has three elite players (one out for the season), a handful of good players and a boatload of JAGS.

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is your boy, mentally weak and in la-la land.  

FB_IMG_1700020027242.jpg

A better bit of trolling here.  But I'm not sure that this says what you think it does. I mean it's clear that Allen cares and my guess is that this was the look on the face of every Bills fan as the "12 men on the field" play unfolded.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

A better bit of trolling here.  But I'm not sure that this says what you think it does. I mean it's clear that Allen cares and my guess is that this was the look on the face of every Bills fan as the "12 men on the field" play unfolded.

When Allen stops missing basic reads, we'll talk

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I know, you have a blind spot for Allen.  It's OK.  You would fit in at OBD, afraid to tell your lord and savior the truth. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now this is just a poor effort at trolling.  Come on man you can do better then this! 

1 minute ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

When Allen stops missing basic reads, we'll talk

So you're an expert on whether or not Allen is missing basic reads?  I'm sure he misses then on some plays as defensive coaches are also paid to try to fool the QB.  But do you have any proof beyond what Nick Wright tells you that Allen misses reads at a higher level then other QB's?

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Anyone Sean has hired or anyone he will hire will be required to conform their offensive and defensive philosophies and schemes to the HC's basic framework of how to run an offense and defense.  That limits the number of independent and innovative thinkers to zero candidates the openings are going to attract.

Still get to work with a top 3 qb. That should be attractive enough.

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Now this is just a poor effort at trolling.  Come on man you can do better then this! 

So you're an expert on whether or not Allen is missing basic reads?  I'm sure he misses then on some plays as defensive coaches are also paid to try to fool the QB.  But do you have any proof beyond what Nick Wright tells you that Allen misses reads at a higher level then other QB's?

Do you watch film?  Never said I'm an expert.   I watch the all 22.  I follow people much smarter in analyzing film as well.  He is missing reads, a lot of them. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.